[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well guys, I've finally been diagnosed with Aspergers. Can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6051.jpg (37KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6051.jpg
37KB, 326x326px
Well guys, I've finally been diagnosed with Aspergers. Can't say I'm suprised. But what do now?
>>
How did you get tested and why?
I think I might have aspergers but I can't really see the advantage of getting diagnosed since everybody knows I'm weird.
>>
I found an email from my dad to my grandpa saying he thinks I have "asbergers" and to never expect me to be a normal successful person. I'm kind of scared to get tested, I knew I wasn't a normie, but I didn't think it was this obvious.
>>
>>34810104
I got it done by a psychologist. No real benifits, I guess it's just knowing for sure.
>>
File: Teary-Eyed Pepe.jpg (43KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
Teary-Eyed Pepe.jpg
43KB, 396x388px
>>34810198
You should show him, by becoming a successful person!
>Tfw no one ever told me I was a failure so that I could get the motivation to prove them wrong.
>>
Your psychologist is a dumb ass there is no such thing as aspergers anymore It was reclassified as autism spectrum disorder
>>
>>34810308
Not the term they used, said it was Aspergers.
>>
>>34810308
>there is no such thing as aspergers anymore
It's not an official diagnosis in the US anymore, but internationally it still is
>>
File: normals.jpg (356KB, 1345x935px) Image search: [Google]
normals.jpg
356KB, 1345x935px
>>34810082
Aspergers doesnt exist. It's just a way of classifying people that aren't beer chugging normies.

You're vaguely different? Aspergers! Autism! Psychopath!
>>
>>34810082
You get them neetbux you stupid retard, can't believe anyone else hasn't said this yet.
>>
>>34810252
he pretends like he's proud of me but I know that he realizes i'm a total loser and is secretly ashamed of me
>>
>>34810465
Not necessarily. I was officially diagnosed with Autistic Disorder years ago and got denied for autismbux twice. I've never had a job and my psychs have put on the record that I wouldn't be able to function in a work environment, which generally would make a good case. But the government really doesn't want to hand out the bux unless you're the literally retarded kind of autistic. Most of the time the only way to get it is if you hire a lawyer and go to trial for it. It's pretty fucked up
>>
>>34810575
Just keep trying, it'll be worth getting it in the long run.
>>
>>34810447
I feel this

Originalio
>>
Make a YouTube page where you praise Trump like all the other autists.
>>
>>34810649
The true autists are the ones that bring politics into things for no reason.
>>
>>34810082
>But what do now?
Use it as your trump card against any and all criticism for you actions if the left wings tries to persecute you and use it to have the left wing come to your aid if the right wing tries to persecute you
>tfw being aspie makes you the master manipulator of political roaches
>>
>>34810082
I beat my autism test last year. guess that means I just normally a fucking loser
>>
>>34810852
Doesn't that mean you failed your autism test?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.