[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you realize that every single aspect of your "robotness"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7

File: 57011738_p0.jpg (154KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
57011738_p0.jpg
154KB, 1024x1280px
When will you realize that every single aspect of your "robotness" can be blamed on not wanting to change and not wanting to put in effort? Every single person still here, in this year, is a failed normie - at most, including me. Every single issue can be explained by you not wanting to come out of your comfort zone. The countless 18 year olds here suffer from being unable to cope with becoming an adult and the responsibilities it brings. Sure, a lot of people here may be a little bit more sad than your average person, but you can't exaggerate it and then use it as an excuse. You can't let "not having friends in highschool" define yourself and then use it as a point in an argument with another "robot" in some shitty elitist discussion.

Me? A few weeks ago, if speaking in months probably 2, I realized this. I started being self judgmental. I stopped using my aspergers as an excuse. Swore off anime, games and other guilty pleasures. I started forcing myself into uncomfortable situations like phone calls and stores. Result? Confidence. I haven't made friends, nor have I had actually happy experiences yet but I notice the improvement. Surely, if your life and chances are actually bad you should just kill yourself. Don't come here with "yeah I'm killing myself soon" responses. We both know that you're not even close to actually doing it.
>>
You are correct

I am original
>>
>>34805498
>...my aspergers

That explains your ignorant way of thinking. Your autistic lack of sympathy is excused. We're all different people going through different situations and stages of life.
>>
>>34805498
why do people who start to improve their own life's failures have an uncontrollable urge to apply the circumstances of their own life universally? life is more complicated than that.

some of what you're saying probably applies to a good amount of the people here but you just told us your own story by trying to tell us what's wrong with us. we're not all the same.
>>
Theory: "It's a Good Life" is the start of the Twilight Zone. Anthony, having never known powerlessness or guilt, grows up to be a spiteful, petulant, moralizing cunt with a side appetite for glurge, and the entire series is just him shitting on random people for made-up reasons. Also, the guy Sterling Holloway plays is actually Older Anthony, and Anthony is the descendant of that one guy who couldn't die. There's no actual demons in the series, it's just Anthony when he's in a mood.
>>
File: 1468906963494.jpg (7KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468906963494.jpg
7KB, 204x200px
>>34805498
2 years ago i was a fat piece of shit who was clinically depressed and had zero friends.

Today i've lost 30lbs, am halfway to my major as a freshman in college and have a decent amount of friends, and have cleaned myself up

As far as the tfw no gf shit goes everything still holds true. Sure i might not be fat anymore, but women aren't interested in 5'10" economics students. They want any variation of any chad because that's what's available to them.

I changed for myself but do you really expect anybody to want to change when they realize it doesn't make a difference?
>>
>>34805498
I'm nto lazy.

In school I was always at the top of my class and I exercise daily.

I'm a robot because I never cared about normie things like sex and soccer so can't relate with most normies in my country and make friends, I've always hated the fact that you have to go clubbing in my country in the week ends to socialize.
>>
it's not about wanting to change, it's about getting older to the point I don't really care to change any more.
I've accepted this self defeating mentality. It's who just who I am now.
>>
>>34805593
Ignorant way of thinking? It takes a non self pitying person 10 minutes on this board to see that most users here are lazy failed normies forcing themselves into this robot meme because it's easier than actually doing shit. "It's not my fault" is much easier than doing uncomfortable stuff, right? I'm literally autistic yet I'm out there making progress. You? Chances are big that you didn't have many friends thus call yourself a "lowest of the lowest sperg who can't ever socialize".

>>34805601
I've had this urge for a long time. Even when I was guilty of what I'm accusing you of myself I did it. Why? I don't know. It's probably because I'm able to look at things objectively, including myself. Knowing stuff and doing stuff are different things though.

>>34805728
Maybe it'll be hard to reach true happiness, but if you're sure of that you should just end it. Either try and see or stop.

Bettering yourself for the "tfw no gf" meme is stupid. Is there anything more "non-robot" than trying to have sex? Is it really logical to have such a high thing as a goal? Surely an actual robot would want to make a friend before that, just to stay realistic.

