[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking I should lower my standards A LOT temporarily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 15

File: cute.jpg (201KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
201KB, 1280x851px
I'm thinking I should lower my standards A LOT temporarily and settle for an uggo practice gf.

It's sad that it's come down to this. I won't feel good about using or manipulating her, but it's the only way. Plus, girls are guilty of doing the same thing.

This is the ONLY way to build back confidence. Consider it like farming exp to level up.
>>
Makes little difference I'd imagine. Not like having sex unleashes your secret inner powers. That is, however, how it works for me. So if only I could get laid I'd get out of this rut. But I'm scared of women, even ugly ones.
>>
You're gonna hurt her..don't.
>>
>>34817855
It's not just about sex. It's an opportunity to practice every aspect of a relationship. Like taking her out, socializing, and yeah, maybe even practice sex, all so that when you're ready for a real gee eff, you won't feel overwhelmed and can make a good first impression.

Trick is to not fall in love with practice gf, as well as, not spend too much on her
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>tfw desperate for relationship
>only fat single mothers interested
>broke down yesterday and acted interested in one
>now i got this fat mother glistening for me and i know i can never have a real relationship with a woman who has kids.
>>
File: IMG_5694.jpg (68KB, 470x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5694.jpg
68KB, 470x330px
I did exactly this.

My room mate turned gf broke up with me and was fucking my drug dealer.

To get back at her I grabbed an ugly girl in a club and fucked her in my room as loudly as possible.

It gets really old fast. One month in and she thinks you are her boyfriend and starts talking to you about her childhood memories and shit

You'll be forced to break up with her very soon
>>
>>34817772
The problem with ugly women is that they tend to have trust issues. You are going to run a long mile to get into these oversized grandma panties.
>>
File: IMG_6953.jpg (18KB, 236x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6953.jpg
18KB, 236x301px
>>34817902
I once got drunk and ended up fucking a far girl 10 years older.

It really blows. It's much better being single, don't get sucked into this, you don't have to settle.

Settle down only when you found a girl you truly want
>>
>>34817948
but...but...my benis still says to stick it in her
also i've been waiting more than a decade for that to happen and i'm fucking sick of it...i'm going to try and work out a fwb thing.
i know it's a longshot but she's kinky and i'm very persuasive.
>>
Thought about this as well, but isn't being in a relationship about liking the other person and not just a test drive?
>>
>>34817988
>but...but...my benis still says to stick it in her
If your penis is in control of your every move you are beyond saving and now count as fauna.
>>
>>34817989
What's wrong about it being a test drive? We have to practice at anything to be good at it. You do want to be good don't you?

Just give the bitch 3 months, do all the nice couple shit while not being totally into her, and then finally let her go easy.
>>
>>34817989
That's true. Robots just suck at getting into meaningful relationships and going the extra mile may help some people around here.
>>
File: chris-farley.jpg (21KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
chris-farley.jpg
21KB, 300x196px
>>34818004
go ahead and keep being a virgin and letting life pass you by, i'm too old for that shit.
there ain't no fairytale princess waiting out there for us, go have sex and squeeze some small amount of pleasure out of life, fagtron.
>>
File: IMG_6955.jpg (101KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6955.jpg
101KB, 500x638px
>>34817988
If you're ok with it then fine

But the sole fact you are complaining tells me you yearn for something more
>>
>>34817772
I think even if I did lower my standards dramatically I wouldn't even get anyone. I have nothing to offer.
>>
>>34818064
Not trying to bust your bubble, but I am married. When I say that following the commands of your dick is a stupid move, I do it from the perspective of someone who not only nutted inside a women, but made her stay afterwards.
>>
>>34818072
ofc i fucking do, i want a qt to be head over heels in love with me, and decided to have a family with me...but I also want 10 million dollars and a sports car, we don't always get what we want.
>>34818101
well i have no intention of knocking her up.
it's called birth control bruh.
>>
>>34817772
>Plus, girls are guilty of doing the same thing.

