[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"you hurt Stacey. Anon that is unforgivable, she is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: mlady.jpg (62KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
62KB, 450x532px
>"you hurt Stacey. Anon that is unforgivable, she is a beautiful woman and your broke her heart. Prepare to die"

*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>34814837
Is that Eric from True Blood
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 477x500px
pssh... i see you brought a knife... to a gun fight...
>>
File: 1440585029896.png (224KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
1440585029896.png
224KB, 365x365px
>>34814837
yes i did hurt stacey
*tips fedora*
but i also have 346 confirmed Katana boy kills
*put's your king chess piece into check mate*
your move steve
>>
>>34814837
>"heh... what of it? you think you can stop me? haha! pathetic! prepare to face your doom, fool!"

*my sacred masamune katana masterializes in my hand as i slowly point it towards you and smile beckoning you to attack me*
>>
>>34814901
>FPSRussia does not deserve a place in the thread with the rest of these degenerates, he's a good guy.
>>
File: Chaos-Space-Marine.jpg (189KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos-Space-Marine.jpg
189KB, 600x393px
I DID, AND SHE ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT, YOU PATHETIC WORM
*warp energies crackle around me*
>>
File: 1327558305948.png (980KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1327558305948.png
980KB, 800x598px
Well, well, well. It seems your final day in this world has come.
>>
Heh, that I did. And she enjoyed it *smirks as I focus all my inner core energy to form a lightning Sabre* what are you gonna do about I, kid?
>>
>>34814837
*unsheathes gunkatana* ill hurt her like i hurt your mom last night...mess with the best, die like the rest...
>>
You don't even know my true form in reality, I'm Shadow the Hedgehog, only stronger than any super Saiyan.
>>
I had a friend who was all into katanas and machetes. He was a straight up sociopath and a genetic freak. He was tall and had a shit ton of stamina. He never white knighted and in fact got married, joined the military were he killed all sorts of people and became successful at life. I always feel like one day we will see him in the news. Still don't know how he managed to find success. It probably helped that he actually would use the katana and actually had no beef hurting people, but damn nigga succeeded way too much for the type of person he was.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.