Look guys; I'm not here to tell you to become a "normie". Your average person is a shallow, insecure mess after all. I'm personally striving to become better than them. Mentally I am already, but looking at my circumstances I'm not there, yet.
>>
I realize my problems were self inflicted, and I take steps to fix them, even if occasionally my efforts slacken.
I'm a little bitter at society for not providing enough harsh authoritative male mentor figures to call me out on my bullshit and teach me to be a man (my dad did his best, but I didn't appreciate his efforts until later in life) but I'm just trying to keep the faith.
It feels good to come here sometimes, though, to vent, and to see that as bad as I have it, there are other people with far worse struggles than I have.
>>
>>34805728
Get lost, chad
NOT orgimal
>>
>>34805498
>I've given up doing things that make me happy to do things that don't make me happy to gain a false sense of confidence

Wow lad
You can't be older then 20 OP. You sound like one of those little kids who think they are full of wisdom. It's real funny.
>>
I realized it a few weeks ago.
>>
>>34805498
It's the fact that when you reach 21 and haven't had friends since middleschool you don't recover in this kind of society, where everyone fucking one shoves in your face how he lived his teenage years with dozens of friends and relationship and there's Normiebook to testify it, and to testify that you are a 21 year old creep with no social life.

Sure, your reasoning could make sense for someone living 10 years ago, but social networks have changed everything and the odd balls and semi autists are highly at disadvantage because of it.

Also robotness as you call it is also often accompined by autistic like traits like naturally bad coordination (which is what I have despite practiving several physical activities), high anxiety levels (which are proven to exist) and other schizoid traits that you probably never had.

Lol, also PHONE CALLS and STORES, you sound like a fucking true autist and you expect others to believe your retared adive, most people here are way too self judgemental and anxiety ridden if anything, your advice is counter productive.
>>
>>34805814
>t
Stop it you speak like a literally a edgy 13 year old who cuts himself.

You have no understanding of life at all, stop trying to give "advice", you're a cringy retard.
>>
>>34805814
You're just continuing to assume things you know nothing about. It's pretentious and expected from an autist who lacks self-awareness. It's not about self pity, it's about having sympathy for other people. The world is bigger than your aspie bubble.
>>
>>34805853
Nice fallacy, friend. If you're not happy and are sure that really happiness does not exist what is keeping you to this realm? Don't come with some stupid response like "my parents".

Chances are you're just "calling me out" because you realize I'm right. I'm not going to ask you about details about your life, because another elitist robot exaggeration contest is not something that's going to add a lot to this thread. Just know that you'll get over it and that everything will be fine. It's not false wisdom, it's objective truth.

>>34805919
Good greentext. Want me to say more?

>>34805925
Just look at this board and what's posted. It's not making assumptions, it's literally describing what's in front of our eyes. I'm not giving advice, I'm calling you out. I don't give a shit about what you end up doing. I just want the 95% of the people on this board to stop forcing themselves into the robot meme.
>>
>>34805498
>When will you realize that every single aspect of your "robotness" can be blamed on not wanting to change and not wanting to put in effort?
Never, because that's not true.
Genetics > everything
>>
>>34805498
this was me towards the end of last year. Every day was a fucking fight but only cause I was letting myself be that miserable, so I said fuck that shit. Now I workout, try to eat healthy, and try to adopt a somewhat positive outlook and I'm even going back to school in the fall to finally finish this shit. Life isnt 100% better but its slowly becoming brighter. Once I actually work on my women and people skills then i'll know I finally pulled myself out the rut. My weed card expires in may and I couldn't be happier to finally quit this shit.
>>
>>34805814
>It's probably because I'm able to look at things objectively, including myself.
you are not looking at yourself objectively because this is impossible. maybe you are looking more objectively than before and that's a good thing, but there are limits.

you have missed my point though. your urge is to apply your own circumstances to everyone around you. if you are thinking objectively, you should know that circumstances vary widely. i'm not saying you're completely wrong but let's take one example. you say you just started being self-judgmental and it's helped you improve. many people here are overly critical of themselves and this is what leads to inaction rather than laziness. you can't lump everyone into one category because you finally chose to take an honest look at your very individual circumstances and realized that YOU were being lazy and making excuses.
>>
>>34805969
>Every single issue can be explained by you not wanting to come out of your comfort zone.

