[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents are having a party >people over I don't really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: doit.jpg (42KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
42KB, 500x376px
>parents are having a party
>people over I don't really know
>there were some young people but they left to go to real parties
>stuck with a bunch of loud tipsy people in their 50s
>hanging out by myself in the other room
Trips decides what I do.
>>
>>34807107
suck old men dicc for money
>>
>>34807177
So close fampai. You almost got it. Well not chronologically close but in terms of the digits.
>>
Go browse the internet or play vidya while you eating some comfy food
>>
>>34807107
get up and start shilling for hitler and the third reich
>>
make a molotov with whatever is available, get naked, throw it, and run from the room shouting "fire! fire! fire!"
>>
just masturbate and make it really obvious that you're masturbating.
>>
>>34807665
so damn close...just do it OP
>>
take a shit on the floor and walk the dinosaur
>>
File: 1483535258607.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1483535258607.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>34807416
>chronologically
>>
If you're really gonna do it, walk into the room with no clothes on and start wailing.
>>
Kill the host
>>
beg mummy for tenderloins
>>
Come out as homosexual with a heartfelt speech
>>
flirt with a drunk 50 year old
>>
>>34807665
Holy fuck. Kek is on my side tonight.
>>
Print this thread and frame it
>>
Masturbate until ready to cum then shoot it at one of the roasties.
>>
scream as fucking loud as you can and record the shit
>>
Knock over the TV
>>
Drink 2.2x as much as you usually do and make an ass of yourself. If you don't drink, within 30 minutes consume 7-8 shots of liquor or 5-6 beers.
Sing an inappropriate song. and start stripping. bonus points if you film it and post.
>>
>>34809483
8 shots in 30 mins seems like a really bad idea, especially if you dont drink
>>
Hit on the hottest one there and post results
>>
Call every single woman auntie, and every single man Senpai.

You have to do this at least 200 times within the next 24 hours, repeats are allowed to people, also, record doing it at least 20 times.
>>
Play the lemon party vid on tv
>>
>>34810737
This

Rehano
>>
>>34807948
Came here to say this. Go get that milf poon op I believe in you. They're old so they will find your awkwardness cute.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.