[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls hate Elliot Rodger? >handsome >rich >supreme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: rodgerelliot.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rodgerelliot.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
Why do girls hate Elliot Rodger?
>handsome
>rich
>supreme gentleman
>his dad is a filmmaker
>smart(he's half asian)
Where did it go wrong? What did he do wrong?
>>
>>34806988
the only thing that went wrong was the fact he couldn't communicate well
>>
>>34806988
>Why do girls hate Elliot Rodger?

He thought girls owed it to him to have sex with him.
>>
File: Howard Bloom women love killers.jpg (89KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Howard Bloom women love killers.jpg
89KB, 850x400px
>>34806988

Aspergers, no charisma, rich but lived where rich is normal, drove a BMW where BMW's are normal. Gotta grade that economic status shit on a curve.

Funny, after he went on his spree there were girls online talking about how cute he was and how they couldn't understand how he was a virgin.
>>
>>34806988
Girls didn't hate him. In his videos he always talked about how much it bothered him that girls wouldn't approach him, as opposed to him approaching girls.
>>
>>34806988
Why do people say he was handsome? He's ugly as sin.
>>
>>34807073
they do owe males sex though, otherwise we would go extinct
>>
Social Anxiety + Narcissism

Couldn't talk to people, and he couldn't accept the reality that it was his fault.

His killing spree was kinda inevitable.
>>
>>34806988
>handsome
he looked like a proto-bogdanoff
>>
>>34807297
>bogdanoff
That's a good thing. Elliot may have controlled France with an iron, but fair fist with the Bogdanoffs in a few years if he didn't die.
>>
>>34807186
>they do owe males
But not any one in particular.
>>
File: 1475702618912.jpg (19KB, 412x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475702618912.jpg
19KB, 412x358px
>>34807178
Maybe if lots of people are saying he's handsome that actually makes you the one who is wrong
>>
>couldn't get into the sorority
>fired into a hebe deli trying to kill girls (pro tip: Stacey isn't fucking snacking on chopped chicken liver)
>spree lasted hour but didn't cross into double digits
I hate him because he's a failure.
>>
>>34807637
Could you do better anon?
>>
File: 794.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
794.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>smart
>community college

And please don't give me that saving money excuse.
>>
>>34807442
Maybe if someone goes on a killing spree because everyone thought he was ugly that actually makes you the one who is wrong
>>
>>34807682
I was bullied out of high school so even though I'm smart I didn't get a chance
>>
he had gay vibes radiating off of him
>>
File: 1452898520196.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1452898520196.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>34807699
He was so unattractive that nobody liked him, it wasn't because he was only interested in stacies and their attention, nor that he was mentally fucked. It was fully down to his looks
>implying
>>
>>34807682
What college did you go to anon?
>>
File: too_intelligent.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
too_intelligent.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>34807682
>tfw too smart for community collage
>>
>>34807442
He's ugly m8. If was actually attractive girls would've been lining up to jump on his dick. It's that easy, I'm above average at best and girls have asked me out.
>>
File: 1480017313260.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480017313260.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>34807829
so suddenly women care about other things than looks now? Please.

Women will seek you if you are good looking. That's how a lot of them end up with hot, mentally fucked dudes.
>>
>>34807333
>Iron, BUT FAIR, fist

Fixd
>>
>>34808118

I'm hot and women keep slipping through my fingers. The most I could ever hope to get from a woman so far is a one night. As soon as I sleep with a woman, I become obsessively clingy and attached and let me tell you one thing. Just because you're hot doesn't mean they will tolerate your shit.

I'm crazier than a woman with my emotional control and if I had a vagina it would be full of sand. I'm insecure and anxious as fuck and I constantly have fits of total sperging out of control. Women feel very scared with me once they get to know me and they all ghost out, never to say a word to me again.

Well at least I got laid...right guys?

...hehe...he.

Sure, women approach me and I don't have to work very hard to get pussy, but pussy is all I can hope for. My longing to be loved will never be fullfilled. Every girl I sleep with, every girl I think might be a good one end up fucking off within a month, reinforcing the idea that there might never exist a woman who can understand my issues.
>>
File: 1486619878160.jpg (27KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1486619878160.jpg
27KB, 469x469px
>>34806988
he didn't play sports, or he was one of us, possibly both
>>
>>34806988
He was not good looking enough to not be considered a creep by women.
>>
>>34806988
http://www.aurora-linnea.com/diary/2014/05/28/he-died-a-virgin/

girl blogs about why he was the worst kind of male possible.
>>
>>34808919
He was not "one of us". He hated robots and felt they were the scum of the earth, perhaps rightly so. The first three people he killed were robots and they got the worst of it. Butchered them with a blade in cold blood.
>>
>>34807682
He went to UCSB afterwards, that is a good university.
>>
He wasn't handsome enough

His wealth came mostly from his parents, so girls knew they wouldn't get to spend much of his money

Also he wasn't popular, so there is no prestige to dating him. Girls want the whole package.
>>
>>34806988

he looks like a f2m tranny.

also everyone in his school were rich as shit trust fund babies.

he has Z E R O appeal, he shoulda went to somewhere less preppy/1%ish
>>
>>34806988
Girls never hated them. They just did not pay attention to him, because he was small in size, shy and quite feminine. Then he himself only paid attention to the uppish "bitches" who reject anyone not good enough for them in a contempting manner. So he developed this delusion that women hated him. Thanks to that, six people and himself had to die.
>>
>>34809588
>Girls never hated them.

Girls never hated HIM.
>>
File: tmyk.png (87KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
tmyk.png
87KB, 277x182px
>>34806988

Read his auto-biography.

>Short
>introverted
>Lived in the swinging dick capitol of the US (California)
>Dysfunctional family
>Terrible social anxiety

That's a recipe for failure.
>>
>>34806988

He had all the tools cept one thing

He didn't believe in himself

He could have been HUGE, but he was beating himself up because he was still a virgin at 22. Who cares, if he kept on trucking he could have had a threesome at 23.

He was a faggot because he had it all but was a weak wimp otherwise.
>>
>>34806988
He was awkward and shy as fuck, according to all accounts from people who dealt with him irl.
>>
>>34807085
The Crusaders did what they did to keep their family safe, as Islam was fucking Europe up.

The fact that this dude thinks he knows shit about the Crusades is laughable.
>>
>>34809756
You obviously do not know how it is to suffer from social anxiety. It's not just about being slightly worried about getting rejected, it's about being HORRIFIED about getting rejected. You can't approach anyone, at least not in sexual sense, because if you will be rejected, you know it hurts like hell, making your whole being sink, as if you were dying. You can't have a relationship either, or it is EXTREMELY difficult, as you will be DEAD HORRIFIED that your partner won't give a call or does not reply to your call. You are horrified to the point your heart beats like it was coming out of your chest and you feel like you are choking and fainting at the same time, as you enter your phone to check if there's messages by you loved one. So you rather stick to being alone, as you do not at least put your life in danger for doing so.

>>34809080
He went to SBCC, Santa Barbara City College

>>34807637
Spree lasted for 8 minutes.
>>
>>34807835
UCLA.

>>34807712
This. I would fuck the shit out that midget happa.
>>
He was short.

The girls who say online "ohhh, he was like soooo cute XD" are the ones who only saw his pictures (like the OP pic) or only saw his videos where he was sitting in his car (where you couldn't tell his height).
>>
>>34809830

His point still stands; women love dominant, violent men. White feathers, son.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.