Pretty big assumption considering how many people browse this board.
>>
>>34805980
Why do you assume people here are not eating healthy and doing good at school?

If anything robots should lean towards being nerdy by the definition.
>>
The problem is wanting to put in effort. That's where all problems come from. One must understand nature, both their place in it as well as their own. I'm no daoist but it's weird how everything started to work when I just let it. Robots are just trying too hard. Do you think the normies exert any effort for what they do? Of course they don't.
>>
>>34805498

Fuck off you smug piece of shit.
"Coming out of your comfort zone" worked for you because you had latent potential.
I have no potential because I was developmentally stunted from being malnourished and on psychiatric drugs as a teenager. That's why I'm a robot. I was permanently ruined by my upbringing, there's nothing I can do about it now.
>>
>>34806069
Wow, finally a poster that isn't retarded.
>>
Before I enlarged OP's picture it looked like flying umbrellas with tampons attached to them.
>>
>>34805498
You sound like a fucking loser. Afraid of stores and phones? You were never a robot. You were a pussy. When you've been bullied you eventually lose fear of them.
>>
>>34806076
>worked

He said he's able to make phone call now, what he doesn't understand is that true robots do not have that sort of problem at all and if anything the ultimate robots are masters manipulators or Taoist monks, in any case very enlightned people who go beyond the ego and therefore anxiety
>>
>>34805898
Op is autistic and wrong, but he hit the nail on the head with you, "self-judgement" and "anxiety" are poor excuses, it's one thing to be hindered by these things but to completely write yourself off because of it is retarded
>>
>>34805983
I understand what you mean and it's something that happens a lot. I agree. The assumption of everyone on this board being like this is wrong Indeed. Still, only a retard would disagree that an huge majority of the "robots" still here are mere failed normies who pity themselves too much. I'm sure there are some real hopeless cases out there, but not enough to take your average posters seriously as a robot anymore unless proven otherwise. The objective view is not something new though, I should've mentioned that I've always had it but only just started acting on it. A step that's hard to take for me and many others.

>>34806008
It's not an assumption, it's a truth everyone who browses this board and is not guilty of doing it themselves can see. You're probably still in denial.

>>34806076
Potential? I was literally diagnosed with autism, professionally, when I was 7. I was on medication and in special ed for most of my teens. I've had many psychiatrists and therapists talk to me, prescribing their pharmaceutical non-sense. I swore it off a few years ago. Every single bit of "potential" is me putting in effort, being critical and learning from my mistakes.
>>
>>34805498
>blame yourself

This will only turn you itno of these self hating retarded failed normies, I remember a period when i started browsing /r9k/ and began to stutter sometimes because my subconscious wanted to identify and to have something in common with the outcasts here (who are usually self hating pussies with no dignity), as soon as I started realizing the ego is a sppok again I regained my confidence, so if anything lose your ego, don't blame yourself, others or the circumstances because that's ultimately meaningless, ride the wave if you want to live.
>>
>>34805498
What if you just have internal self hatered , avoidant personality disorder, and can talk to people but find no joy in it because of self hatred and immediately blocking them from getting close to you
>>
>>34806130
When one has too much anxiety he either goes crazy or shuts himself off from relationships.

Our society with Social netwrorks like Facebook that have everyone exposed with their social lives or lack of it are the worst enemy of anxiety ridden people.

In the past if you lived in a big city you could just join a club and pretend to be normal, now people behave very differently and social life has become a huge show off, it's a reality.
>>
>>34806148

What medication were you prescribed for having autism? The only thing available is antipsychotics and it works in so few it's not even worth trying for most physicians. It's a developmental disorder and therefore about as treatable as being antisocial or borderline.
>>
>>34806063
I'm not, I'm saying doing those things was lifting me out of the rut rather than eating junk food and staying home all day at 26. It wasn't meant to directly apply
>>
>>34805969
>talks about his own personal life
>projects his own shortcomings
>objective truth

