[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've done everything wrong your entire life. You've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
You've done everything wrong your entire life. You've never had any real friends and nobody has ever actually believed in you.

The love that people say they feel for you is entirely feigned and nobody cares if you live or die.

Your entire life flashes before your eyes on a daily basis, not because you're about to die (as the sweet relief of death is beyond your grasp anyway, you're too much of a coward to do it), but because every second of your meager existence only serves to further torture you.

How dare you exist. How dare you come into this perfect world an imperfect creature.

Haunted, tormented, aimlessly wandering through life.

Haha, just stop being depressed dude, cheer up!
>>
File: 1485887068497.jpg (206KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
1485887068497.jpg
206KB, 656x788px
>>34813768
I know these feels OPEE.
>>
File: 1458716593606.jpg (48KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
1458716593606.jpg
48KB, 735x735px
To tell anyone that you are depressed or complain to anyone in any way would invalidate your own existence.

Either make it through or kill yourself, but to communicate would be to choose death.
>>
>>34814168
>Either make it through or kill yourself, but to communicate would be to choose death.

Totally confused by this statement, care to explain that one again
>>
>>34813768
I'm pretty sure my parents would be devasted if I killed myself
>>
>>34813768
>Nobody has ever actually believed in you
Nice excuse. Most people believe in everyone until they have reason not to. Just because you have been a constant disappointment does not mean that there wasn't a time where someone believed in you. You just pissed that away, and it's on you to fix.
>>
>>34814218
Maybe, but it's not a universal truth. There are a good amount of parents out there that would be relieved that their child ended their existence. Sad, but relieved.
>>
>>34813768
Everyone in this world would die one day. Everything existing in the universe will rot away and die, including our world. Entropy is unavoidable and inevitable. No one will remember you or the human race as everything ends.

Might as well end it now. Thanks anon
>>
>>34814200
He probably thinks that if you have someone to talk to you're not a robot.

>>34813768
Everyone feeling depressed should read "Feeling Good" by David Burns. He's created a whole new field in psychology and even though I can say I'm still depressed I feel like I've gotten better since I started reading his book.
You can find it on thepiratebay. That's what I did.
>>
>>34814360
*Insert"KazuhiraMiller.jpg"Here*

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE? JUST TO SUFFER?
>>
File: 1467566482902.jpg (54KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467566482902.jpg
54KB, 700x700px
Yeesh. Too real, OP.

I'm still looking for a reason to give a fuck. Told my "best friends" this and one called me an edgelord. The other sent me a bunch of condescending, talking-down-to-me bullshit.

That really shattered my perception of how people saw me. They don't care. They care about themselves. And I'm probably the same way, but I don't know. I don't know much anymore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.