[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you autist did this in elementary school? How many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170211-201719.jpg (840KB, 1436x1441px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170211-201719.jpg
840KB, 1436x1441px
how many of you autist did this in elementary school? How many of you still do it?
>>
>>34809085
You're talking to the master of holding it in anon
>>
some retards use to this in high school. I just walked back out even though I had to piss.
>>
My elementary school only had stalls
>>
feels good man

I sit down to pee
>>
>go into bar bathroom
>had a lot to drink
>see normie at urinal
>decide to mess with him
>take the urinal right next to him
>pull pants all the way down
>take shoes and socks off
>take pants all the way off
>take shirt off
>piss completely nude
>laughing like an autist the whole time even though he was already on his way out as I was stripping
>not allowed at that bar anymore
I got kicked out of another one because I thought it would be funny to piss into the guy next to me's urinal but I was really drunk and pissed on him.
>>
>>34809085
This kid in like primary school named Colin peed with his pants like that and everyone knew. We had in class bathrooms, yknow just a toilet and a sink no stalls, and the dumbass left the door open and everyone silently watched him pee.teacher didn't catch it. He turned around, saw us, and cried.
>>
>>34809085

been drunk at a sporting event?

yeah
>>
>>34809085
The only people I ever saw do this was the retards in elementary school.
>>
>>34809259

L
E
L
E
L E L

L E L
E
L E L
E
L E L

L
E
L
E
L E L

original comment desu senpai
>>
File: 1485535162717.gif (2MB, 350x220px) Image search: [Google]
1485535162717.gif
2MB, 350x220px
>>34809184
That is cute desu
>>
>>34810111
If you think that's cute, you'll love this. My little brother's a cop so if I drink too much they call him and he takes me home. On one occasion he carried me there.
>>
>>34809085
>tfw no cuties did this when we were in school
REEEEEEEE
>>
I'm not a republican, so I've never done that.
>>
I did this once in like the 1st grade and I got called to the principal's office and my mom had to come in. I still don't understand why it was such a big fucking deal; could've just told me not to.
>>
the only people i ever saw do this were legit retards and one time i saw some black kid do it for some reason
>>
>>34810821
I only see this on gay tumblr videos when gay guys cruise for a secretly gay guy in a bathroom lmao
>>
>>34810134
That is pretty cute desu anon
You must love your baby bro
>>
There was one autistic kid that did that in the 5th grade and the chads would soak a handful of toilet paper and throw it as his butt.
>>
>>34811017
As much as any brother does, I guess. Feel bad that he ends up basically babysitting me so much.
>>
File: face_covered_in_smug.jpg (58KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
face_covered_in_smug.jpg
58KB, 600x656px
>>34811517
>As much as any brother does,
Does that mean you fuck?
>>
>>34811699
It means I have about the normal amount of love for him. I don't not love him but we're not closer than you'd expect brothers to be, I guess. We don't hang out every weekend or anything like that. Sometimes he just has to bring me home because I'm trying to drink myself to death.
>>
>>34811749
>>34811699
Oh, wait, I got confused. Misread your post and thought you were asking what I meant, for some reason. No, we don't fuck. He has a wife and kids.
>>
>>34809085
Have a friend that can't shit unless he is completely naked, dude strips down in public toilet stalls, barefoot and all to take a shit, flushes then wets his toilet paper in the bowl, to get a clean wipe, guy is disgusting, but he is a good friend.
>>
>>34812660
How do you know what he does inside toilet stalls and the specifics of how he wipes his ass?
>>
I have a vivid memory of me being in kindergarden and seeing the kid next to me actually pull his pants all the way down to pee in the urinal, and me asking him what the fuck he was doing.
>>
>>34812824
I don't know, man. I only know one cop by name. I've probably met the others because I've been in the drunk tank a few times but I dunno.
>>
>>34812729
Thats what good friends talk about
>>
>>34811792
Do you ever fuck the kids?
>>
>>34812660
I too cannot shit unless completely naked. I don't EVER shit in public because of it. Never done that nasty bowl thing
>>
>>34809085
>implying I use the bathroom in public
Some normie might laugh at my dick
>>
>>34809085
I actually didn't feel comfortable standing and peeing at the urinals because of a few accidents I had when I was like 8. I remember not wanting other people to see my dick, so I kept my dick mostly concealed in my pants while peeing. While I pissed my pants doing that. I then realized that you're supposed to let your willy hang out and that it's other peoples' responsibility not to look at it. I still didn't feel comfortable using a urinal til I was about 14 though.
>>
>>34812824
Because being a cop seems like a failed normie job, people who are fit enough to get the job but not smart/successful/connected enough to go elsewhere I'm getting tired of uni and considering dropping out and getting my cousin who's a cop to get me a job as one
>>
I don't use the urinal after someone tried hitting on me because I had a big dick or something autistic.

