[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"It's okay Anon, I understand. I know you don&

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

File: Bonnie.png (454KB, 427x567px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie.png
454KB, 427x567px
>"It's okay Anon, I understand. I know you don't mean it. Hey, we all get angry sometimes. If I think of all the times I've been grumpy with you for no reason, jeez I'm surprised you've let me stick around as long as you have! I love you Anon, and as long we both understand each other and talk honestly to each other then nothing can come between us!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKRA7weVyLs ]
>>
>>34818597
Women don't talk like this, stop further depressing robots based on something that isn't even reality. Worshipping women like this is pathetic, gives them more power, and solves nothing.
>>
File: Malorree.jpg (31KB, 280x535px) Image search: [Google]
Malorree.jpg
31KB, 280x535px
>"I can feel your heart beating Anon. Gosh, it's beating so fast! Here, put your hand on my chest. Can you feel mine beating too? It's beating just about as fast yours, can you feel that? I guess we're both a little anxious lying here like this for the first time. Well, I know am at least!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYiHkx7ils ]
>>
>>34818597
>but will you forgive me for this dutch oven i'm about to give you
>>
File: 1486844043049.jpg (241KB, 659x772px) Image search: [Google]
1486844043049.jpg
241KB, 659x772px
these threads dont even make me feel sadness anymore, just pure fucking anger
>>
>>34818922
>ever feeling anything towards them
Needs more anime whores
>>
>>34818922
Why do they make you angry?
>>
File: Elaena.jpg (640KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elaena.jpg
640KB, 1920x1080px
>"Nobody? Not one person? Oh Anon, that's no good. You mean you've been alone all this time, with nobody to even talk to? Well that just about breaks my heart Anon. We've only known each for a little over a month but I feel like you understand me better than anybody I've ever met. Hey, I tell you what. I'm gonna try extra hard to make up for all the loneliness you've suffered, how about that? And the first thing I'm gonna do is give you big hug until you beg me to let go!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY ]
>>
Erm no girl talks like this unless she's mentally challenged
>>
>>34818633
Tell me how women actually talk, anon.
>>
The only reason why I still visit these threads is the music, hope that I'm not the only one
>>
File: Philippa.jpg (157KB, 1100x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Philippa.jpg
157KB, 1100x1528px
>"Oh, I'm sorry. I really am! It's just I'm not really looking for what I think you're looking for at this point in my life. You're a really sweet guy but I'm kinda done with the mushy romantic stuff, and now I'm ready for something more serious with someone who is looking to settle down. I hate to break it you Anon but you're kind of old to be holding out for the kind of innocent and cutesy relationships that most girls only look for in school and college. If you never got to experience that then I'm sorry, but I can't help the way I feel! Anyway I'm sure there's a girl out there for you somewhere, you just have to be proactive and keep looking and going on dates until you find her!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5qAEbxI2PM ]
>>
>>34819035
I'm a girl. Most of us become extremely distrust of men at a cetrain age especially when it comes to being emotionally vulnerable. Basically if she's feeling any sappy feelings you get silence and loaded questions and poker faces.
>>
File: 132535732.jpg (47KB, 275x263px) Image search: [Google]
132535732.jpg
47KB, 275x263px
>>34819156
that sounds terrible and emotionally manipulative

t. nervous infp boy
>>
File: Franchesca.jpg (614KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca.jpg
614KB, 2048x1536px
>"What!? Anon! What is it? How come you're smiling like that? Is there something on my face? Come on, tell me. Because you think I'm pretty? Is that really the reason? Oh Anon. Jeez, now I can't stop smiling either!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ww-5XUFTGc ]
>>
>>34819327
ah, i always get triggered with morrissey songs

because so many times people say he's a robot but in reality he's always fucked tons of boys and girls and he just has celeb depression

yeah i can see that this is a cover
>>
>>34819404
It's not a cover. It's just a song he picked as one of favorites one year. Fucking casual.
>>
>>34819222
It can be.
I do it too butI dont do it for shits and giggles. I've just slowly realized how 2 faced people are. The type of guy that wants an idealistic childlike romance like this is probably pretty naive.
If a girl acts like this past 18 she's either mentally challenged or trying to screw with you by playacting.
>>
File: 1374274573265.png (277KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1374274573265.png
277KB, 800x800px
>>34819427
thanks for being an asshole
>>
File: NORMIES.gif (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES.gif
137KB, 500x500px
>>34818922
i feel utter despair.

