[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enter Schrodinger's Penis... In a hypothetical situation,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wsfdghjknl.gif (1MB, 550x431px) Image search: [Google]
wsfdghjknl.gif
1MB, 550x431px
Enter Schrodinger's Penis...

In a hypothetical situation, you engage in anal intercourse with another person who's penis is hidden; that is you cannot see a penis and observers can reasonably assume that the existence of one cannot be determined until further information has been made accessible.

Copenhagen interpretation suggests that all particles exist in all states at once until observed. If Copenhagen interpretation suggests that the individual simultaneously did and did not have a penis, then it follows too that the sex was both gay and not gay.

Therefor, as long as you have not seen a penis, then it is not gay.

>But it is also gay
But it's not gay,

Allow me to digress. All you haters think I'm gay if I have sex with a cute boy. Let me ask you this, would it be straight if I fucked the hairiest bikie looking dude even if he had a vagina. Would that be straight? No that'd be fucking gay as fuck amfay. If the boy is cute, then it is not gay. The penis is just a delicacy and makes it even better.

Embrace consciousness and level yourselves up.
>>
>>34808934
>all this mental gymnastics just so OP can justify fucking men
>>
A quantum mechanical observer is anything that takes a measurement. Therefore, if you feel the dick, it is gay.

Now go home OP. Fuck your post started off about science and then it became some philosophical bullshit, like wtf nigga can't even stay on the same subject and you contradicted yourself multiple times. I'm really just arguing against your thesis cuz on the whole, I don't know what your post is trying to convey
>>
You obviously subconsciously know it's gay because you are trying to justify it. It doesn't matter if people think you're gay, you know you're not gay. So keep fucking boys and saying your straight, you massive fucking faggot.
>>
>enter Schrodinger's penis
Sorry, I'm not into cock vore
>>
>>34809079
>until further information has been made accesible
>>
>>34809079
>Go hope OP

Lol where do you think I am

>philosophical bullshit

lol what

>contradicted

you have to clarify

>I don't know what your post is trying to convey

fucking traps is not gay

that was pretty obvious man

go away kid
>>
>>34808934
Assume that your dick is sensitive enough and enough knowlodge about human anatomu. You could, in theory, search for a uterus (or lack of thereof) within said anus.
>>34809109
or you could do this pham
>>
is this the buck angel thread
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.