[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been hanging out with only girls recently, and I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

I've been hanging out with only girls recently, and I think its taking its toll on me. I'm basically the same physical size as them (5'1 -5'2) and they treat me like another girl friend. Sometimes when I hang with them their guy friends come over, and these guys are huge compared to me, but they're not mean to me or anything, they also pretty much treat me like a girl. How do I deal with this? Pic related is two of my friends
>>
Post pic of yourself with timestamp and something to give a sense of scale.

Otherwise this is a blatant shitpost.
>>
>>34819232
>he doesn't just "vanish" to create concern
>he doesn't realize they'll go out of their way to get a hold of him
>he doesn't realize when they do he can fuck them
>he still hasn't tried to fuck any of them

You're not a man. You're a fucking faggot. Kill yourself at the next opportunity you have.
>>
that story kind of turned me on.
>>
>>34819232
Hanging out with women will suck the life out of you. You'll become intellectually stunted and start subconsciously adopting their vapid behaviors and manner of speaking.

Find some male friends with common interests.
>>
give in to your hidden desire to become a qt trap gf side chick for one of your gal pals' Chads
>>
>>34819487
sometimes my confidence gets so low that i consider it, but that's super unrealistic
>>
ask them to pity fuck you
>>
>>34819564
That only works if you're attractive. I don't know if that's the case for OP though.
>>
>>34819598
im not at all ugly, i just have a babyface, and i dont think girls like that
>>
>>34819232
You lucky bastard. Better all girl friends than no friends like me. How the fuck do you do it?
>>
Those girls look 16. OP is underaged.
>>
>>34819232
How do you deal with what exactly faggio? Their other friends being a normal height?
>>
>>34819232
post more of these semen demons
>>
File: 1476675059462.jpg (85KB, 633x827px) Image search: [Google]
1476675059462.jpg
85KB, 633x827px
>>34819645
I knew this guy who was no bigger than 5'2 and dated a solid 8.5/10. He was, however, very charismatic.

Just make them laugh, have an interesting quirk, and a job. You should be good then.
>>
>>34819232

>"hanging out" with girls
>not fucking, dating, or anything similar romantic
>bring their "guy friends" over when you are around
>having women as """"FRIENDS"""" in general

Son you have a lot of fucking work to do. It's alright I was in this position about a year ago. The very first thing you do is start having self-respect, yes that includes telling them to fuck right off. The second is to value your time like there is no tomorrow. Step three is "vanish" and go radio silent from social media. Step four: start getting attractive (stop smoking, lose weight, lift, etc...)
>>
File: 1463348534302.png (408KB, 426x576px) Image search: [Google]
1463348534302.png
408KB, 426x576px
>>34819879
>Just make them laugh, have an interesting quirk, and a job.
I've got all three things down and yet still no success
What do?
>>
>>34820576
The odds are stacked against you, but if you try enough you will succeed. Probably will have to lower your standards.
>>
>>34820697
>The odds are stacked against you
Explain please
I don't even chase skirts, I just end up accidentally falling in love and then wing it from there by turning up the charm and aiming for making her laugh more often
>>
>>34819232
So, are you atleast fucking them? Or do they pimp you to their friends?
>>
>>34820871
If you really are 5'1 or 5'2 you're automatically, and with extreme prejudice, disqualified from sexual relations by a large percentage of women.

How do you deal with this? For starters, stop having female friends. They warp your view of reality.
>>
>>34821407
I'm not the OP oregano
>>
>>34821407
>How do you deal with this? For starters, stop having female friends. They warp your view of reality.

source? That's a pretty bold claim to make
>>
>tfw my best friend is female and she's smart as hell, more interesting than me and 10/10 looks wise, considers herself against feminist ideals and is not a slut
>tfw 4chan would never believe she exists
>tfw the crazier thing is that I fucked her before and we're not just friends but we couldn't exactly work out how to date
>tfw best friends with some romantic tension with a girl who is cooler than 90% of dudes I've met in my entire life

Wew lads. This is all true.
>>
>>34821542
Not without pics it isn't.
>>
>>34820576
Do you ever actually ask them out?
Because it is rare for a girl to make the first move.
>>
>>34821495
>"You're such a nice guy anon, you'll find someone some day"
>"Hey anon have you seen the latest episode of *brainless netflix series* it was like totally cool"
Basically women will not help you get better at attracting women, and they will keep you talking about stupid shit so you don't get actual hobbies or do any worthwhile self-improvement.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.