[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In class >sitting next to 6/10 girl >She leans toward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>In class
>sitting next to 6/10 girl
>She leans toward me while writing
>The guy sitting behind us says "look how she is trying to hug anon"
>We both heard it
>Suddenly she puts her head on my shoulder for a few seconds
>HOLY SHIT this is my first physical contact with a female
>She removes her head and laughs

Did that ever happen to you? I wasn't even attracted to her but now I want to marry her. Do you think she likes me guys?
>>
>>34812424
yeah, if she didn't like you she wouldn't go near you let alone put her head on your shoulder
>>
>>34812681
I guess, though she didn't choose to sit next to me
>>
>>34812819
imagine you were a girl, would you put your head on some guys shoulder that you didnt find attractive
>>
>>34812839
as a joke, i would.
>>
File: 1486370149798.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486370149798.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>34812424
Holy shit man,

I can only imagine how that must have felt.
>>
>>34812867
the only girls that have ever put their heads on my shoulder dated me

noone does that shit as a joke m8 or the girls even more autistic than you are, how did you react to it
>>
>>34812424
sounds like something that would happen in high school
>>
>>34812424
Yeah I think you just lost your virginity,,,
Leave
>>
>>34812867
While this is true it still shows that she's cool with putting her head on you. She's obviously not grossed out by you. Hard to be certain of much more than that but it's a bit of a green light to talk to her. Worst case you'll get a bit of experience talking to a girl.
>>
>>34812424
at least that means you're not repulsive, theres hope for you OP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.