[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it make you homo if you have sex with a trap? I was extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1484835413812.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484835413812.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
Does it make you homo if you have sex with a trap?

I was extremely drunk at the the time and had no control over my actions otherwise I would never do something like that.
>>
>>34819416
Alcohol doesn't make you do things you would "never" do.

You're gay OP.
>>
File: sam smirk.gif (999KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
sam smirk.gif
999KB, 500x300px
>>34819416
You're a faggot

Ta-da
>>
You're only homo if you think you are and want to be
>>
>>34819416

>alcohol made me do it

Booze just makes you lose your inhibitions and not care about consequences. It doesn't let the soul of your consumed in utero gay twin take over your body for a few hours.

Are you gay anon? You just fucked a dude, you tell me.
>>
>>34819416
No if you were gay you would be fucking men not traps, BUT if sucked her boiclit or took her boiclit in the ass it makes you slightly bi
>>
>>34820546
Hes not gay for fucking a trap M8
>>
>>34819416

>does having homosexual intercourse make me a homosexual ?

oh my, what a conundrum
>>
>>34819416
Do you know what "in vino veritas" means?
>>
>>34819416
Well story plox, how was her (his) vagina (boipussy) do you suggest other robots to fuck traps?
>>
>>34819416
Did you eat her boipucci out? What did her cummies taste like?
>>
>>34819416
No, fucking traps is more heterosexual than fucking women, this is a fact.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.