[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that your mom is a soulless roastie bitch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1482153950429.png (155KB, 301x430px) Image search: [Google]
1482153950429.png
155KB, 301x430px
When did you realize that your mom is a soulless roastie bitch just like all women?

When I was 19 I found out she cheated on my dad several times and he's too much of a beta cuck to leave her.

It's been a slowly dawning revelation for me over the years.

All my life she has been a selfish cunt who only cares about herself and she has the emotional maturity of a child. She pretends to care about her family because it suits her. She pretends to love my dad because she depends on him to survive.

Whenever I got hurt or something she didn't really care and was more concerned with trivial things.
>>
Your dad wasn't a beta cuck
He stayed to provide for you
>>
>>34805575
>your mom is a woman
>being surprised when she acts like a woman
>>
>>34805575
>Mfw at 19 I found out she had cheated on my father since I was 7, my older brother had already known since he was 9
>>
>>34805758
I have literally never seen an autistic female. Is that even possible

My mom is incredibly stupid, simple minded, and has the emotional maturity of a child but I think that's normal for women. I used to think it was weird that an adult literally acts like an eight year old child but then I realized that's just what women are like. They stop maturing mentally at a very young age.
>>
My Mom was pretty good looking and nice; my Dad wasn't very good looking and spent most of his time on the computer instead of raising me. He was also extremely angry, but did seem somewhat alpha (if you want to use gay terms like that). I can't remember them ever getting along or enjoying each others company - they were still married for almost 20 years. I guess that says something about women tolerating domineering men in shit marriages.
>>
>>34805952
>tfw my mom is ugly as dogshit
>will never know what it's like to have a pretty mommy

Why did dad do this to me ;-;
>>
>>34805979
I've never been attracted to my Mom, so in that regards I can't say you're missing out on anything. I did have to hear all my friends say "I wanna fuck your Mom!" all the time, though.
>>
>>34805602
But he took her on a nice vacation after we found out to try to "rekindle their spark" or some beta shit like that
>>
>>34805944
>I have literally never seen an autistic female. Is that even possible
yes, it's possible. my mother probably wouldn't qualify for a diagnosis but she thinks and behaves like she is autistic.

>They stop maturing mentally at a very young age.
your mom must be a retarded roastie.
>>
>>34805602
This, he loved you anon
>>
>>34805575
kek i realized it when my dad cheated on her with another woman, now lives with her, and she still wants him back

and my father is a 4/10 5'7'' fat manlet
>>
>>34806161
whats going on now?
>>
I've pretty much always known my mother didn't love me but it didn't really sink in until I was about 16. When I was a kid my mom used to say that she had always wanted to be a mother. When she came home drunk one day she admitted that the reason she wanted kids was to prove to her mom that she could be a better mother (she wasn't).

I made my final judgment of my mother when I was 16 and asked my mom why she had had me circumcised as an infant. She told me that it was her choice. She considers me to be her property, in her eyes I am merely a tool for her to elevate her social status.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.