Seriously anon, how old are you?
>>
>>34806226
why do you go on facebook if it bothers you and makes you insecure?
>>
Great post op, the people who can't cope are just lazy people who still don't want to change. One guy even blamed social media, you can't make this shit up. They act like every person had an amazing upbringing and walked a straight line to success. The vast amount of them have never even had to suffer more than awkward moments every once and awhile and having "anxiety". Their soft and will remain soft because it's comfortable.
>>
>>34806326
Because he's looking for excuses as to why he's a miserable failure. That's how he copes.
>>
>>34806351
>Their soft

Kill yourself, also your argument is just meaningless buzzwords

>>34806326
If you don't have it you'll be considered a creep wither way
>>
>>34806230
I was on ritalin and related stuff like risperdal for a few years, it was pretty common among the other autistic kids in the "special" high school I went to. It's been years. I don't think they prescribe it to "cure the autism" but to calm down the people on it. For example; I used to get very angry and destroy everything around me when I was a child. Situations with a lot of stimuli would make me very dizzy too back then, and the medication helped with that somewhat.

I tried some other medication for other issues that mental health "professionals" found when I got older like depression (is there a bigger meme and scam out there?) but luckily realized that it was all a scam/bad before I got too invested in it. Don't have enough experience with those. My parents did well by refusing the advice of taking those immediately at first too, I appreciate that. It's kind of sad how easily you can get that stuff.

>>34806326
How can it be projecting when I'm putting every shortcoming I have out there? I can't imagine projecting being possible when someone admits to it.
>>
>>34806381
>a miserable failure

Again, complete lack of arguments, arrogance dictated by your profound insecurity and autism, yawn

>excuses

Excuses?

I'm not taking a test you fucking retard.
>>
File: 20170205_032054.png (293KB, 1440x2232px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_032054.png
293KB, 1440x2232px
>>34806382
No it's not, the most interesting people come from lives of stress and despair and overcoming challenges. Humans are literally built for this. Look at any fighter or great artist, look at the best musicians.

I don't have facebook and nobody sees me a creep you fucking idiot. Why don't you actually try working hard once in your life. Cope harder
>>
>>34805498
I have an awfully big fear of changing my personality and beliefs. Also stubborn which comes with it. How do I improve without becoming someone else (who is almost me, but a bit different)?
>>
>>34806387
Henry rollins was on ritalin and other meds from preschool til the end of highschool. You should know that doesn't mean you can't be anything in life. Don't quit.
>>
>>34806462
>No it's not, the most interesting people come from lives of stress and despair and overcoming challenges

"Interesting" is subjective

>Look at any fighter

Wow, people who are willing to be beat up have had hard lives?

Who would have said

>or great artist

Completely false, not every artist is Van Gigh

>I don't have facebook and nobody sees me a creep you fucking idiot.

Because you're a Murrican and Facebook isn't as incredibly popular as here in Italy

>Cope harder

I swear I would fucking beat the living shit out of you, you retarded failed normie
>>
>>34806431
Hey if you don't wanna change that's fine, literally doesn't effect me at all.
>>
>>34806507
And he's a frustrated man with no family and a very angry individual, that's him by his own words
>>
File: 1476573178988.jpg (110KB, 736x798px) Image search: [Google]
1476573178988.jpg
110KB, 736x798px
I don't want to change, I like my life as it is far better than I would if I was making stupid jokes and having boring conversations with faggot normies. It would be NICE if there was a single female on the planet who saw things my way, but I'm not going to kill myself over it.
>>
>>34806387

Risperdal is used sometimes, but still nasty. I was on Ritalin as a kid and ran a gauntlet of ssris and benzos. I hated them all. Once I started looking into it I found my winning combo of wellbutrin and Vyvanse. After I was no longer able to use my parents insurance I switched the Vyvanse to Adderall. It's actually better because I can just take 10 or 15mg instead of the full 30mg/day.

I believe depression is very real but overused as a diagnosis. The only thing that works for depression is ECT though. The only people I've known to recover were the ones who got a shock. Most needed bilateral too because the baby shocks just aren't enough to fry the melancholy out.

