[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest could you tell this is a trans? he started at 29

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 8DpFLnz.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
8DpFLnz.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
be honest could you tell this is a trans?

he started at 29 and took one year to transition.

I wouldn't mind doing it for a year or two (for fun) if it was actually reversible.

What i noticed mainly was a shift in fats and lack of facial hair, is that literally all you get from hrt?
>>
The beard is permanent you need laser treatments to get rid of it.
>>
Other than the large cleft chin block what I can only assume is a honking huge Adams apple, he's wearing a necklace that advertises it
>>
>>34818397
It's pretty obvious that he's trans. They can never achieve the looks of a real woman to perfection
>>
File: tlG9flG.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
tlG9flG.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
and also for reference
>>
>>34818397
Starting at anything past 18 is hon territory.
12 is the only way to be sure you will pass.

t. hon that didn't start until late twenties.
>>
>>34818397
honestly couldnt tell at all, pretty attractive too, help a brother out and hook us up
>>
>>34818397
>be honest could you tell this is a trans?
>trans necklace
Gee, I dunno.
>>
>>34818460
20 is really too late?

>>34818472
interesting you point that out actually, i guess he feels the need to label himself?
>>
Actually, from the image, she passes pretty well. She's pretty cute, actually. Only problem is the choice in hair dye! Hope she ditches that horrifying red color if she wants to look like anything but a Tumblrette SJW.
>>
>>34818460
See the problem with that is I consider twelve child abuse.
>>
>>34818494
>20 is really too late?

Did you change a lot from when you were 18? Also do you have money to pay for plastic surgery?

>>34818544
Child abuse is forcing a kid that is trans to live as a boy until his adult age, keeping it from having a normal female childhood thus reducing the amount of psychological trauma and extra mental illness that comes from being tortured for a decade or more.
>>
The chin and lips are wrong. That's what often gives it away.
>>
>>34818544
You (and a lot of other people) have a serious misunderstanding of what happens in child trans cases. They're not doing surgery on a dick or putting an underage boy on estrogen. What they do is, after hours of psychological evaluation to make sure it's legit, put the child on hormone blockers that prevent the child from going through normal puberty. Then at 18, if the child (let's say boy in this case) decides that he's not actually trans, they take him off the blockers and he goes through normal male puberty. If he's still trans, they put him on female hormones.
>>
>>34818494
Tbf a lot of it depends on genetics and stuff. While you may have a slightly better chance I've met a few trannies who started at 15/16 and didn't transition very well. Then you have many who start around 20/21 or even later who turn out really great. I started around 20 and pass well. Even when I roll out of bed and go grab a breakfast sandwhich in my jammies with no make up I still get ma'amd.
>>
>>34818837
only sometimes? thats reassuring... just for loos you should go "im a man tyvm"
>>
>>34818397
>uh I hate how women cake themselve in make up, vapid whores!

>loos this guy totally caked in make up and under the same lighting and angle, isn't (she) beautiful?
>>
>>34818397
>>34818469
>>34818528
just wait until you see him without myspace angles. his body shape and posture is fucked.
>>
>>34818397
Anyone who has studied anatomy can tell instantly
>>
>>34819063
I have no idea what you're saying
>>
idk if it counts, but from a female perspective I would initially assume that was a biological female from the face alone.
>>
>>34818735
>Child comes up to you saying they're the opposite sex because they like things society says are for the opposite sex
>Instead of being an adult and explaining gender stereotypes and working to fix any body issues they may have, you encourage their delusion which will ultimately lead to an unhappy life

>What they do is, after hours of psychological evaluation to make sure it's legit, put the child on hormone blockers that prevent the child from going through normal puberty. Then at 18, if the child (let's say boy in this case) decides that he's not actually trans, they take him off the blockers and he goes through normal male puberty. If he's still trans, they put him on female hormones.

This is child abuse. A child has no idea of the implications of this and still wouldn't understand after hours of explaining. An 18 year old male deprived of puberty and the body changes that boys go through will basically have no other choice than to masquerade as a woman, eh'll have the body of a fuckin 12 year old
>>
>>34818397
Yes, but only because he was posted here. If I saw him walking down the street's I probably woudn't notice.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.