[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do republicans bring up blacks having low IQ's? Do they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

Why do republicans bring up blacks having low IQ's? Do they not see the irony?
>>
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you saying blacks have low IQs?

Can someone tell me more about this? Do blacks really have lower IQs?
>>
>>34810700
Sick dubs

How is it ironic exactly?
>>
>Not ironic in the slightest
Being stupid is not ironic.
>>
>>34810720
Someone give him the quick rundown
>>
>>34810700
How many layers of irony is this thread under?
>>
>>34810720 There's people who argue this thing call the bell curve, stating the afro-amerimans have lower IQs because they're closer on the evolutionary chain to monkeys. From what I know about it, it's just a bunch of pseudo-science bullshit to justify hating the negras.
>>
File: normieshit.png (335KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
normieshit.png
335KB, 452x452px
>>34811094
How high can you count. I have yet to run the schematics.
>>
File: CQu3jY8WUAA09ey.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CQu3jY8WUAA09ey.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
>>34811094
>How many layers of irony is this thread under?
hello ***dit
>>
>>34810720
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
As you can see they are in the autism spectrum.
>>
>>34810700

Are they wrong?

Black Republicans are of better stock than Democrat blacks, who are the bottom-feeding welfare trash of the ghettoes.
>>
>>34811128
The evolutionary stuff is probably pseudo-science. But objectively, blacks have lower iqs. It's fascinating, you can see it in any country with black people. Basically, the more black ancestry they have, the lower their IQ on average. So sub-saharan african blacks have extremely low iqs (unironically borders on mental retardation), while blacks in the americas, who generally have alot of white ancestry, score higher.

And again, this is all on average. There are still plenty of intelligent blacks and moronic whites/asians.
>>
>>34811128
we're the same species. Blacks are just from a place where more melanin is beneficial.
>>
>>34811251

that's true, but 99% of people I've seen talk about this say that blacks are literal de-evolved monkey people.
>>
>>34811128
IQ is a pseudo science
>no definition of intelligence
>inb4 g facotr
>some how IQ measures intelligence

It would be like having an accelerometer and measuring distance.

The science of quantifying intelligence is a pseudo science because it does not meet the most basic standards of scientific rigor.
>>
>>34812249
>It would be like having an accelerometer and measuring distance.
But it's incredibly easy to measure distance with acceleration and time assuming you have initial values.
>>
>>34812291
>analogies are perfect

Fine it'd be like measuring current with a accelerometer
>>
File: WIN_20160430_192954.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160430_192954.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>34811236
black republican here. I agree. I grew up in the hood and also in a rural white small town. by living in these areas alone it made me regret voting obama in 08' and saw what really happens when you live on gov dime (a trashy dependent lifestyle). I redeemed myself in voting trump last election but still.
>>
>>34810734
>>34811236
>Are they wrong?
the point is that open racists and conservatives more generally have lower IQ than people left of center
you can talk all you want about the problems with black people, I'm not interested in denying those, but bringing IQ into the discussion as a relevant metric that we should take seriously has certain implications about who we should take seriously and who we should allow access to the levers of power
implications that generally don't look too great for the sorts of people who make a point of bringing up racial IQ disparities
>>
>>34812384
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920?lang=en

are you sure about that?
>>
>>34812352
But acceleration and current have 0 relationship. One is derived from distance and time, the other is a function of voltage and resistance. Even the most vocal critics of IQ testing will admit there's at least a casual relationship between IQ testing and intelligence.
>>
>>34812384
>conservatives more generally have lower IQ than people left of center
source?
>>
>>34812460
"there is" as a hopeful guess and "there is" as a matter of fact are two different things.

You should also know guessing that there might be a functional relationship between IQ and intelligence on a matter as sensitive as this isn't something that people can afford to make given the destruction that has occurred as a result of the classification of people as inferior/superior.
>>
>>34812450
every data trend has outliers, and trump in particular is a weird example to use given how much of his adult life he spent as a new york liberal

>>34812521
google it, you bint, I'm out of uni so I don't have access to journal sites anymore, not like I can dig up the text of the original studies to show you
>>
>>34812543
>given the destruction that has occurred as a result of the classification of people as inferior/superior.
I've never heard of people weeded out because they were deemed too dumb. Hitler made his list based off of other characteristics. The communists definitely sought out people who were too deemed smart, but those were based on more arbitrary traits like wearing glasses.
>>
>>34810700
You're thinking about conservatives not Republicans. And yes blacks have lower IQs
>>
Why do left wing shills like OP peddle their ideology to the incels of r9k instead of the explicitly political board?
>>
>>34812641
>ther characteristics. The communists definitely sought out people who were too deemed smart, but those were based on more arbitrary traits like wearing glasses.

Clearly you should pay more attention to US history then, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization#United_States
>>
>>34812767
That affected the mentally retarded. Are blacks mentally retarded?
>>
>>34811071
I'll begin
>ROTHSCHILDS
>>
>>34810700
Why do conservatives call liberals economically illiterate while conservative states are far more impoverished?
>>
Just a reminder, iq test is bullshit. It was designed for normies by psychiatrists, who are not scientists. Its just a meme. Lurk more for "Sergey Saveliev brain". Feel sry for the ones who fell for this iq bullshit
>>
Anyone that brings up IQ of a racial group in political discourse is an absurd person. The less intelligent are guaranteed the exact same rights as any other person. Not to mention the moment you assume any particular individual is less intelligent because they belong to racial group x, you are being explicitly racist and don't get to bitch when you are called out on it.
>>
>>34813015
You realize now that those states are all 30% nigger or spic
>>
>>34813015
Funny thing is all the poor places are the voting blocks for LIBERALS HAHAHHA I CANT BELIEVE THIS LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>34813015
I wonder what the reason is...
>>
>>34813058
These "rights" only exist because you said so. You seem to forget we are animals and are part of nature where the dumber naturally die off. Niggers will for this extinct because they can't create civilization on their own. They never did
>>
>>34813015
Actually, the individual economic output of the average Republican is higher than that of the average Democrat.
>>
>>34813111
No they exist because the law says they do and we are a civilized society.