how is it fair that so many people will get to experience this so many times throughout their lives yet we won't, ever?

fuck man
>>
>>34819436
>cute, sincere expressions of emotion
>childlike

Fuck outta here roastie. /r/gonewild is looking for you.
>>
>>34819436
kill yourself fucking idiot whore
>>
>>34819436
i'd figure in the best case scenario, she'd meet you halfway. nobody ever said opening up was easy, but surely you'd understand what you'd be doing to the other person by brushing them off and sending signals that they're not welcome.
>>
File: Cybil.jpg (116KB, 912x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cybil.jpg
116KB, 912x720px
>"Oh God, I don't know whose family is more screwed up, yours or mine! You know if we ever have kids we'll have to make sure we never split up so they don't end up as weird as us. I mean, not that you'd ever want that or anything, I'm just, well, it's just a joke I guess. But I think you'd make a wonderful father Anon. I mean it. Any kid would be lucky to have you as their dad."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQf5h-6a5U ]
>>
>>34819600
>it's just a joke I guess
LEAVE MY PROPERTY YOU FUCKING AUTIST
>>
>>34819143
who is that cumstick chick
>>
>>34819468
You've watched too much anime.
You don't need to act like a brain dead child to express love.
>>
>>34819570
I don't actively send signal's that theyre not welcome but I'm not totally open about what I'm feeling either.
I look for men that are also emotionaly objective so my dating life is actally pretty good. Being emotonally open in my opinion is for later in the relationship,not for the first 2 weeks of talking/going out.
It makes you a mark for manipulative awful people. Guard your feelings guys, people WILL use them against you.
>>
>>34819468
Also most girls that act like that past highschool are FAR from sincere.
>>
File: Michaela.jpg (180KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Michaela.jpg
180KB, 480x480px
>"Gosh I wish we didn't have work tomorrow Anon. The weekends by so quickly since I met you. Well I guess that's a good thing anyway, and anyway who am I to complain? I'm cuddled up on a chilly Sunday night with the only person I need in my life!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9lIsU7VT-Y ]
>>
>>34818633
As explained in almost everyone of these threads: This isn't supposed to replicate reality, but to escape it. Maybe giving people a warm & fuzzy feeling inside, thinking that something like this might exist and that there is hope.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>34819327
>>34819600
>>34820296
>>34819143
Literally the same words she said.
>>
>>34821481
>tfw anyone trying to act all cozy like towards me would just feel wrong and make me suspicious and potentially paranoid towards them

I wasn't planning on having a relationship anyway.
>>
>>34818597

Then I woke up and quickly dismissed the bullshit dream.
>>
>>34821883
I like to daydream and suspend my disbelief, so it kind of works for me. Same reason I sometimes listen to girlfriend ASMR or go to /r/pillowtalkaudio (and other subreddits like it) sometimes.
>>
>>34819156
"Hey love.

Right now you're still lying next to me in bed sleeping, but i'd like to say some things, so i'd rather just say it this way. I hope you know how much i love you, and i don't want you to leave. I know things aren't fantastic right now and i'd wish i could fix them so easily, but unfortunately it isn't that way. But i'm happy you're here for me. When i look at you, and i've done that more than a few times last night, then i smile when i look at your pretty face. I'm so happy you're mine. I feel so at ease and at comfort around you, and regardless of all the bad things that are happening to me you're always here for me and helping me out. You're always here for me. I couldn't wish for anything better."

Sent this to me 2 months before she broke up with me and left me for my best friend. Of our relationship, the problems she mentioned, was severe depression and suicidal ideations. I had to drag her through it, ignoring all my other things in life. It busted me up quite badly. You can imagine what a stab in the back it was when she ditched me - hard.

I find it hard to understand why women say they distrust men. If anything, anything in life has taught me, and not only this example i gave above, i ought to distrust women - i've always been an open book to them instead. And i still do. But i dont want to bind myself emotionally to a woman anymore.

I don't hate women. But i stopped caring. The single life isn't great, but i'd rather be bitter than emotionally ruined every single time.

Sounds familiar maybe? Regardless of gender, we're all on the same boat.
>>
File: 1411344943309s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411344943309s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>34822162
>tfw your depression has reached your imaginary world and now all your daydreams are about being rejected and lonely.
>>
OP if you are still lurking here, please make similar threads, it makes my heart feel warm a little
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.