[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smoke weed >the only thoughts going through my head are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1445309946184.jpg (23KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1445309946184.jpg
23KB, 352x352px
>smoke weed
>the only thoughts going through my head are how much of a loser I am
>>
>>34809343
stop smoking. seriously I sent 2 years of my life smoking with friends thinking that weed would get better. There is so much fun, challenging shit out there.
>>
>>34809424
I've only smoked twice in the past few years but, I got a hold of this CBD type weed and tried it. Feels just the same as the regular weed which just makes me overthink about every little failure in my life and gives paranoia. Don't think I'll be doing it anymore anytime soon
>>
>tfw thinking of doing LSD but realizing that most likely I'm going to fall into a cave of all my failures

Also I have no friends to trip sit.
>>
>>34809626
Yeah don't do it, or make sure you take a very small dose. One time I ate a bunch of shrooms while kind of depressed and felt so ashamed and embarrassed, I contemplated jumping in front of a train right then
>>
>>34809626
Fucking with cid as a robot is a bad idea my dude; worst decision I ever made and it's only been two months - my life spiraled into horrible because of how bad it made me realize I am at everything and that my entire approach to life has been self-imposing my own suffering
>>
>>34809747
>felt so ashamed and embarrassed

so these type of drugs don't do anything for you except make you trip over every negative thing about your personality?
>>
>>34809626
Don't do LSD until something good in your life happens.

I just got a new job I like, and I had the best trip of my life a week later. Everything was in its right place. Even the comedown was great.
>>
>>34809827
>wait until something good happens in your life before you roll the dice on taking some drug that can make you criticize the shit out of yourself and induce panic
>>
>>34809859
The point is that you'll be in a good mood. If you can't take acid then don't do it.
>>
>>34809343
Weed was once fun for me. Made video games and food especially more fun.

I used to get minor paranoia like 20-30% of the time but the trip was still enjoyable. Now I get major paranoia and massive anxiety spirals that can cause literal panic attacks. I thought it was just the kind of stuff we were getting or it was just a phase but nope, same shit happened when I moved to the opposite coast for a bit and it continued to happen. Even smoking small amounts causes pretty bad anxiety, not worth any of the other good effects.

>>34809553
I basically got this as well. I just don't smoke anymore.
>>
>>34809817
They only got bad trips because their egos got in the way.
>>
>>34809973
How to shutoff ego?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.