[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up happy >have a good day at work >come home and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: arnold kills himself.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
arnold kills himself.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>wake up happy
>have a good day at work
>come home and play video games or watch a movie
>go to bed depressed

Every single day.
>>
>wake up happy
I wish I knew that feel. I dread having to go to work.
>>
>>34811682
Why did he kill himself again?

On a side note: what gets you depressed during the day?
>>
>>34812231
>Why did he kill himself again?
His cousin was pissing him off.

>On a side note: what gets you depressed during the day?
Sometimes nothing in particular. Lately it's been uncertainty regarding this girl I know. I think I could have a chance with her, but if she's not into me, I'd rather not say anything to her and still be her friend, just because she's such a great person and I want her in my life in some way. Sometimes I kick myself for not saying more to her when I see her. She's so beautiful and kind. I just wish I could see her more often than I do.

Also, I'm not sure I'd even deserve her if I could get her to go out with me.
>>
>>34812337
Do you think you'd be mature enough that she'd still want to remain a part of your life if you expressed that you've been having feelings towards her but would be okay if she didn't feel the same...
Or would that crush you and/or just make things fucking weird
>>
>wake up depressed
>have a depressing day at work
>come home, get high, play video games and be moderately happy for a bit
>go to bed depressed

Every single day.
>>
>>34812392
I think I could get over her if I knew for a fact that nothing would happen. It's just the not knowing that kills me. I'm more concerned about how she would act differently. You can't just go back to the way things were after that, right?
>>
>>34812451
Yeah I suppose. Ive been in that situation before and I wish I would've made my feelings clear. Time passed, friendship fades, they go fuck a Chad. But do whatever you want.
I probably couldn't dated her if I made my feelings clear that I liked her as a friend.
Or idk maybe this is shit advice desu
>>
>>34812702
I couldve*
More* than friend

Sorry (tee hee)
>>
>>34812337
holy shit are you me
I just had a completely normal day and now I can't sleep because I'm too anxious and depressed wondering if I have a shot with a girl I've barely seen in 8 months. I just miss her so much and would hate myself forever if I missed out on establishing a friendship by fucking it up now
what do we do anon
>>
File: 1481993655191.jpg (2KB, 115x125px)
1481993655191.jpg
2KB, 115x125px
>>34811682
>wake up sad
>do something interesting like having human interaction
>levels of happiness and confidence overflow
>go to bed happy
>wake up happy
>decide to stay indoors 1 (ONE) day
>feel shitty again for 58 days
>>
>>34813182
I feel you. We used to see each other all the time, but times change and we just don't anymore. When I do talk to her, my spirits are always lifted. I could talk to her forever. I'm always at my happiest when I'm taking to her and making her laugh. I hate not seeing her. I don't know what I'm going to do. I talked to her today and made her smile. She's such a great person.
>>
>>34811682
Man I'm generally happy too but I just lost like 6 games in a row on overwatch. Each time someone specifically ridiculed me for not playing better. It wasn't even ranked, people are so shitty I'm just trying to have fun.
Maybe we need different hobbies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.