[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about some real stuff. Augmented reality comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Let's talk about some real stuff.

Augmented reality comes closer and closer and the technology develops really fast. Also there is this new thing called "virtual partner" (a deeplearning AI for relationships), which is kind of popular in asia (japan mostly).

Imagine,
A "real life anime girl" walks around your house. Only lives with you, true to you, loves you. You feel yourself much better as a person because you're being loved. You get up your ass and find a job to sustain yourself and your AR partner (electricity, internet, etc). You become almost a normie, get to feel how it is to be alive. It stays with you for as long as you want, even if it's until you die. Always loves you, every day.

Isn't this amazing, robot? With how fast things are developing, this could be true in the next 15-20 years. What do you think?
>>
>>34816641
Imo it would only work if the anime girl is able to learn to a certain degree. Otherwise she would only spout the same lines over and over again.
But yes, it would be a dream come true
>>
>>34816676
It would be able to learn. This is what deep learning is about.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_learning
Basically it's when the network can expand itself through "learning", creating new branches and such.
>>
Could she fuck me in the ass with her feminine penis?
>>
File: 1347134347438.jpg (11KB, 220x178px) Image search: [Google]
1347134347438.jpg
11KB, 220x178px
>>34817852
This stopped being funny a while ago. It wasn't even that funny to begin with.
>>
Deep learning is just a name, the actual techniques are more like nonlinear regression. It's a situation where it works well in some cases, and it looks like a black box, so that lets people's imaginations run wild about the possibilities. But "learning" just means using some kind of numerical optimization to set the coefficients of a statistical model. On the other hand, people are easily fooled by black boxes (which is how nonlinear regression came to be called "machine learning" in the first place), so maybe you'll be okay.
>>
>>34816641
>choosing Kurisu for this thread

I see what you're doing OP.
>>
>>34816641
>You get up your ass and find a job to sustain yourself and your AR partner (electricity, internet, etc)

I don't think so buddy boy. NEETBUX are enough to sustain myself already with a couple of extra hundred I have every month after paying bills.
>>
Until a virus called chad.exe comes along and takes away your virtual waifu.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.