[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any cons to being mean/verbally abusive to women in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: thread.jpg (561KB, 1071x1182px) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
561KB, 1071x1182px
Are there any cons to being mean/verbally abusive to women in your daily life? Like just calling women cunts, telling them to go fuck themselves if they're being annoying, etc. Basically the way you talk to women on here, but irl.

For one, after so many years of being treated like shit/ignored by them, it's cathartic as fuck.

Second, apparently girls like jerks anyway, so there's a small chance they'll find your abuse a turn on and become interested in you (small chance of this happening if you're ugly)

There's only one con I can think of right now, and that's if they have a boyfriend and complain that some guy they know is bullying them, and he retaliates for them.
>>
Sometimes they look sad and it makes me feel bad
>>
>>34817622
I see no cons to calling out an annoying cunt. Even if you're saying it like the way you did here.

When they pushed you, you push back twice harder.
>>
>>34817643

Why should you feel bad? They've made you feel bad your entire life.
>>
>>34817674
I think it's biological, women are like sorcerers.
>>
>>34817689

Only in extremely rare cases do I feel bad for women in pain (example -- lifetime illnesses, cancer, etc). Other than that, fuck 'em.
>>
>>34817731
I wish I could do that.
As soon as I see their bottom lip trembling like they're about to cry, I feel like a monster.

God I hate women.
>>
>>34817757

I do too. Maybe we could learn from each other. Do you want an r9k skype friend.
>>
>>34817779
>Do you want an r9k skype friend

No, I am aggressively antisocial.
>>
sure, i'd like to that, but I don't go outside of my house, so I just toast roasties here instead
>>
File: FjRQX.gif (1016KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
FjRQX.gif
1016KB, 500x253px
>>34817801

Okay. No problem.
>>
>>34817622
Yes. It will give you a bad reputation, and not only romantically but more importantly socially can fuck you over, for example in your education or job wise. Especially in a small town.

Don't do it. You do not have to be nice to grills, but keep the insults in in public.
>>
No cons. Shit talk ladies and get in the puzz boi
>>
>>34817869
what happened to "just be youself", dumb norman.
>>
>>34817622
If you do it in a bantering way I'm sure you'll be fine. Make yourself seem superior, push the bar sometimes
>>
>>34817899
That is just a shortend phrase for "practice until it becomes natural and do not expect results beforehand.

No, when your true self is a sperglord, absolutely do not be a sperglord.
>>
I tell people out on their bad behavior, regardless of whether they are men or women. I do this in an assertive, but non-judgmental tone of voice. I see mostly benefits from this. I think that it is a more effective strategy than simply answering rudeness with rudeness.
>>
>>34818071

> I think that it is a more effective strategy than simply answering rudeness with rudeness.

I'm not talking about calling people out on their bad behavior, or responding to rudeness, you daft, liberal faggot. I'm talking about treating women like shit.
>>
>>34818086
I think that if you treat people like shit, you may experience a temporary power boost, but that this boost is merely the temporary absence of feeling chronically shit on the inside. It is the strategic equivalent to a drug addict "solving" his addiction by continuing his drug abuse. It may hold off the pain, but for how long?
>>
>>34818136

You sound like a smart fellow, and I'll get back to you on how long.
>>
Girls like bad boys, not an obese neckbeard cuckboy calling them a cunt you mentally retarded wanker
>>
Femanon here. One major con I can see is that you miiiight have a problem if someone is protective of her or if "she" actually turns out to be a "he" and punches you in the face. Or if she is a violent person (like me) and hits you herself. Another problem is one that it makes talking to normies more difficult, but I don't see why you'd want to do that in the first place. I personally wouldn't risk it for the first reason, but of course, I am usually the one hitting and biting and not the one insulting.
>>
>>34818653
Fuck off, cunt. No one is scared of your pathetic attacks
>>
>>34818653
>I am usually the one hitting and biting

Oh no, what will I ever do?
>>
>>34817622
My ultra turbo mega chad friend told me you have to be a bit of a dick to women, like, they need to feel like they have to win your approval somehow and it makes them wet for you.
I don't know how to approach a woman but also be a dick though. I'm just kinda nice to people naturally.
>>
As long as you do it off handedly and not in way that makes it obvious you're rubbing your ego a little too hard you should be fine.
>>
>>34818653
>this whole post
Holy shit, this made me kek so hard. 90% of male population with just average male strength could knock you out cold so easily if it came down to it. Imagine this little tough girl being dropped in the fucking wilderness, you'd be dead in 3 days. Yet your little princess bubble has deluded you into thinking you could actually do anything on your own. Stay autistic, we men love being the dominant sex.
>>
>>34818672
Joke's on you, fag. I got suspended for stabbing a little fag like you before. Don't fuck with me.
>>
>>34817622
it only works for chad, OP
>chad calls them dumb cunts, they tee hee and chug his balls
>YOU call them dumb cunts and you get arrested for verbal assault
>>
>>34817622
>dude being an asshole is cool
Nah, man... not being a pushover is better. What's going to happen is that you'll come off as a try hard and you'll end up getting bested by someone that's better at controlled assholism than you. If you're just realizing that not being nice is the way, you need to work your way up to a point where you can be an asshole.

>implying you ever even talk to women to be an asshole to
>>
>>34818910
You wouldn't fare any better, faggot. Kill yourself before I find where you live and stab you myself.
>>
>>34817622
>girls like HANDSOME jerks

It's not that they like jerks, otherwise robots would be drowning in pussy, what they like are handsome people who are jerks.
>>
>>34818698
Go to the hospital, kek. That's what you will do. What's insulting someone when the satisfation of stabbing someone with a pencil and breaking the lead off in their arm is better? You should try it sometime.
>>
>>34819081
Thanks for the additional keks
>>
>>34817731
>(example -- lifetime illnesses, cancer, etc).

I have literally zero sympathy for people like this

if you aren't a qt girl, you're not even human
>>
if they deserve it then sure. otherwise you just seem like a cunt. you need a balance of respect and disdain for women i think. you sound unbalanced in your hate.
>>
>>34819315
Much obliged.

we should do this again sometime
>>
>>34819121
>all robots are jerks
>all robots express what they say online in real life
>all robots have no justification for why they might be considered jerks
No
>>
>>34817622
>There's only one con I can think of right now, and that's if they have a boyfriend and complain that some guy they know is bullying them, and he retaliates for them.

just bring a tazer and fuck him up. who gives a shit what others think, theres no rules to winning a fight.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.