[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>12th grade ball/prom at school >all my normie friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

File: fuckingpissedpepe.jpg (24KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingpissedpepe.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
>12th grade ball/prom at school
>all my normie friends have beautiful dates
>I don't
>every girl from the school is already taken
>mother literally forcing me to go, even bought a suit and is probably waiting to hear i have a date

why isn't euthanasia legal yet?
>>
>>34813245
What's the big deal about going to prom alone? Just hang out with the other losers.

t. my private Christian school didn't have prom
>>
i'm sorry, at least i wasn't forced to go to prom

man that'd be rough.

although i'll give you this, i'd be first on the list if they ever made euthanasia legal. i don't want to live anymore but i deserve a humane and pain free death goddamnit. i have fucking rights.
>>
>>34813245
Just don't go. It's better than going with nobody.
>>
>>34813261
Theres people in the loser group that have dates, most of them are manlets the ones who dont have dates. Its just going to be fucking weird as shit sticking out of a crowd of manlets whilst all my friends are having the time of their lives dancing with their girls
>>
>>34813322
did you read op?
>>
File: sponge-8.jpg (152KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
sponge-8.jpg
152KB, 500x392px
>be me
>a year ago on my last year of highschool
>proms coming up
>remember how great it looked in movies and shit and how romantic it was
>like a naive little shit i took those high school movies for truth
>hope that prom will turn out well for me, I'll get a date, have slow dance with her there, it'll be great
>proms coming up, no date
>go to prom and sit at a table with friends while we have our meal which was pretty good desu
> foods done and they move on to giving out awards you know that generic shit like "most likely to get arrested"
>didn't get anything but this was to be expected since my friends and i were a bunch of social autists
>after that they move on to the dance part
>nice maybe we'll get a chance to ask someone to dance, shit'll be great if i dont sperg out
>mfw loud and obnoxious techno rave music started blasted out of the hipster douchebags speakers started playing
>everyones on the dancefloor grinding on each other over bright flashing lights in a super hot room
at that point i was sure that highschool couldnt get anymore disappointing. i'll sign the petition for euthanasia with you anon
>>
>>34813348
Tell your mother you're not going. Or go out for that time period at the movies or something.
>>
>>34813245
Dont go lol

I didnt go to my prom, I did however have a house party with my stoner friends, and there were actually girls there, so I literally regret nothing
>>
>>34813245
go to prom and fuck everything up, burn the place down if you have to
>>
>>34813245
>Live in europe
>There are no proms

Checkmate americucks
>>
is prom actually like they show in the movies and television?

I didn't go.
>>
>>34813765
it isn't, i went to one last year and it was fucking shit. what made it half decent were the mates that came with me
>>
File: 1486881471682.png (22KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486881471682.png
22KB, 625x582px
>>34813765
It wasn't for me, no slow dance, no girl resting her head on your shoulder, no pig blood getting poured on the unpopular girl, just loud music, roasties and disappointment.
>>
>>34813245
Maybe my parents are soft liberals but they could never get me to do anything in high school.

College events? I "forgot" to tell them or sign up.
Yearbooks? Didn't have time to go to the office and order it, here's your money back.
Prom? I'm too tired to go and don't have a date anyway.

Etc. Sure I'd get in trouble when I directly didn't do what I was told to do, but the punishment never seemed as bad as the prospect of doing something I didn't feel like. I was a stubborn little shit.
>>
>>34813778
mate, it might just be me but i think you set your expectations too high
>>
>>34813245
are you in aus?
western australia?
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>34813838
Even at the time I knew my expectations were high, it's just that I was so caught up in hating everything else I was hoping that this would be the better.
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (224KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
224KB, 960x720px
>TFW went to school so small there was no prom
THANK
GOD
>>
>>34813876
have you ever been to a krispy kreme before? At-fucking-least.
>>
>>34813877
how is that possible
one of my friends went to a school with a graduating class of ~30, even they had a prom
>>
>>34813877
where the fuck was your school? in the middle of the desert and how many times did you repeat you look fucking 30 in that photo mate
>>
>>34813902
I have, shits pretty tasty.
>>
>>34813914
Not me in the photo, just some random pic I found, and yes I lived in a border community (Douglas AZ) just walking distance from mexico
>>34813906
We had a graduating class of 7
You read that right
>>
>>34813978
after my 'prom' which was an absolute clusterfuck, one reason being my date getting drunk and hooking up with my friend in the bathroom - i went to krispy kreme after, and it was the best. see her matey, its the small things in life you got to appreciate
>>
>>34814005
so hypothetically could you see them building the wall from your backyard or nah
>>
>>34814032
Yep, in fact the mexico side has 250k people and the US side here has like 12k people, pretty crazy to think about, it's just like a wild west movie here, new mexico isn't too far either
>>
>>34814016
now that you mention it I did have a moment with a group of friends after, we were standing outside the venue after everyone else had left, pic related its me and my one of my friends while waiting on our ride to come and pic us up.
>>
>>34814129
forgot to post the pic because autism lmao
>>
>2lazy2greentext

