[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browsing girls ask guys like a faggot >normie roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ree.jpg (148KB, 781x921px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
148KB, 781x921px
>browsing girls ask guys like a faggot
>normie roastie uses a pepe in their mytake

We CANNOT sit back and allow this.

mytake:
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/relationships/a34944-common-misconceptions-about-the-not-so-perfect-reality-of-being-in-a

Author:
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/kaylas91
>>
>>34813813
>You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe. You just bastardized a pepe.
>kek curses you for all of eternity
8 minutes ago. was this you?

>http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/ayylamo
>"I believe females do have it easier."
>"My dick is so comfy and never gets chafed. Cut guys don't know what they're missing."
>"Perfect kidnapping-mobile and weapon."
yes, this was you.
>>
>>34813813
Pepe/ Kek is a stupid meme anyway. You should of responded with the rare NatSoc Pepes.
>>
>>34813874
You'll find some pretty fucked up shit by reading my autism.
>>
>>34813813
normies killed pepe a while ago. Wojak doesnt have long left before becoming a normie meme either.
>>
>>34813813
Just tell them that pepe is a hate symbol.
>>
>>34814826
Normies took Wojack, and by extension feels, years ago. They know him by another name, Feelsguy. Pepe was claimed more recently I think, to the point where he has merchandising now.
>>
>>34813813
Remind her that Pepe is official a hate symbol and is used by Neo-Nazis to identify each other.
>>
You can't blame anyone but yourselves for this. People from this site spam this shit all over the Internet and you expect them to not adopt it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.