So because some girls do it, it's okay to inflict emotional pain on a potentially innocent girl? Your moral compass is all kinds of fucked up. I'm glad you're lonely.
>>
File: 1457431688514.png (106KB, 350x425px) Image search: [Google]
1457431688514.png
106KB, 350x425px
>>34818152
>don't come up with a plan to regain confidence and whine about it
"wow how about you fucking do something about it"
>come up with a completely feasible plan of action to regain my confidence
"wow ok not like that plz stop"

Also, why the fuck should I care? Life's a game. You have to outsmart and outdo others to get to the top.
>>
File: IMG_6956.jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6956.jpg
80KB, 600x450px
>>34818133
Despite what 4chan makes you believe, it is actually not that hard to be in a relationship with an attractive women.

Do several sets of compound movements every other day at the gym, combine it with cardio, a balanced diet and go out at social events with friends and you'll have girls coming up to you
>>
>>34818205
>just lift and be yourself bro

everytime
>>
File: 1463923052847.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1463923052847.png
35KB, 805x556px
>>34818277
>be yourself bro
Every bloody time
>>
>>34818277
That's because it's literally the only thing that works
>>
File: 20170211_212111.png (289KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_212111.png
289KB, 1440x2560px
>>34818205
it's more about confidence with me.
I've been practicing on fatties for a while and i've learned i'm pretty good at it.
at least with desperate single mothers but that's easy mode.
>>
>>34818196
This is why you're on this shit board. You are a legit psycho if you think it's ok to use other people as you see fit for your own selfish desires
>>
>>34818205
LOL

>"Hey, who's that ripped guy? I've never seen him before?"

>"I don't know, but he looks like a creep. Also, he's a manlet, who cares?"

Alternatively:

>"I don't know him. Never seen him before. Leave him alone".

Alternatively:

> "Hey, what's your name?
> "Hi, I'm anon"
> ...
> conversation ends because you have no social skills

Alternatively:

> "Hi, what's your name?"
> "Hi, I'm anon"
> conversation keeps going
> "So, what other places do you go to to have some fun?"
> "Uh..."
> conversation ends because she figures out you are an inexperienced old loser

Alternatively:

> "Hi, what's your name?"
> "Hi, I'm anon"
> conversation keeps going
> "So, what other places do you go to to have some fun?"
> You lie
> "Really? Because I know X, Y and Z who always go there and I'd have heard about you before."
> "Uh..."

Alternatively:

> "So, you should give me your WA number/Facebook account/Instagram account so we can chat through it"
> "Su-sure"
> "... what the hell? You don't have a FB/IG account?... Weeeird..."

Cont...
>>
>>34818361
>'ve learned i'm pretty good at it.

Go for an upgrade.

Start hitting on those really hot girls you really want.

It was an eureka moment for me when I actually went for it for a legit 9/10, supposedly way out of my league, and got her pussy
>>
>>34818205
>>34818408

Alternatively:

> "So, you should give me your WA number/Facebook account/Instagram account so we can chat through it"
> "Su-sure"
> "... what the hell? You don't have any friends. You are like 2X, and have no friends on FB?... Weird"

Alternatively:

> After hanging out for a while
> "How come you don't introduce me to any of your friends? How come you are always available? Don't you go to other places?... Anon, do you have other friends?"
> "Uh..."

Alternatively:

> "Take me to your house and let's fuck!"
> Let's go
> "WTF? You still live with your parents?"

Alternatively:

> "WTF? This is a shithole? Anon, how much money do you make a year?... That little?!"

Alternatively:

> "Look, anon, I talked with some friends and one of them knows you from college. Told me you were this asocial loser who kept to himself and never talked to anyone..."
> "Uh..."