Just another thing that the sodomites ruined for society.
>>
>>34809085
>still using toilets
Pleb tier potty. Diapers allow you more freedom to do what you want whenever you want without interruption
>>
>>34809106
> When you were partying I studied the bladder
>>
>>34813127
The only thing I'm fucking is an onahole.
>>
>>34813390
Which one of his kids is that?
>>
I legit knew a kid who did this in 2nd grade. I never thought to much about it, but even back then I thought it was odd.
>>
File: pepe.png (302KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
302KB, 800x800px
>>34809117
really? I would've just stood there and enjoyed the view.
everybody likes a free show, even the performers.
>>
it's pretty standard for (white) males to sit down and pee in Sweden
>>
>>34809085
At uni I caught one of my professors pissing in the sink like that.
>>
File: u wot m8.png (483KB, 634x379px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.png
483KB, 634x379px
>tfw I was this retard in primary school
>>
File: 1215696315848.jpg (369KB, 622x800px) Image search: [Google]
1215696315848.jpg
369KB, 622x800px
jhfjfjfhkv
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 521x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 521x517px
>>34811133
>he didn't just throw the soaked up toilet paper at the ceiling or at the wall of the toilet stall so that it stays stuck to the surface once it dries
Fucking loser, it's like you didn't even know how to have fun during your middle school years.
>>
>>34809085
I remmeber when I was 7 and I had a female friend oiver.

She was in the bathroom cleaning her hands and I dropped my pants and sit on the toilet, she then screamed and stormed out of there
>>
I did for the first week of school I think. Then I maned up and starting pissing like normal.
>>
>>34814222
I was actually wondering why nobody posted this. Fucking newfags
>>
>>34813419
The boy. I'm not gay though.
>>
>be me
>15 years old
>had cream carpet in the bathroom at home
>single mom always shouted at me since urine went on the carpet
>become ashamed
>always undress fully and sit down to urinate
>hold my penis down so no urine goes through the slit between the cover and porcelain
>in school one day
>busting to pee
>rush to the bathroom
>tear off my clothes in the cubicle and sit down
>people enter but I'm in ecstasy peeing in the bowl
>look down
>someone's foot is in my cubicle raking out the last piece of clothing
>people are chuckling and sniggering
>bathroom door closes
>"g-guys"
>nothing
>tfw I squatted on the toilet seat for 2 hours
>tfw ended up wrapping myself in all the toilet paper in all the stalls and running through the hallways to the "lost and found" clothing area where you could take whatever you liked
>people screaming and grabbing the toilet paper
>tripped up once and really hurt my knee (it became swollen and had to be drained)
>ended up leaving early and catching a bus home dressed in disgusting second-hand clothing that smelled like shit
>>
A literally autistic kid in my elementary school used to do this.
>>
>>34809085
some nigger in my high school did this
he was probably gay and hoping someone would like his ass
>>
>>34815234
not everyone on 4chan has every picture in 4chan's history saved on their hard drive
>>
I pee sitting
>>
>>34816494
wow, when did this site go to shit?
>>
>>34810756
Wrong board left cuck
>>
I pee sitting
>hurr durr i pee standing up like a man hurr
you're alone in the bathroom, nobody can see you anyway
>>
>>34816812
If one of my male friends is over and goes to the bathroom and I don't hear the piss hitting the water he is immediatly banned from ever seeing me again.

No faggots allowed
>>
>>34816843
>No faggots allowed
>is a tripfag
>>
Do you guys think retards are trained to pee that way or is it an automatic thing they do?
>>
I saw jock chads do this in high school as a joke.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.