[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The female orgasm doesn't exist. It's a social construct,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1458871664944s.jpg (7KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1458871664944s.jpg
7KB, 250x183px
The female orgasm doesn't exist. It's a social construct, an invention, nothing more. The concept was created by zionists in the early 20th century purely for the purpose of the destruction of the west via the disintegration of the nuclear family unit. It's time we grew up, robots. It's time to realize the truth. There is no such thing as a female orgasm, women are capable of nothing of the sort.
>>
>>34810831
Sorry but while women can easily fake it and almost always do, not all females can, and believe me, they CAN and DO have orgasms, and quite easily I must say.
>>
File: 1459844103003.jpg (71KB, 384x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459844103003.jpg
71KB, 384x600px
>>34810831
>The female orgasm doesn't exist. It's a social construct, an invention, nothing more. The concept was created by zionists in the early 20th century purely for the purpose of the destruction of the west via the disintegration of the nuclear family unit. It's time we grew up, robots. It's time to realize the truth. There is no such thing as a female orgasm, women are capable of nothing of the sort.
this
>>
So, what, they feel absolutely nothing down there? Having Chad's nine incher up to the hilt in there just feels like nothing at all?
>>
>>34810831
this is only true for orgasms not involving BBC
>>
>>34810864
>Sorry but while women can easily fake it and almost always do, not all females can, and believe me, they CAN and DO have orgasms, and quite easily I must say.

you don't understand anon, what are they faking? There is no physical result. There is no expelled substance (pissing isn't a result of orgasm).

Orgasm isn't simply "feeling good"

>>34811899
>>34811918
I didn't say they feel nothing, they undeniably experience a pleasurable feeling when the clitoris is stimulated, but this is NOT akin to orgasm

does a back rub make you orgasm? What about an intense tickle? that is what women experience
>>
>>34810831
It's funny, I just came before coming here. Or I didn't, according to you.
>>
>>34810831
Oh yes anon,

Yes it does
>>
File: 1461379823844.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461379823844.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
>>34811977
>It's funny, I just came before coming here. Or I didn't, according to you.
You THINK you came. But what really happened? Can you prove that you came? No. You can't.
>>
>>34811942
orgasm and ejaculation are not the same thing.
>>
File: 1486586437978.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486586437978.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>34811942
>Orgasm isn't simply "feeling good"
I have personally seen vulva quiver and hear females let out a genuine long sigh and just go limp.
It's not all fake.
>>
>>34811942
the clitoris is like a tiny penis. when I cum from rubbing it, it's supposed to feel like a male orgasm. centered in the pelvis. obvious buildup, climax, and release.

vaginal orgasms are where things get fucky. those result in waves of constant pleasure with no peak. so I don't think women can orgasm the way you feel orgasm from vaginal stimulation.

also I'm an ugly virgin don't call me a roastie
>>
>>34812802
>he clitoris is like a tiny penis
dicklet lmao

also prostate stimulation sounds pretty similar to vaginal orgasm
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.