My oneitis actually asked me to prom but cut contact with me a month before for reasons I was never able to figure out. Ended up 3rd wheeling with a friend. The prom itself was shittier than I could have ever imagined. When I got home my dad asked my why I left my carnation behind and I told him my date's dad broke her ankles and couldnt make it beforr he chewed me out for wearing chucks with my suit like, "a typical millenial ! Always gotta add some metrosexual bullshit where it doesnt belong. You fuckin kids these days..."
>>
>>34814139
But who was camera?

robopblox
>>
>>34813729
this, make chad and stacy crispy
>>
>>34814139
well there ya go, not everything was a shitstorm afterwards, and if you were one of them - you looked pretty decent so not everything was bad mate :)
>>
File: 1481588416143.jpg (11KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1481588416143.jpg
11KB, 206x210px
tfw literally took my cousin to prom
tfw she was 25 and did it so I wouldnt have to go alone
>>
>>34814191
thats where its at mate, if ur gonna have a shitty night might as well bring them down with you
>>
>>34814207
shoulda went alone matey
>>
>>34814180
one of my other friends who thought we looked a little bit like some kind of edgy album cover so he snapped a pic. pretty happy that he did desu, it was one of the only pictures i was a part of on that night so at least i have some memories from it.
>>
>>34814192
me on the right, and thanks senpai i appreciate the kind words.
>>
>>34814241
no worries matey, eventhough im probs younger than you
>>
>>34814207
>tfw literally took my cousin to prom
I didn't know people did that. I thought it was a trope invented for TV shows.
>>
>>34814309
it is, that is how much of a joke my life is
>>
>>34814150
Your dad is based as fuck
>>
File: 1473702768721.png (149KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1473702768721.png
149KB, 396x385px
>>34813245
>tfw you are now 25+ and will never have to deal about that ridiculous prom shit again

instant smile
>>
>>34813733
where the hell do you live lol
>>
>>34814389
If he's so based then why couldnt he raise his son to not be a giant fucking loser
>>
>>34813846
why are you tracing my ip?

or are you someone i know?

yes and yes
>>
>>34814494
Did you say Australia?
>>
>>34814516
Western australia. I don't know if i should feel worried or suprised you knew where i am

why did you ask?
>>
>>34814576
im from australia too, i was a little surprised tho coz we don't call it ball or prom here
>>
>>34814619
West australia?
>>
>>34814576
because my ball is coming up as well and im in WA..
>>
>>34814689
male or female?

rogani
>>
>>34814728
guy

original
>>
>>34814634
nah but do you call it ball or prom over there?
>>
>>34813833
>Sure I'd get in trouble when I directly didn't do what I was told to do, but the punishment never seemed as bad as the prospect of doing something I didn't feel like.

Fuck me that just described my life
>>
>>34814760
call it a ball
>>
>>34814758
righto mate, im a guy too
>>
>>34814772
my balls coming up to , thats just sounds weird tho - why dont WA call it formal like the rest of Australia? wait, you come from one of those highly prestigious schools?
>>
>>34813765
Depends. I went with a gf who had another date (literal cuck lol) and prom was lame, especially since she met up with her bf for the after party...

but because I had friends and was just too shy for chicks, I actually loved the afterparty. Our small ass graduating class of 50 all fit into a buddy's house who's parents were away and we just dranked and hung out for the entire night and morning.

Still remember waking up on the lawn, hung over with my buddy running around making morning margheritas for everyone. Having a small school and lots of friends made the difference for me when dealing with r9k virginity triubles. Wouldn't lose it for another decade now that I think back lol
>>
>>34814806
christian private school

its fucking shit... and expensive
>>
>>34814836
i got to a catholic private school - fuck you not its the shitest thing on earth when they force to go to mass with the rest of the school
>>
>>34814139
that picture looks cool anon
kind of gives me feelings. provokes thought
>>
>>34814858
feck u 2

:^)
>>
i just went there with my friends

just fuck around with them and drink some alcohol or do some drugs and you will have a fun time

if you dont have friends i would advise you to not go
>>
>>34814859
rly makes u think

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>34814896
it makes me think because I'm a lone loser just like them
it makes me relate to it
>>
File: 298.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
Got my formal coming up... dubs or higher decides if I stay or I go

origami
>>
>>34813833

>Go out and meet girls anon!
>You need to go to school to socialize!
>Go to church! Be more social and nice
>Go to therapy to get help anon!

