[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly have 0 clue how sex, love and relationships work.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1486318101065.jpg (53KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1486318101065.jpg
53KB, 750x734px
I honestly have 0 clue how sex, love and relationships work.

I've never been romantically involved with a woman before. I'm not asexual or anything, I just can't tell sexuality and relationships apart.

I think 10 years of 4chan fried my frontal lobe.
>>
>>34818067
This is the one case where it's too late to start. If you aren't a master at relationships and sex by a certain age, your desirability would be considered almost non-existent.
>>
>>34818067
>Sex
*People touching other people where they like it
*Penis usually in vagina but may go to other holes
*It's fun and feels good

>Love
*Taking care of someone who also takes care of you
*Desire for someone to be happy
*Desire for spending time with that person

>Relationships
*Hanging out with someone you love and usually having sex with them
>>
>hes still a virgen by 14
>>
>>34818067
No one in the world except you will ever give a shit. And I don't mean they won't judge you for it, I mean they won't make any effort to help you with it because no one has the time or energy to fix your life and make you a functional human.

Because it doesn't matter to them or to the grand scale. If you live a lonely, desolate life of misery with no social relationships and die under a bridge it won't matter one jot to the normals living in their semi detached houses with their 2.5 kids.

You can either learn to live with it or try to fake being a normie. I couldn't give less of a shit what you decide to do.
>>
File: IMG_1472.gif (1000KB, 499x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.gif
1000KB, 499x206px
>>34818149
>being unironically blackpilled
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.