[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OMG anon, I haven't seen you in class for a while.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tittymonster.jpg (92KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tittymonster.jpg
92KB, 1080x1349px
>OMG anon, I haven't seen you in class for a while.
>What happened?
>>
>>34818752
I signed you up for breast reduction surgery.
>>
>>34818752
I sure wasn't masturbating to your fuckhuge tits
>>
>>34818752
lelling at this blatantly exploitative interview w her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4oCGwTcS7g
>>
Stop virtue signalling you dumb roastie.
>>
>>34818752
I've always been in class. You just never noticed me you dumb cunt.
>>
I got the fucking stomach flu. Again.

and i'm a fucking dyke and wanna squeeze your tits and stuff my fingers in your pussy
>>
>>34818833
what a fucking slut

she sounds retarded also
>>
>>34819473
all the blood pooling in those watermelons leaves none left for the bitch's brain
>>
>>34818752
Major depression, and my social anxiety doesn't help.
>>
>>34818833

>WHEN YOU SEE ANGIE YOU NOTICE HER....

>SMILE

Yeah... Smile, those nice big, bouncing, luscious smiles.

I love how they baby hot girls. Like "oh no she took some racy photos of herself" Uhhh... she knew exactly what the fuck she was doing. She wanted to be seen as sexy and hot and now she's upset because people know that she was pulling sluttly shit while pretending to be Miss Naive "I don't what what sex is tehehehehhehehehehehe" girl.

How the fuck did people "hack" her if they didn't already know who she was because she posts pictures of herself and her tits for attention every chance she gets? Why does she or any hot cute girl take endless photos of themselves every fucking second of the day? They take photos of themselves, post them everywhere and get upset when people see them... Uhhh.. Something's not adding up here.

She was trying to show herself off for attention and free shit.

>Those creepy guys need to get lives off the Internet and in reality!

Says the slut who can't stop taking sexy photos of herself and putting them online.

Typical roastie avoiding responsibility just to avoid any kind of negative judgement or being "wrong" ever.

>"Wahhh people criticized me and called me bad names!"

Must be a real shock when you're used to being told how cute, hot, beautiful and gorgeous you are 24/7.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.