[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even if you make mistakes, you lovable. Doesn't matter your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kai-500x359.jpg (40KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
kai-500x359.jpg
40KB, 500x359px
Even if you make mistakes, you lovable. Doesn't matter your looks, skills, or age. Or size or anything.You're worthwhile. No one can take that away from you!
>>
>lovable

cool. that's a useful trait to have when i run into the 1% of the population capable of loving.
>>
>>34805876
Empty words when you consider how others view you. What matters is what you can do or what you are and If you aren't atleast passable in social skills, height, fitness and income, your personality means jack shit.
>>
>>34805876
what would you do if you woke up with a groggy head, metallic taste in your mouth, in a strangers house... walked to the mirror and seen cum dripping from the side of your face from your mouth, and started wretching, realizing that someone had drugged, raped, and blown their fucking load in you? what would you do?
>>
>>34806082
Isn't the obvious answer to stab them to death?
>>
>>34806082
feel giddy in the reassurance of my proven desirability
>>
>>34806123
I like the way you think. Can I invite you to a totally not drugged drink?
>>
>>34805876
Love cures violence
>>
>>34806164
Wake me up when Love cures Autism.
>>
>>34806160
Oh my, I hope you like my totally female body.
>>
>>34806198
Let me tell you with my unfathomable charming way that a ass is always a ass and a mouth is always a mouth.
>>
>>34805876
>this dude is in jail right now for disemboweling an elderly man with a hatchet
>>
>>34806232
I never heard so sweet words about me. Let's just skip drinks and head to pound town.
>>
>>34806273
Way to take the fun out of rape. Well I'm bailing, hit me up whenever you want that drink.
>>
>>34806401
I have learn the lesson of the rapist patheticness at this moment and recant previous light humor of rape.

Thank you anonymous.
>>
>>34806587
You are welcome.
Spread the gospel.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.