[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it wasn't the rejection that hurt, it was the humiliation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1479831874488.jpg (89KB, 526x588px) Image search: [Google]
1479831874488.jpg
89KB, 526x588px
it wasn't the rejection that hurt, it was the humiliation i received from all the kids she immediately told afterwords. you know that was the time i was most frighted, wondering if they'll ever stop... ill never ask out anyone that knows anybody that knows me again.
>>
>>34813469
>he'll let child's play ruin his life
>>
>ask her out
>she says "yes"
>tell everyone I know
>a couple of glorious days pass
>"you know I was just kidding, right?"
Cunts, the lot of them.
>>
File: 1486889878700.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486889878700.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>34813469
>get gf
>first serious gf in my life so i'm trying not to fuck it up
>talking with her and some of her friends one day
>actuallybeingsocial.wav
>go home from school feeling good
>go in next day with everyone making fun of me saying I called her a princess when i never did IIRC
>she breaks up with me a day later and doesn't say why
>I know it's because of that rumour
>everyone made me feel like i fucked it up
to this day i've been pretty much unable to ask a girl out for fear of something like this happenign again, sorry for bitching about something as trivial as a highschool relationship but i feel like it did genuinely affect me.
>>
File: 1477401179777.jpg (26KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1477401179777.jpg
26KB, 600x525px
>>34813959
i feel the same way anon. its scary how one person/a group of people can horribly ruin another persons life on a whim with just one little simple lie. and much they don't care but you're suppose to be the good guy right? fuck that!
>>
>>34814153
I guess i could thank them for making me realise just how horrible people can be at such an early age
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.