[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay lonely faggot, now you have a girlfriend. Now what? You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Okay lonely faggot, now you have a girlfriend. Now what? You chased this so hard and long. It's yours, you won the prize.

Now! you've got to up end your entire life style to make her stay (time to get out of mommy's house) provide for her, sexually satisfy her, align your politics with hers, accept her social circles (yes, including Jamal from work, who's just a friend you FUCKING racist) better get your ass in shape too and oh, you don't have a job? shit nigga you better be a 9-5 before the end of the month or else.

So, this is what chased so blindly for. humft!
>>
>>34815668
Lol that looks like my pupper
>>
>>34815668

well, yea, your gf makes you want to be a better person.
>>
>>34815668
>Now what?

Grab her butt.
>>
>>34815705
did you get her consent first, you FUCKING rapist?
>>
>>34815702
None of you are good people, get that shit out of your head
>>
>>34815668
>tfw no low-standards gf who would love me just for being me
>>
>>34815729
Normie attack squad returns
This is probably original
>>
>>34815721
You don't need consent for your GIRLFRIEND.
>>
>>34815729
I'm a good person isn't an original statement
>>
>>34815668
I love how Jamal has become to new Tyrone.. Let's keep this going.
>>
>>34815668
>provide for her
Sure, traditional gender role, which I agree with
>sexually satisfy her
Eh, if this is what keeps a relationship together, it's not really anything more than a casual sexual partnership so doesn't matter too much to me
>align your politics to hers
Wrong. Ignore politics at first, the subtly reveal your views and show her why you're right. Don't go full OVER 9000 but don't be afraid either
>accept her social circles
At first yeah, but eventually you can indicate you don't like specific people and favor others which will cause her to, too.
>be in shape
Ideally you won't be out of shape to begin with, but so long as you're not a planet sized ball of lard, doesn't seem to matter too much
>job
I understand the job market being 'uneducated', and I'm sure she will too, so long as you are meeting someone from a similar social status. Love transcends, so they say, so if it's real, this shouldn't matter anyhow.

Not that anything I said matters because I've never been with a woman and more than likely won't. That is unless my mom's friend finds me a mate *laughs*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.