[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, my oneitis literally just told me to fuck off. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (106KB, 559x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 559x910px
Guys, my oneitis literally just told me to fuck off. I'm panicking like fuck. What can I do to make it up to her? I honestly don't get what I did wrong. I treat her like she's the most beautiful girl in the universe, I've only ever been nice to her. Please help. She isn't even responding to me anymore.
>>
>>34816266
Just stop making a big deal about it, it will only make things worse. Just stop talking to her for awhile.
>>
i really hope this isn't real- incredibly pathetic if it is
>>
>>34816266
>alright, listen
>That's the most you've said to me in a long time!
You're breaking ground. Now offer to watch her fuck guys in front of you. That will get her turned on and she will accept you as her bf.
>>
Even if you genuinely think being a nice guy is a good idea, it's not.

You're already in the friend zone, leave her alone for a while and then start treating her like the bitch that she is.
>>
>>34816294
true friendzone means they're still friends, or at least the girl wants them to just be friends
this girl just wants anon to fuck right off
he isn't friendzoned he's straight up rejected

seriously just stop texting her, nothing good will come out of it
>>
Holy shit nigga hahaha
>you need to stop messaging me
Wew, sorry but she literally destroyed you with that one message. And no offense but you come off as a creepy clingy beta faggot
>>
>>34816266
You're done. It's time to stop.
>>
Better to move on to another. The sooner you nuke everything about her, the more liberated you are.
>>
>>34816312
He just needs to push a little harder and he will get her.
>>
Dude, if this is real you need to stop.
>>
it's funny how OP writes girlier than the actual girl
>>
>>34816289
This. It's the only way you can redeem yourself, OP.
>>
>>34816332
Also to add:

Hey, atleast you made the effort. I've been obsessed with my Oneitis for 2 years now and haven't messaged her once.
>>
>I treat her like she's the most beautiful girl in the universe

This is where you fucked up anon. Girls don't want this until you're already in a stable relationship. Instead, they want a bit of chasing back and forth. There is satisfaction in winning a partners affection. Where is the satisfaction if they literally don't even need to do anything to get it?

Don't make yourself so easy, and don't make it so obvious that you desperately want them. It's a huge turnoff to women.
>>
>>34816358
I appreciate the advice anon, but I think I already ruined any chance that I had with her.
>>
>>34816376
That is beyond obvious, he's talking for future reference. You have literally no chance with this girl.
>>
>>34816376
At least you admitted that. Move on anon, free yourself.

Next time, be the prize to be chased for instead of chasing the prize (girl).
>>
>>34816398
I doubt OP knows how to be that prize anon.
>>
>>34816376
Yeah you have no chance with her anymore. Best thing you can do is forget about her and go for somebody else.

One more thing. Don't trick yourself into believing you're in love with this girl. You're not. What you are likely feeling is a mixture of:

1. Lusting for her
2. The idea of being in love or in a relationship

Love is a two-way street. You might think you love her, but what has she ever done to show you she has loved you? That there is evidence enough that it's just a bad crush
>>
>>34816376
U kan get money tho, all hoes like money, like it or not.
>>
>>34816266
2D and weed is all i need.
I remember when i was like you and i realized that being forced to befriend a girl you like and she only talks to you out of pity is not what i wanted.
I felt too pathetic, so i just packed up my feelings until they werent there and now i drink and do drugs and fuck my onahole while looking at my waifu on my computer screen.
It sounds bad anon but people like us just dont get to experience normie activities and pleasures.
Fact of life my man, fact of life.
>>
Stop being a faggot and drop her, seriously how autistic do you want to remain? Your ancestors fought through the harsh realities of life to survive to a time where our lives are so fucking easy AND YOU'RE DEPENDANT ON THE FEELINGS OF ONE FUCKING GIRL? MAN THE FUCK UP
>>
>>34816266
>What can I do to make it up to her?
Nothing. It's over. The best and only advice is >>34816324
>>
dump pics of her faggot
>>
>>34816266
>you need to stop messaging me
Brings back memories, sorry OP, last nail in a very sad coffin.
>>
She's just testing you. Women want a man who will fight for her and show how much he's willing to do for her. If you back off now she'll never notice you
>>
>>34816266
Grow a pair, you moron. You don't have a oneitis, you are having a crush on someone who doesn't even like you enough to pretend to be interested. Drop that potato, get yourself a brew and start over new in the morning.
>>
>>34817833
>Advice on women from /r9k/.
Don't fall for this. Women aren't testing you in any way, there is no master plan behind every act of a women.
>>
File: 1486777101040.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486777101040.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>34816266
Holy fuck, you're so beta that it hurts in my soul. Quit typing like a cuck, quit caring about women, start focusing on yourself.
>>
>>34816266
>Heyyyyyy

Stop. Just stop this.
>>
>>34817833
Yes, I'm pretty sure women are into thirsty beta faggots who are crazy for any pussy they see. Block her and don't talk to her, that'd get her hole wetter than going after her.
>>
>>34817876
I find it annoying that people always repeat the last letter, no matter what. It's spoken Heeeeey, how does one even say the ten y's? Not that writing it the right way would make it any better.
>>
>>34816266

lmao this is a meme troll post right, RIGHT?
>>
>>34816266
Girl here.

Stop being a pathetic cuck you loser. I have known plenty of pathetic manlets like you. Just fucking stop it right now.

This is annoying as shit, this is not how you get girls to like you. You are clingy and sensitive and a pushover and it shows. You want to know how to get a girl? It's real fucking easy.

