[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

signed myself up for the uni mental health service, is this the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

signed myself up for the uni mental health service, is this the start of a slippery slope lads
>>
>>34806536
>signed myself up for the uni mental health service

ABORT
>>
>>34806549
THIS THIS THIS please if you get something stupid like notetaking you'll get the worst looks from your classmates.
>>
Just don't get v@nnd m80
>>
>>34806536
i signed up for my uni's email counselling service
i wouldn't comment on the effectiveness though
but it's nice to get things off your chest and have someone else to examine your thoughts and point out some maladaptive patterns you might not be aware of
acknowledging you have a problem and you're not happy with it is the first step and you're doing it
i hope you get better soon anon
>>
>>34806536

I went to 4 different psych counselors when I was in uni for depression, anxiety, and addiction to drugs mostly. Just talked about useless shit with all of them, backed out of taking meds when they asked because I had a wierd fear of pharma but eventually went on a med when i was out

I don't think I was even that fucked up compared to most young introverted spergs, I just kept emotionally breaking down and seeking help over and over
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.