I hate my fucking mother for pushing me to be social and making me fall for the therapy meme. My mom was one those those New Age Amway followers back in the day and she gave me the book "How to win friends and influence people". Man, the next 5 years that came were nothing but people pleasing shit. I took the advice hard and it only made me an easy target to get taken advantage of from other normies. The normies knew they could use me as their emotional tampon or free rides. With therapy they gave me Prozac. It gave me low test and it made it into this nu male beta fucking cuck. Yet my mom likes to blame other shit for my so called attitude because I'm not this asslicking faggot she expects me to be

>Videos GAMES make you angry anon!
>Stop playing vidya and still the same
>Go play a sport anon! Maybe it makes you happy!
>Join boxing but still the same
>Get a job anon! Maybe being indoors makes you stressful
>Get a job and just as stressful as ever
>Read the Bible anon maybe it will help!
>End up reading the entire thing which only made hate humanity even more
>HURR DURR ANON YOU'RE ALWAYS ANGRY

One thing I learned is to never take advice from liberal parents. My mom is a full blown liberal yet she fails to understand that having blind optimism is just as destructive, if not worse than living by traditional values. Not only that but she's a fucking woman who by default has value therefore its more easier for her to be social.

Fuck you mom.
>>
>>34815034
Go and act as autistic as possible.
>>
>>34815034
you should go and fuck shit up
>>
>>34815040
Mommy issues eh ? Same. Ive been thinking about ways to get back at her for years and I think trying to fuck her would be the best way to show her just how shitty she was. To have the years of no privacy, too much contact, and shitty advice jist blow up in her face, its gonna be awesome.
>>
>grandad, where is your prom date?
>grabdad, why don't you have a photo from your prom?
>>
>>34813245
U can always ask yr mother to be ur date. It's not so bad. Chris Tran did it and he turned out kinda okay.
>>
>>34815171
>grandad
Implying any of us will be able to spread our seed...
>>
>>34815040
you sound like my brother who is in high school now, so I'll tell you what I tell him: you can make life suck less and not change what you do and don't do by trading the anger for cynical or ironic detachment.

when you shout at someone for suggesting or forcing you to do something that they are trained to believe is positive, they will dig in harder, because they see that you 1. aren't doing the thing, 2. aren't happy, and 3. appear argumentative. Just reinforces the belief and motivates to push you back. If you blow it off or turn it into a joke, the kneejerk response doesn't come into play and there's less to resent or nag you for.

I was never an angry person and being an abrasive asshole is my default state, so it's hard to guide you to getting there. I still have few friends, no gf, etc, but no one gives me shit for it because they know it would roll off me or backfire.
>>
>>34815174
>Chris Chan literally took his mother to Prom
>literally the only other people who did that are fictional nerds from TV
>>
>>34814207
Did you bang afterwards?

or at least get a pity blowjob?
>>
>>34815199
Cynical detachment just gets people angry and frustrated at you. They keep trying but you keep blowing it off, so eventually they get bored of trying and think of you as a pathetic idiot.
>>
its really not that big of a deal to go to prom by yourself. as long as you have friends and youre in a good mood you'll be fine. i went to prom alone and was one of like two ppl i knew that didnt have dates but i still had a really fun time with my friends.
>>
>>34813733
in finland we have this "vanhojen tanssit" in senior high school.

it's basically just a prom
>>
File: 1477123833520.jpg (129KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1477123833520.jpg
129KB, 699x699px
>>34813245
>Didn't go to prom
>Everyone I know did

Yes, even the ones without dates.
Made me feel like an outcast among outcasts, an omega, if you will.
>>
>>34815412
seems better than your mother probably thinking you're a raging mental case. if you keep fighting the self-help they'll never accept that you're a loser. just be unapologetic and they'll get bored of nagging.
>>
I regret going to my formal. Biggest waste of time and money. Was also the turning point for my friend becoming a pseudo-Stacey.
>>
>>34813245
>complaining about prom
>complaining that you don't get to go to the fancy ball
Here is the thing cinderella . you are a man, get the shitty suit, pawn it and buy yourself a whore
Be grateful you don't have to get into a mine to die a little bit for ten hours a day, that's all there is to it
>>
>>34815040
>taking advice from a woman
You deserve it desu
>>
>>34815412
Then you stop contacting them and finally get sweet loneliness and the opportunity to live a life were nobody messes with you or gives you shit and you don't have to put up with anything or anyone you dont like
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.