> Have sting opinion and challenge her
> Banter
> Be funny
> Don't tell her how you are depressed or have a headache etc.
> Stop being so nice but this doesn't mean be mean. Don't be over caring.
> let her start a conversation, it's okay to go a day without talking

Stop being this much of a loser.
>>
>>34817947
>girl
Tits or gtfo please
>>
>>34816266
>oneitis
based on what you have said and shown you never had a chance and she was just being polite. you werent even a friend to her,

>What can I do to make it up to her?
nothing, move on, you'll only just feel like shit if you dont move on.

>I treat her like she's the most beautiful girl in the universe, I've only ever been nice to her
1. shes prob just average so chill out

2. sounds like you suffered from a "nice guy" problem that being you boring but what do I know Im just a kv who has stopped trying

>She isn't even responding to me anymore.
drop her, is it really okay for people to treat you like that, get some self respect lad
>>
>>34817963
As someone in the opposite end of OP's situation: Take my advice or leave it. I have nothing to prove.
>>
You know OP I might be a depressed loner who never even tries to pick up women but Jesus Christ am I glad I'm not like you

you're honestly fucking pathetic. It's so obvious that this girl wants nothing to do with you and that you just can't take a fucking hint. One thing I never was is clingy. I knew immediately when a girl wasn't interested and I backed off
>>
Treating a complete stranger like "the most beautiful girl in the universe" is fucking fucked. Can you imagine if some guy started messaging you, treating you like "the most beautiful dude in the universe"? You'd be fucking freaked out
>>
>>34817882
only fat women are allowed to behave like that.
>>
File: 1482718161927.webm (2MB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
1482718161927.webm
2MB, 620x380px
If she's not responding to your messages, you have to go see her in person opie. Bring Tyrone with you as an offering and volunteer to watch them fuck. She'll definitely be yours
>>
How do you even manage to get your oneitis's numbers in the first place? I'm being serious, I can't even make it this far.
>>
>>34818682
Girls pass out their numbers quite easily in a friendly manner to people they see often (classmates, coworkers). OP is not a robot, just an orbiter
>>
>>34818736
Well I guess I'm fucked then. I see her all the time and she's friendly enough to me at work but I've only got one unsolicited number from a different girl who turned out to have a boyfriend anyway.
>>
>>34817947
>girl
>unnecessary manlet bait

Take off the mask pompous ass lanklet

That rope you're going to take on the DOR just keeps getting tighter and tighter.
>>
>>34816266
This cant be real. Right? No one is this beta. Right?!?!
>>
Does anyone have caps from the messaging thread we had a week or two ago? That shit had some gold.
>>
>>34818862
I want to believe it's not real, but I remember long ago I also did something similar to OP. That's how I learned the hard way to not be "nice" to women.
>>
>>34816376
Haha you think?
>>
>>34818859
I am a tall female (1.78m)
>>
>>34819689
>1.78m
>tall
>>
>>34819778
For a female In my country
>>
>>34819689
>>34819803
Nigga I'm 192cm and constantly see girls in my country who are just slightly shorter than me.

>178
>tall
My head is moving back and forth in a horizontal direction.
>>
File: 1483836343598.jpg (45KB, 691x530px) Image search: [Google]
1483836343598.jpg
45KB, 691x530px
>>34816266
>oneitis
How can you guys stomach women who don't even like you?
>>
>>34817947
REAL girl here and honestly this is terrible advice and this poster is probably male or a Stacey cunt

The thing OP needs to do with the next girl (because this one is over) is just be normal. Not treat her like the most beautiful girl in the universe when you're not at that level yet because it's scary and just seems obsessive. I'm not saying be a normie, I mean just have normal conversations about interests and stuff, do things together like vidya or watch stuff or hang out and get closer. Once you are close enough, then it's okay to start getting comfortable and revealing your true self little by little.

Also, this applies to everyone, not just women. People here think they actually want an obsessed clingy over affectionate girl until they actually find one.
>>
>>34816266
stop it my dude; it's not worth it at this point to chase after someone who obviously doesn't respect you.
>>
>>34816266
OP, can you post more of your beta ass convos with her? Did you show your power level to any other ladies? Can you post those?

You're such a fucking beta lmao, no girl wants a faggot that's more of a bitch than them
>>
>>34817947
>I have known plenty of pathetic manlets like you
why did you bring manlets into this
>>34819689
oh you're a tranny
>>
>>34816266
Can you post a pic of her?
Oregano origami
>>
Show the messages you sent before this OP, we need to know what kind of cringe you sent her to make her text you like this.
>>
>>34816266

OP just walk away. I have dealt with this before from girls before I wised up.

When you stop talking for awhile SHE will more than likely come back and try to nudge you for a favor or set you up so you cuck yourself (talking about how her car is broken out of the blue is indirectly asking for a favor... etc..)
>>
>>34819830
>Nigga I'm 192cm and constantly see girls in my country who are just slightly shorter than me.
Girls are 160cm tall on average worldwide and in some places the average can be as high as 170. Where do you live?
>>
>>34820451
I'm from Norway. It's not the norm to see girls almost as tall as me, but it's still common.
>>
File: 1445297017239.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445297017239.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Kinda in a similar situation but It was the other way around, I told her to stop talking to me. She didn't take it well and we exchanged some hateful comments towards each other now I just stopped talking to her completely. I miss her
>>
>>34817947
I'm doing exactly this with a girl right now and it works greatly.
>>
>>34816266
Go and get yourself diagnosed for fuck sake..

Hopefully the doctor will confiscate your phone. Leave her alone, it's fucking clear to anyone without autism that she wants nothing to do with you
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.