Just because we are animals does not also mean we do not have the benefits of civilization.
>>
>>34813058
>The less intelligent are guaranteed the exact same rights as any other person.

As citizens, yes.
But we should maybe reconsider allowing droves of them into the country.

Especially when we are on the verge of automation in the workforce, which will replace low IQ jobs first.
>>
>>34813111

>These "rights" only exist because you said so.

Yes, that's true. But when we are talking politics, all we are doing is talking about the rights we gave ourselves.

Human's have thankfully removed themselves from the Darwinian struggle for survival. But you are wrong. Intelligence in a species actually correlates negatively with survival.
>>
>>34813185
>Intelligence in a species actually correlates negatively with survival.
idk we're pretty fucking smart and I'm pretty sure we're the top dog.
>>
>>34812384
Lol

Where did you read that.. on a whole Liberals are such an insanely un self-aware, smug, and childish group its almost amazing they even consider themselves to be intelligent. They are a bunch of nu-male faggots who like dark skinned people to cuck the shit out of them.. How exactly is being "tolerant" intelligent when it is viewed as a COMPLETE sign of weakness..

Having a high IQ also is not an indicator of intelligence, and judging how intelligent you think you are you should know that.

Fuck I hate liberals dude.
>>
http://www.vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
>>
>>34813197
Not him but bacteria will live far longer than we will ever hope to live. And if we are to measure success but the success of the longevity of a species then we aren't so top dog.
>>
>>34813197
Green texter is actually right anon

>Intelligence correlates with less chance of survival, intelligence usually is an indicator of weakness. Even though intelligence will beat strength 9/10.. just look at the correlations between IQ and sex.. when you hover around 100 you actually get laid the most and it trends downward past 110
>>
most republicans aren't black
>>
>>34813197

>we're the top dog.

In what sense are we top dog? Certainly not evolutionarily.
>>
>>34813197
And when I say survival, I mean passing on genes.. because 1v1 intelligence will beat strength, but strength can bare far more elements
>>
>>34813227
This meme needs to end. High IQ does not stop you fro. Getting laid. It just means you'll be busy doing shit a little longer. Losing virginity at 20 into big deal .
>>
>>34813392

Are you legit retarded or do you just have no idea how statistics work?
>>
>>34813076
>why do poor people vote against the party that explicitly empowers corporations?
really fires my neurons
>>
>>34813392
This post was an absolute eye soar

Do you want to care explaining that a little better

>I'm not a virgin tardling, this wasn't for the sake of damage control
>>
>>34813496

He ain't coming back. He was far too BTFO.
>>
>>34812249
>IQ is pseudo-science
>but somehow, millions of people will score accordingly to their socioeconomic status
>Race is pseudo-science
>but somehow, blacks who have lived in the US for generations will score closer to blacks in Sweden, Somalia or China than American whites
Really gets the noggin' jogging, when pseudo-sciences accurately predict so much
>>
>>34813015
Because the conservative voterbase is made of a minority of high IQ people who engage in the political arena and a majority of low IQ people who focus on their own lives, whereas the democrat voterbase has an even split of average IQ people taking part of political discussions, and subhuman IQ who only want gibs.
>>
>>34812249
Racial IQ tests were abandoned not because IQ is pseudoscience, but there's no way to justify scientific merit and funding for atudying genetic differences in IQ. Not unless we want a eugenics oriented societ or vastly improve gene therapy for somatic cells lol
>>
>>34812460
Stop arguing with this retard, his analogies are horrible
>>
>>34811251
But African immigrants in the united states end up having better education and earn more money on average than African americans born in the US.
>>
>>34813173
>>34813173

This is where the information could arguably be relevant -- on a policy level not an individual level.

Same with epidemiological studies that tell us which demos have a huge risk of aids or criminal studies that tell us a 5% demo of male blacks aged 18-33 make up over 50% of homicides...
Does that affect my day to day interaction with blacks? Not at all and I research at a private institution so any blacks around me are just as smart or smarter, but if we're talking about policy choice in fucking inner city Atlanta, suddenly heuristics and generalizations become relevant and can help guide policy
>>
You speak pure truth
>>
File: 1471753577576.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1471753577576.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
>>34810700
>it's another "anon pretends to be smart by calling everyone else retards" episode
>>
>>34814384

Except any law designed to target a specific racial group would be wildly unconstitutional.
>>
>>34810700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

Just watch this video and you will realise how completly right you are. I advice everyone to watch this video
>>
>>34814115
The democrats have used non-white immigration as a politcal agenda. They ship in voters. They cannot win the argument thus rely on stacking the game aggainst republicans.
>>
>>34814521
> What is Affirmative action

Litterally judging someone based on race, skin-colour,sex, sexual preference, sexual idenityi, age, and capability.

Yet it is okey because it doesnt help out Straight able bodied white males. Fucking liberals, so hypocritical.
>>
>>34814382
Because the africans who can immigrate to USA are not the dirt poor 85 IQ niggers.

They are the ones who are a bit smart and thus have higher IQ. IQ and Income are very related ( common sense tbqhf), But IQ's tend to go to towards the median after a couple of generations, so their kids might end up being dumb hood rats.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.