[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching a movie on pc >mom comes in and starts nagging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1481437697585.jpg (12KB, 258x245px)
1481437697585.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>watching a movie on pc
>mom comes in and starts nagging me
>asks when i'll get a job and move out, tell her soon
>she keeps nagging, tell her i'm trying to watch a movie
>suddenly goes on a rant about being a failure just like my dad and i'll amount to nothing
>call her a bitch and tell her to fuck off
>she's sobbing in the living room right now

you fucking started it
>>
>>34814695
Yeah, that didn't actually happen.
>>
>>34814732
You'd be surprised, it's a monthly occurrence at my house.
>>
>>34814738
I don't understand how that could possibly be true. I called my mother a bitch once, and she took everything in my room except for my bed and my dressers. The ones that held clothing was left untouched, but literally everything else was gone. No TV, no vidya, no books. Not even a pencil. Told me that if I touched her, she would call the police and charge me with assault.
>>
>>34814787
Wow your mom sounds like a bitch
>>
Same thing happens with me OP, weekly.
>>
>>34814875
she sounds like a normal person to me
>>
>>34814787
lol if my mom did that I'd call the cops on her for stealing my things
>>
>>34814875
It's not bitchy to demand respect.

>>34814918
You would have the burden of proving ownership. Good luck.
>>
>>34814695
>"at least I didn't manage to marry a failure I guess"
>>
kek moms are crazy. they will find something to bitch about at all times.
>mom bitches to me about how i need to get job
>get job
>bitches about how i need car
>get car
>bitches about how i'm never home anymore
>stay home more often
>bitches about how i'm always home and how i'm letting life pass me by
>go out more
>bitches about how i need to move out
>move out
>bitches about how i never talk to her anymore
>make effort to see and call her more often
>bitches about how i need to go back to school
>go back to school
jesus
>>
>>34814934
Demanding respect is pathetic.
>>
if i called my mum a bitch she'd beat my ass
>>
>>34814787
Sounds like a good mom.

I constantly overhear my brother telling my dad "Fuck off!" And "so?? What are you going to do about it?" And he just takes it.

It's really fucking depressing hoe much respect I've lost for the old man, but fucking hell he dug his own grave with that.

Meanwhile I was the good kid who did everything by the rules and belived my dad when he said he didn't have a favorite.

Oh how things have changed.
>>
>>34814787
how did you end up here if your mother was so concerned about your behavior?
>>
>>34814934
You don't demand respect, you retard. Respect is earned and cultivated. If parents do they job well, they will both get respect from their child and respect them.
>>
>>34814787
What a fucking psycho bitch. When i called my mom a disgusting whore she just laughed at it.
>>
>>34814991
>>34814959
This. Only niggers demand respect because the can't earn it.
>>
>>34814959
pathetic or not, you still don't have your things
>>
>>34815006
>>34814991
And what could your mother do to earn your respect?

You treat her as a parasite treats a host. You aren't grateful. You just expect it, despite the fact that if she took it all away, you would likely die from exposure once a cold night hit.

Just by allowing you to live with her rent free should warrant respect. The fact that you don't respect her enough to curb your language, and make her cry makes you the nigger, not her.
>>
>>34814695
what arrogance mothers have

first they bring you into the world just like that so they can have a living doll which gets kicked out at 18, then they imagine you wouldn't just kill yourself to assert that you've got the real power in this relationship
>>
>>34815054
>You've got the real power in the relationship
So you could survive without her, but she couldn't survive without you? Because if that isn't the case, you're wrong. If you need her, but she doesn't need you, then she has all the power. You just hope she never realizes that.
>>
>>34815074
no you can kill yourself as a depressed robot and you won't care

moms gonna cry for the rest of her miserable life
>>
>>34814952
Woman just like to bitch so you just ignore them and do stuff you should to do.
If you take them seriously they are going to bitch more.
>>
>>34815092
I've actually spoken to a lady who has a NEET for a son. After a few drinks at a party, she actually told me that she hopes he does. She says it would be a relief. She genuinely regrets not putting him up for adoption or aborting him.

You could call her a horrible person, but I just see her as someone who has been dragged into despair by someone who refuses to take responsibility.
>>
>>34815053
I'm not a NEET parasite m8. That lifestyle doesn't pop up overnight, it grows and grows with smaller steps, it can be seen and prevented. Parents should have prevented that, possibly by fucking them up a bit, or not neglecting the issues that they had. If they take the lazy path and expect school to fix it or w/e, they don't deserve respect.

As for OP and his relationship with his mother, it's a failed one with probably no way out. Unless she kicks him out or something, which is fully justified, even though she helped create that situation.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.