[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come guys are so mean to me, while girls are so nice to me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1486916499905.jpg (186KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486916499905.jpg
186KB, 1080x1080px
how come guys are so mean to me, while girls are so nice to me? I'm an 18 year old guy, and i'm 5'3 100 pounds. Guys bully me for my size, but girls are super nice and accepting. You guys say women are mean generally, so whats the deal?
>>
>>34819431
they feel bad for you and cover up their pity

guys are just brutally honest
>>
>>34819431
I get you.
It depends tho, usually males go for the "pack" so they tease you to get acceptance from the Alpha.
Girls usually don't do that. But beware, some are shit and talk behind your back ;)
>>
are those women really being nice to you? or are they just putting up a front to get something from you?
they ever have you drive them places, buy them things, stuff like that?
if they use you for stuff, you aren't their friend whom they are nice too. you are a beta male only fit to serve them in their eyes.

or maybe they are unique and unlike every other girl out there. who knows.
>>
>>34819431
even your post sounds like a neutered beta male faggot
>>
you're non-threatening so women accept you out of pity and self esteem

but you're right. men nowadays are catty bitches
>>
>>34819462
no, they're not gaining anything from me like that. we're just friends who help eachother out mutually. The only thing is they joke that im a girl sometimes
>>
because you aren't even crossing their radar as someone who would want a relationship with a woman. if you hit on them they'd turn super quick.

as for the men you are probably spending too much time on this cancerous shithole. nastiest and most arrogant group of people i've ever fucking met.
>>
>>34819458
Do you live in fucking opposite land or something?

Women are more likely to use ostracism as a weapon because they adapted for social confrontations rather than physical ones.
>>
File: 1.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>34819555
Don't believe me?

Check my fucking trips.
>>
I think you should kys
>>
>>34819555
what do you mean by this? that they want to fight me?
>>
>>34819496
>The only thing is they joke that im a girl sometimes
and there it is

you aren't a man to them. like a gay dude, you're a "safe" male they can hang around.
>>
>>34819624
Not that guy, but even in nature, females bully other females they don't like/compete for dominance with. Males would actually kill each other. This has to do with the fact that females are the ones that give birth, they can't actually risk getting killed or wounded as much as males can.
>>
>>34819678
im not gay though, im just really passive and quiet
>>
>>34819731
You're safe to them regardless. They don't see you as a man, but rather as a child or a pet.
>>
OP is obviously a troll. Life doesn't work the way he describes for someone his height.

Unless he is 16 and in high school.
>>
>>34819765
the child thing makes a scary amount of sense. do some girls really like a "child" guy friend?
>>
>>34819431
>i'm 5'3 100 pounds.
>how come guys are so mean to me
you offer them nothing they can't do themselves
>while girls are so nice to me
they use you for emotional support and general labor
>>
are you attractive? attractive men are usually hate by most average face men. I'm above average face and have broad shoulders, a lot of average face men don't like me. I hang out with the girls a lot specially to those who find me attractive.
>>
>>34819833
Definitely. Small men trigger their feminine mothering instincts, they want to take care of you and be your friend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.