[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's post the nicest thing a girl has ever said and/or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: AmbassadorAnnie.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AmbassadorAnnie.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
Let's post the nicest thing a girl has ever said and/or done for us. :^)
>>
*tumble weed*
>>
File: email.png (57KB, 1323x651px) Image search: [Google]
email.png
57KB, 1323x651px
oh this again ok
>>
One of my class mates pinch my lips and said I "have the most kissable lips".
>>
>in college
>car was fucked
>grandfather died
>needed to get to family who lived 4 hours away
>platonic female friend drove me all the way there and never expected anything in return
>>
she fucked me
>>
>>34808349
Set me on fire
>>
>>34808349
A girl once sucked my cock
>>
>>34808468
>having platonic female friends
Cuck
>>
>>34808492
Care to give us a quick rundown on that one?
>>
>>34808440
Did u kiss her?
>>
Nothing. No girl has ever even acknowledged that I exist.
>>
>>34808971
thats more action than you'll ever get tbfh
>>
>>34809013
No, I knew that she was coming on to me, but she was a slut. We were just friends.
>>
>>34808349
"Get away from me, creep."
>>
>>34808417
>slimy italian

wasn't expecting a kek
>>
Let me touch her vag
>>
>>34808417
Also, this is the most half-assed attempt at an apology ever.
>>
>high school
>i was a loner with no friends
>always ate lunch alone
>day before holiday vacation
>two girls come over and gives me a really nice card and chocolates
>card says "we <3 you anon"

I believe they meant well but it made me feel terrible -- like they just felt sorry for me similar to how they might feel towards someone with a disability.
>>
>>34809211
You should have called them out. Asked them why they never invited you to sit with them.
>>
>>34809352
I think they understand that I would have been uncomfortable -- I seriously didn't talk to anybody throughout high school. Just for some background, they were band geeks and I was also in band. One day at lunch the only open spot was at the end of their table so I sat there and started eating my lunch and then one of the regulars came and I just got up and left and threw the remaining half of my lunch away without saying a thing so that they could sit with their friends. I didn't look back so I'm not sure what they thought about that -- maybe they didn't even notice.
>>
All of these were the same girl.

>somehow knew I was interested in a certain video game (not sure how she knew) and she shows up in my dorm room one day and suprises me with it. She watched me play the whole game.
>I got sick with tonsillitis and I was a mess. Throat hurt, it hurt to talk and my mouth was like a nightmare. Tonsils were totally covered in pus and everything was red an inflamed. Showed her how bad it was and she cringed and says "don't you dare let me catch that." and not two minutes later she's kissing me anyways, totally normally as if I don't have a contagious, horrible throat infection.
>In her dorm one afternoon getting ready to go somewhere (don't remember where) and getting last minute a bj when her father calls to talk to her. Clearly this bj will not be happening since I'm about out of time and she needs to talk to her dad so I pull up my pants and with her free hand she pulls my pants back down, pushes me back to the bed and proceeds to suck me off while talking to her father on the phone. I finished before she finished her phone call and she just kinda waved me off like "ok now you can go!"

She was a real sweetheart. Also a real hoe though, unfortunately.
>>
It wasn't to my face. However a chick who hung out with a friend(before I lost them) was talking and shit and I came up as a conversation topic and she said I could look like a model if I put some work into my body(skinny and shit haircut).
>>
>>34808349
>High school
>people talking shit saying I know nothing about computers
>friend cuts in
>"Are you kidding? Anon is amazing with computers, he's even made websites"
>mfw she thought I was a computer genius because I made a webpage about memes
>>
>>34808349
looked at me
>>
File: pixel doggo.jpg (83KB, 373x307px) Image search: [Google]
pixel doggo.jpg
83KB, 373x307px
>>34808349
>Living with a qt
>She's fucking ecstatic every time she sees me, acts like it's been a year since we last saw each other.
>Constantly talks to me about whatever, I'm just happy somebody else is willing to even sit on the same couch with me.

mfw dogs are best girls
>>
Said?

>I wanna take you traveling in like some renovated RV or school bus around Europe because you are the only person I trust

Did?

>Valentine's Day gift from same woman completly melted my robot heart
>>
>>34809938
Would've been better if you didn't include the picture. I knew it was coming the whole time.
>>
Gave me a hug, twice.

Felt so good.
>>
A friend's sister remembered me from the one time I went to a party at his house and was nice to me
>>
>you were nothing but good to me
>I hope I have not done anything to cause you to think otherwise. I know I got mad at you a couple of times, but I realized that you did not mean it in the way that I had originally perceived it.
>I hope you are doing okay.
>I miss you :)

We had nice cuddles before we broke up (I moved)
>>
>>34808349
>"omg anon ur cheekbones are so perfect!!!! it looks like u wear makeup!"
>"damn anon u have a nice jawline"

Two separate girls from high school, both pretty hot. I don't even think my jawline or cheekbones are that remarkable but it was high school so the average guy still had somewhat of a fatty babyface.
>>
> iwant to take you with me forever,why do you have to be so far?

>tfw we never met because she lives across the sea
>>
Had a girl say I had one of the nicest bodies of all the guys they knew.
Have had girls jokingly say they liked me as a friend more than their boyfriends. Its really weird sometimes being told by multiple girls that they think you're more fit and intelligent than any guy they know, but only have platonic relations.
>>
>>34808349
She said "I love you"
>>
>>34808349
7 of them let me fuck. 2 out of 7 let me have anal
>>
>you're a really underrated guy

one of those insult/compliments
>>
>>34808349
Once a girl been ught my lunch for me while we were in the cafeteria line because my account had no money in it. I ended up not eating it because I had to get some ham sandwich that tasted lime shit. Makes me feel bad, real bad!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.