There's no escape past the point of no return.
>>
>>34818419
i'm working my way up to it.
i'm live in a work city where men outnumber women 2 to 1, and i'm pretty rough looking so i only get the scraps.
>>
File: 1456123896627.jpg (43KB, 397x395px) Image search: [Google]
1456123896627.jpg
43KB, 397x395px
>>34818393
>one roastie does it
>no one bats an eye
>"oh it's just in their nature"

>a male decides to do
>"wow misogynistic pig girls ur so meeean"

Desperate times call for desperate measures, roastie. I'll make sure I give the girl a good time, maybe she'll learn a thing or two as well.
>>
>>34818408
There, You are already thinking up ways in which you will fail.

Unless you are a certified autist that requires constant medical attention and spend most of your time in a straitjacket, you'll find people, and girls, that are compatible to your personality.
>>
>>34817772

You might end up falling for her anyway m8. I've had a short term place to put my cock become a 5 year relationship

If she's not repulsive then you never know. Looks aren't all that important, within reason
>>
>>34818408
>>34818422

You're so fucking pathetic you already devised every single way you can fail.

Have you even conceived of a possibility where it works out?
>>
>>34818453
Ask that hot girl out

See what happens
>>
>>34818529
as soon as i meet one without a bf already i'll be sure to do that..
shit it took me long enough to find the two fatties i'm talking to.
>>
I actually tried the 'settle for an ugly chick' thing a few years ago.

I was on OKC and just sending out tons of messages and this one chick who was pretty ugly seemed into me, so I asked her out.

Long story short, it just doesn't work.

You end up spending time with them and there's just nothing there.

I went out with this chick for 8 months and never even banged, because there was no chemistry.

You really need to be at least somewhat attracted to somebody to date them.
>>
>>34818809
you must have one weak ass libido bro.
did you never make a move or did she keep shutting you down...cause that shit sounds beta as fuck.
>>
>>34818277
>>34818324
you really think putting on a facade will get you a meaningful relationship?
>>
File: Griffith_2016.jpg (169KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_2016.jpg
169KB, 1280x738px
>>34818465
>accepting being an conformist and a hypocrite
Amazing, so this is the power of the basement dweller
>>
>>34819829
Pretty ironic coming from a dumb animefag. Hell, I'm even more inclined to do it now because it upsets you and your pussy morals.
>>
File: 1486481955694.png (219KB, 955x514px) Image search: [Google]
1486481955694.png
219KB, 955x514px
>>34820017
Do it fag, the consequences will blow into your already sad social life if anyone you know finds out, because you see, people don't like fucked up manipulative narcissists like yourself
Either way, it seems that you have no friends considering your attitude so yeah, go ahead, emulate a shitty relathionship that will not amount to anything except for the loss of your so hated virginity and her time
>>
File: 1486353462064s.jpg (6KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1486353462064s.jpg
6KB, 250x249px
>dates practice gf for a while
>kind of sucks, but not too bad and good exp
>finally break it off
>"Nice! Time to get qt gf for real!"
>get rejected and ignored
>months or years of loneliness and frustration
>"I... I... just need to break this slump"
>get another practice gf
>rinse and repeat

There comes the terrible realization that maybe the practice girls are the best you can get. You were dating right in your league all along.

My experience anyway.
>>
>>34817772
It's not worth it. Even if you have 0 moral quarrels about it you still won't come out of it satisfied. There is no confidence to be gained by finding a woman that you're not attracted to, we're wired to only care about the ones we truly desire.

It's a waste of time OP, nothing good will come out of it.
>>
>>34819794
It's more about it being the same advice over and over again without it being anything constructive
>>
>>34817772
Might work if you're actually somewhat attractive to women and just haven't gotten anywhere. We all want what we can't have, girls get jealous of other girls who have it better than them but are less conventionally attractive. Not sure though if that's the kind of people you want to attract though.
>>
>>34818515
>>34818476
>but you're wrong, loser!
wow great arguments there friendos
>>
Good luck. I have literally zero standards and I'm still alone.
>>
With someone I don't find attractive, no. I would rather be gfless
>>
I would take a practice gf at this point. I just want someone.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.