[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out with cousin >he tells me he had a fight with his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: makireeeee.png (184KB, 541x551px) Image search: [Google]
makireeeee.png
184KB, 541x551px
>go out with cousin
>he tells me he had a fight with his gf for a month
>meanwhile he fucked an ex
>gf realized that and came back with him asap
>he admitted in front of me that he cheats and tell lies to her constantly yet she is more and more attracted

FUCK WOMEN, THEY CHEAT ON YOU BUT NOOOO INSTEAD OF GOING FOR NICE ROBOTS WHO WOULD NEVER CHEAT OR LIE YOU INSTEAD TO BACK WITH THE CHEATER

FUUUUUUCKKKK THEM REEEEEEE
>>
>>34818264
I can relate to this, if you don't lie and don't cheat she won't respect you.
Western women.
You should come to >>/pol/ we're having fun
>>
>>34818296

That make no fucking sense. Respect you because you do mean things to them?
>>
>>34818341
Women are attracted to dominance. If you give a shit about her feelings, you aren't being dominant. Note: you have to be attractive for this to work.
>>
>>34818366

Im ugly and my cousin is also uglier than me. The chick is a qt
>>
>>34818404
Oh, well I guess it's all about social competence, then. Your cousin is obviously behaving in the optimal way to retain his gf, and us robots just have no clue how to do it.
>>
>>34818404
it works due to prestance.
try some with another girl
>>
>>34818264
The problem with you guys is that you never assume the woman is flawed and it's always the men.

Ex: because the man is nice and "beta"and not aggressive and a promiscuous cheater, he is inherently flawed and destined to fail with women.

In reality, the woman in op's situation is just as flawed as some "beta" male mysoginistic guy that r9k constantly paints as the broken victim.

You guys have to stop taking women so seriously. It's ruining your happiness.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.