[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's Tumblrs out there of women bragging, feeling good,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478447615200.jpg (45KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
1478447615200.jpg
45KB, 600x567px
There's Tumblrs out there of women bragging, feeling good, and being reward for hitting men in their reproductive organs... Getting attention from guys for attacking our genitals... As if it wasn't sad enough we don't get to use them a woman goes out and kicks you there and men Jerk off to it...
>>
Are women hate threads obsolete now!
>>
>>34813207
Everything you've listed there is equally, if not more, men's fault. You're retarded.
>>
>>34812677
You realize attention is all they want in life so by denying them any attention you drive them batshit insane?
>>
>>34813264

This is 100% true, few guys seem to understand this simple fact.
>>
you type like a fat guy, but worse than that I can tell that you are truly in pain, a pain that I have felt before

open your eyes a little wider for a second, and see the whole world. Out of all the girls I know, I get a strong sense that almost none of them want to kick guys in the dicks. If you read the "nice" threads here, you'll see that every femanon wants to snuggle and enjoy lots of kinky submissive sex with their given paramour, whom they will love forever. "God has provided for the sparrows..." so don't worry!

the problem with the internet is that the human eyes can only see a few things at a time. so if you're looking for something to make you outraged, by god you'll find it.

but anon, just try finding that shit walking around in the real world. In meatspace. you never will. but you'll find so much love it'll be difficult for you to escape from it.

which brings me to my second point (though this one is, admittedly, more of a shot in the dark).. IF you feel anger towards those that are happier than you (envy), please try not to feel that.

And I think the realization that will make you want to stop of your own accord is that depriving people of their own happiness will never make you happier. And you don't lose anything by letting them be. In fact, you gain a little moral edge over them (for who can say what would have become of them had they been born a robot, and you a normie, and their own heart was tempted by the serpents of jealousy?)
>>
>>34812677
The thing of today is to be a MEGA ATTENTION WH*RE, no matter what is your gender. Because the AMOUNT OF ATTENTION, is what defines you, not what you are, what you can do or what you want to do. The ones who get MOST VIEWS in the internet, are the cream of humanity, not the ones who are good people, or talented or intelligent or hard working people, having proper careers. Thanks to the immense decay of Western civilization, where most people will be living on a citizen fee in couple of decades as most of the jobs have been brought into other places or the robots are taking care of them.

It's going to be the Planet of the Attention Whores, almost like the Planet of the Apes.
>>
>>34814145
I always wonder if people actually even bother reading these posts
>>
>>34814417
I sure hope so. I hope all robots disappear (as having become happy)
>>
>>34814417
People do not bother to read long things anymore. Part of the decay.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.