[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your best friend fucks your crush after you failed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_30790-1485962082621887639967.jpg (116KB, 782x1168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30790-1485962082621887639967.jpg
116KB, 782x1168px
>tfw your best friend fucks your crush after you failed to seduce her
>>
>>34813928
Then he's not your friend, unless, of course, he didn't know, or he asked your permission.
>>
>Tfw spent all of middle school and half of high school fantasizing about this one girl
>Was a max level beta orbiter
>Thought she legit liked me
>One day saw her walking down the hallway, with both her arms around this guy
>They stop
>He gives her a sloppy kiss and she melts in his arm
>Go home
>Cry
>Cry
>Cry some more

And that, my friends, is how anon became one of the most cynical men in existence

You don't know true pain unless you've been ultra cucked
>>
>>34813965
Well he did. But I nevertheless seem to not being to able to live with it
>>
>>34814037
Why were you cucked? It was just some random dude, and he didn't fuck her while you were in a relationship with the girl.
Or did I misinterpret the cuck maymay?
>>
>>34814048
Why couldn't you be honest with him, and say no, then?
>>
>>34814120
Well back then I thought I could handle it. The pain will fade away, the girl will vanish too. But I'll keep him as my bud nevertheless.
>>
>>34813928
My friend said he had better standards when my crush wanted to fuck him
>>
>>34814154
Of course you will. He didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>34814154
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEK

But seriously anon you need to assert yourself more
>>
>>34814165
Thanks bud.

>>34814179
I'll guess next time. For now I'll have to suffer the consequences
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.