[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This 22-Year-Old Unprivileged African-American Female Is Already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1486911320467.png (133KB, 630x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486911320467.png
133KB, 630x281px
This 22-Year-Old Unprivileged African-American Female Is Already An Engineer With NASA

And You Privileged White Male Have Achieved Nothing. Ha. The Tables Are Turning, Racist Scum.
>>
>>34819321
>be me few years ago applying for college during senior year of high school
>interview for MIT
>interviewer is an alumni that lives near me
>the first 1/3 of the interview time, we get our meals and I tell him how I took every single AP class my high school offered and how I got a 3 or above (excellent/passing score) on every single test, had a 4.0 GPA (this doesn't mean straight A's however)
>tell him how I was in National Honor Society, I'm an Eagle Scout, did sports all 4 years during every season, etc etc
>my interviewer seems impressed, he looks white as fuck
>tells me he never took AP classes and never even took calculus in high school, he just took one IB class, which is apparently similar to AP
>he goes on to tell me he never though he would get into MIT because he basically just played video games all throughout high school
>tells me his mother is half-Colombian, and he put on his application that he is 1/4 Colombian
>he straight up tells me that's why he thinks he got in to MIT
>for the next 2/3 of the interview he starts ranting Age of Empires 2 strategies to me and tells me how he's building a new gaming PC
>wtf is going on
>leave interview, thank him
>a week letter my rejection letter from MIT came

Yeah man I really have a lot of incredible White Privelege how lucky am I??
>>
>>34819514
If it makes you feel any better, Asians even with kinda your track record are discriminated against even harder.
>>
>>34819321

Being employed at NASA doesn't stop a bullet, nigger.
>>
>>34819514
>>34819547
>be basically this
>be black
>still get rejected
Well I think they're just stingy
>>
>>34819658
You're going to kill that lady because of a shitposter started bragging about her accomplishments?
>>
>>34819321
This is not pol robots are not racist
>>
The worst part is that these people aren't even qualified for the jobs they're given. They're given some no-skill fuck-off job like Human Resources while actually competent white people are forced to do all the actually difficult and demanding work. It happens everywhere, not just at fucking NASA, it's in Walmarts across the country. Hire the fat nigger girl to sit out front and welcome people while all the white males are breaking their backs moving heavy stock.
>>
>>34819767
>Engineer
>no skill fuck off job
>>
>>34819767
>girl has straight A's in MIT

>Not qualified because it hurts my fee fees

k
>>
>>34819751

What? No! What the fuck?

How is that even remotely close to what I said?
>>
File: 1373440435118.jpg (432KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1373440435118.jpg
432KB, 740x740px
>>34819321
what's she going to do, build a kfc on the moon
>>
>>34819321
How old are you, and you don't know how capitalization works?

>>34819813
kek
>>
>>34819813
DO NOT SMUG THE MADOTSUKI
>>
that's okay because NASA doesn't go to outer space, the ISS is fake, they never went to the moon.

NASA are NAZIs thay have faked everything and just stole tax payers money

so a nigger will fit right in

also satelites dont' real
>>
>>34819514
Senpai, I also got rejected from MIT and I'm black, had a 3.8, AP classes out the ass, 33 on the ACT, pretty good SAT subject tests scores as well as being a lab tech in a research lab at a uni by my house. You need to understand that
1.) They don't want people that are too normal and have no charisma or anything interesting about them
2.)You're probably rich

#2 was why I didn't get in I'm pretty sure, they only have x number of spaces for black people (too meet their quotas, then fuck all the rest) and prefer to fill them with poorer people to make the school look better
>>
>>34819890
>satelites dont' real
>therefore the internet don't real
How are you communicating to us?
>>
>>34819514
If Ivy is that important to you, you should have tried a couple more schools.
>>
File: whitegarbage.jpg (33KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
whitegarbage.jpg
33KB, 500x325px
white male evil and faggotry never ceases. even white women hate them so much they're making them extinct through feminism.
>>
>>34819321

>be extremely intelligent kid
>"well I'll prove how intelligent I am by becoming an engineer at nasa in my early twenties while neglecting every other part of my life"

why are they always such overcompensating fucks
>>
File: 1484401719517.png (110KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1484401719517.png
110KB, 850x850px
>trap poster makes another SJW thread
saged
>>
>>34819321
Isn't she the privileged one now?
>>
>>34819790
>implying she's ever going to do anything technical in her life

>>34819802
>implying she wasn't given her degree as an exercise in diversity quotas

This is the world we're living in sheeple, break the conditioning.
>>
>>34820071
>This is the world we're living in sheeple, break the conditioning.
>>>/infowars/
>>
File: IMG_0160.png (211KB, 496x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.png
211KB, 496x379px
>>34819321
telling us that a black got a job is racist
>>
File: sanic.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>triggered poltards in 3.2.1.
>>
File: England_math.png (70KB, 546x430px) Image search: [Google]
England_math.png
70KB, 546x430px
>>34820071
This is true

This is why Nigerians and Indians and Iranians outscore Whites in UK

Not because they work hard and have a good academic culture but because SJWs pander to them for diversity quotas
>>
>>34820140
OH NO THE /POL/ BOOGEYMAN IS COMING!
>>
>Racist scum.
Go back to tumblr faggot!
>>
>>34820159

Kek do you even know how GCSEs work Amerifat?

Affirmative action is VERY looked down upon here, and you can see your marked papers afterwards so any affirmative action would be detected immediately.

Go cry to daddy Drumpf
>>
>>34819684

>Be black
>Still lie on a urban talking forum
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.