[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up alone >eat breakfast in the kitchen on my own

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1445197390562.jpg (41KB, 642x663px) Image search: [Google]
1445197390562.jpg
41KB, 642x663px
>wake up alone
>eat breakfast in the kitchen on my own
>go to lectures, sit on my own
>go for lunch, sit on my own
>go to afternoon lectures, sit on my own
>come home and have dinner on my own
>watch TV on my own
>go to bed alone
>>
>>34808498
at least you're leaving your home
>>
>>34808498
I seem extroverted as fuck but I enjoy my alone time. No one ever bothers me...
>>
>>34808498
Isn't it amazing anon.

>>34808690
>No one ever bothers me...
truly the best part of being alone
>>
File: 1476679086215.jpg (978KB, 1946x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1476679086215.jpg
978KB, 1946x3456px
>>34808498
Is this a /depressionroutines/ thread?
>wake up alone
>go for a run before the sun is up, alone
>eat breakfast and cold coffee on my own
>walk 30 minutes on a trail by the side of a deserted road to get to college
>step in a rat probably
>go to lectures on my own.
>skip lunch and hide in the library to study
>more lectures alone
>finally leave well into the night
>eat dinner alone at 9pm
>look at my grades. the only thing that matters or keeps me from killing myself. imagine a better time in the future.
>cry
>>
>>34808498
I know this feel, although I'm an employed engineer. Just replace lectures with sitting in front of a computer.

I love being a fully grown adult.
>>
File: nano.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nano.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>34808690
>>34809530
Why do people always find it so strange that our kind loves solitude? I've had people tell me it is sad as fuck and that I'm just depressed/going through a phase. It is almost as though people love constantly being bombarded with judgement and noise.
>>
Seems comfy. But I usually "hang out" with a group of people and practically turn my self invisible. At least from the outside, it's seems like I have a social life.
>>
>people spend hours and hours a day just socializing and talking to people
>I try to be polite and join in and all the normies suddenly go quiet, find excuses to leave, mutter "twat", talk in a funny voice with pursed lips humoring me
>then later they ask why I am quiet and scold me for being a loner
why is the world like this, they don't even tell me what the problems is, I am a good person so what do I have to do to get people to like me, I'm tired of hearing people say "you are not entitled to be liked", but everyone likes everyone, complete strangers go up to complete strangers at the shop and it is all smiles and jokes but when I do it I get death stares and bullshit

I completely understand why people go on killing sprees. Do normies not see themselves? Don't they never question the emotions swimming around in their brains and whether they are rational or just.

If I saw, like, a cat, or something, and this cat filled me with extreme feelings of contempt and hate, I wuoldn't hate the cat, I'd wonder what the fuck was wrong with me. So why don't normies do they same when they have these bizarre extremely feelings towards me? Why do they never even talk about it? What the fuck?
>>
>>34809613
I think because humans are naturally social creatures so if you're not partaking in a natural activity they must think something is wrong with you.

I mean there was a point in my life where i hated being alone but then one day something clicked in me and i just didn't care anymore. I started enjoying my own company, and making myself laugh.

Also the look on peoples faces when you tell them you stayed at home by yourself on the weekend. It looks like pity, like they are so sorry for you for living a troubled life. I fucking hate that.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>34809766
>I think because humans are naturally social creatures so if you're not partaking in a natural activity they must think something is wrong with you.

Maybe we are the product of evolution considering we lack the social needs;.

>Also the look on peoples faces when you tell them you stayed at home by yourself on the weekend. It looks like pity, like they are so sorry for you for living a troubled life. I fucking hate that.

I don't even know how to respond when people say this. I try to laugh it off with a witty remark about how I have things to do and wish I had time to enjoy the things they do but end up feeling like shit later on. Like damn OK I get it you are a busy guy Brad with Chad things just leave me a lone and let me do my thing
>>
>>34809743
Why do you even try anon? If it's causing you so much distress don't do it. Try to take solace in being alone.
>>
File: 1471501318313.jpg (133KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1471501318313.jpg
133KB, 960x956px
>>34808498
Solitude is nice, friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.