[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Always been huge mama's boy >Now 19, going on 20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

>Always been huge mama's boy
>Now 19, going on 20
>Lately have felt an intense desire to go back to my childhood, I feel unprepared as an adult and uncomfortable in my body, and like there's no way I could be happy being a part of adult society
>Fantasize nearly every night about 2D women being my mommy and holding me and telling me everything's going to be alright
>But for some reason when I hug my real mom, I don't feel as happy anymore

Why is this happening? I love my mom, I was always really attached to my mom when I was little, but for some reason when I hug her and talk to her now I don't feel happy like I used to. I don't get that safe, "everything's going to be okay" feeling like I did when I little. I get the feeling from imagining being held by 2D mommies, but not my real one. What went wrong? What's happening to me?
>>
>>34813551
fellow 19 y/o "manchild" here. maybe you think your mom has gotten older and uglier, thus feel better thinking of 2d women because they resemble how your mom looked when you were younger. it could also be that you're worried about the future and whether or not you'll have a place to live much longer/doubts about her being able to protect you from whatever you may be afraid of.
>>
>>34813551
If you go into it slowly you'll be fine, start with the little hills before the big ones. You just have to add things on one by one, proper hygiene, cooking, sleeping before midnight. Makes it easy.
>>
>>34813868
this is great advice

for many people, moderation (at first) is harder than extremism, but ultimately, it's much easier
>>
>>34813832
I never thought about the appearance thing, I'd like to think that wasn't the case, but it could be. There's a lot of guilt surrounding me staying with my mom, and I hate it because it wasn't like this when I was little. She said I couldn't stay here if I didn't work or go to college, so I got signed up for college courses, and that felt really bad. I feel like I still need and want to rely on a motherly figure, but it does sort of feel like I can't trust her to protect me like I used to. How do you feel about your mom?

>>34813868
Thank you anon, I appreciate you trying to help me with that, but I'm not looking to grow up. I don't want to, I know I'll just be even unhappier. I want to be little again.
>>
>>34813992
All ages of life have their own joys and sorrows in them. Think of the freedom that you have now that you're an adult! The intelligence!
>>
File: 1477279452703.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1477279452703.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
If you guys ever feel bad, just know that I fucking pissed myself this morning, and my mom had to clean up everything. I was so fucking embarrassed
>>
File: end-my-suffering_o_6566083.jpg (53KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
end-my-suffering_o_6566083.jpg
53KB, 500x446px
>>34813992
I don't really know. I got worried the other day when she came home late from her job in a shady part of town. I told her a few months ago that I never have to marry a woman like her, and that's actually true tbqh. I don't want to marry someone with her personality but my only relationship was with a girl who had a personality similar to hers.

I've been out of work for a few weeks but she doesn't seem to care that much because I have colleges classes three times a week. I'm not worried about moving out, I actually can't wait for it. The month that I had the apartment to myself was super comfy and fun.
>>
File: 1485132547531.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485132547531.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>34814021
>young adult
>"the intelligence!"
>>
>>34814070
is your life a tendie story? how many gbp did you lose?
>>
>>34814126
Yes, I know, I just mean compared to a child.

And that's an excellent point, anon! The older you get, the wiser you (almost always) get, and wisdom is one of life's greatest pleasures.
>>
>>34814126
I know this is some kind of sick sick joke

Kid, If you don't want to wind up dead in a ditch somewhere do not listen to said poster who is deluding you into thinking when you are 20 years old you have even an inkling of what you are doing
>>
>>34814146
Not too much fortunately, it's the first time i peed myself in a long time. She even said "it's okay, dont worry about that, it can happen at every age". I love my mom so fucking much.
>>
>>34814183
>it can happen at every age if you're an autist

FTFY
>>
>>34813992
>I know I'll just be even unhappier. I want to be little again.
You can't be little again and you need to accept that or you will end up some terrifying destitute creature when you're 30, or alternatively dead from being unable to deal with reality; but the thing is if you start now, slowly, you can get to a point where you're living a quiet and relatively comfy life.

If you decide to listen to me I'd say you should start off by stabilising your sleeping, dial it back to make sure you're going to bed by midnight though ten is ideal. After a few weeks or so start managing your hygiene, make sure you brush at least once a day and wash every few days at least, ideally though you want to be brushing twice a day and washing once a day.

Next you need to know how to cooksome basic stuff, noodles, beans whatever, just make sure you have a few choices of what to make.

Those are your basic needs covered, all you need now is to find things to enjoy, even if it's just watching television it's probably better than 4chan, also go outside now and again, does wonders.

Last step after you've become comfortable in your new lifestyle is getting a job, just try to find something you like that can keep you afloat I guess.

Hope this helps.
>>
File: 27f.png (468KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
27f.png
468KB, 1000x1000px
>>34814196
I guess that's true, fellow anon. The dream I was having just before peeing was even more autistic. I was helping my dad to commit suicide in the woods. I was near the car to get him to the woods when i had the sudden urge to pee. Then i told him to stay in the car, and that's when i emptied my bladder completely.
>>
How do I make myself feel little again? Please help
>>
Being called "little boy" makes me feel happy and I don't know why
>>
File: tippataptippataptippatap.gif (1MB, 200x107px) Image search: [Google]
tippataptippataptippatap.gif
1MB, 200x107px
>>34814325
Amputate your legs isn't an original suggestion
>>
>>34814209

He's not trying to actually be little again.

He just wants one corner of his life where he can still be.
And he wants to have sex with that corner.

Its actually not all that much to ask, considering.
>>
>>34814325

Are you the guy that made the other thread?

If so, my advice is to pay for advice.

People will do almost anything for money.

Even tell you deep dark secrets.

Pay a whore or a female therapist or even just some good looking single mother... pay them $300 bucks for an hour of complete honesty, and you get to ask them whatever you want and go in as deep as you want on any line of questioning.

When I get some money and courage, that's the first thing I'm going to do.

Chad has his instincts, but fuck Chad. We can get fucking information instead.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.