My family is kind of dysfunctional but I'm very grateful to have been homeschooled. I never liked rules and assignments, but give me free reign and I'll read all fucking day long.
>>
>>34806523
>Because you're a Murrican and Facebook isn't as incredibly popular as here in Italy
lol you really are just looking for excuses. you can have a facebook and not go on it all the time to make yourself feel bad and justified in not trying.
>>
>>34806554
Then stop giving retarded avice you dumb fuck.

Also your great "change" consists of making phone calls?

I already have a fiew friends and have a busier life than you, your adive is still retarded and you oversimplify everything like an 8 year old.
>>
>>34806585
>and justified

Justified?

Why would I justify myself?

Am I beign judged for not having an active social life in court?

Sometimes I wonder how people that are so beta like you with no self awarness end up as social outcasts
>>
>>34806523
You're anger is misdirected friend. Perhaps you should do something productive if you can't handle 4chan?
>>
>>34806647
>can't handle le 4chan

Behaving like a retard is dumb wherever you do it, don't fool yourself.
>>
>>34806594
Hey, that's not my (OP) reply! The phone calls are a mere example of forcing yourself into situations you used to avoid. I genuinely was unable to be, and still have trouble, making them.

You can't oversimplify something when it's already extremely simple and obvious, though.
>>
>>34806554
Continues:

Step out of your confort zones literally means nothing.

A good advice would be

1) Find something you like to do, read a lot and discover your values and soemthing you believe in

2)Join a group of people who share said values

3)Make friends with them

Just "going out of your comfort zone" and talking to someone who doesn't have anything in common with you and will most likely already have his busy circle of friends is retarded.

Your adivce is retarded.

The reason why someone is a robot that you "exposed" is pure oversimplification and retardedness on your part.
>>
File: 20170209_185505.png (226KB, 1440x2276px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_185505.png
226KB, 1440x2276px
>>34806560
But he's still enjoying life. Maybe he will mellow out one day. Walk your own path anon

>>34806594
I'm not the op. My advice is to change everything from the ground up starting with the most basics such as diet and exercise. Congratulations on being busier than me?
>>
>>34806636
i'm not a social outcast.

i'm not judging you for not having an active social life. i'm saying that you are rationalizing your lack of a social life by blaming facebook.

if facebook doesn't serve you then drop it. if you want to use it to make friends then do. don't keep a facebook, not use it to make friends and then go on it anyway to reinforce your feelings of being weird.
>>
>>34806748
I never said any of that. Perhaps you should learn to read better. Like I said take care man. Hope you get better.
>>
>>34806703
>It's all excuses

Some people here have finished colledge, the fact that making friend is hard for them is a REALITY, and even in colledge most people will most likely have several social circles, especially beyond the first year.

These people do have problems, both physiological and circumstancial, lying to them isn't gonna help.
>>
>>34806788
>I'm not the op. My advice is to change everything from the ground up starting with the most basics such as diet and exercise. Congratulations on being busier than me?

I already have an excellent diet and literally exercise daily, your advice is shit.
>>
To be clear, the point of this thread was not to give advice. Advice will be lost to ears that delude their owners anyways. If advice was it's purpose it would have been more concrete than "get over it" - even though that's kind of what it comes down to anyways. I'm just calling you idiots out and want to know the various reasons for people keeping up their delusions despite knowing that it's not a real case of "robotness".

>>34806808
In the OP I literally said that you may be a bit more sad than your average person, but that is not a reason for the lack of effort most people on this board put in. "It may be hard" is not a reason to pity yourself for issues that can be overcome with dedication and effort. Most people here may have some problems, but in the end a lot of them end up exaggerating them to fit into robot stereotype.
>>
>>34806831
that guy is a wannabe chad who bangs skanks and brags about it, giving retard advice because he's one step above the people here and has never had real issues socializing. just ignore him.
>>
>>34806857
Again, you are an idiot who thinks has made some "accomplishments" and tries to belittle others, simply pathetic.
>>
>>34806890
No, I am better than most users here because I try to strife towards fixing my issues. I stopped pitying myself. It's not pathetic, I'm objectively better than most. Want to know what's pathetic? I'll tel you. Being stuck in the past, focusing on some minor issues you used to have. Exaggerating them online to be accepted into some cult of pathetic losers who themselves lie too, just to fit into the robot stereotype. There are not many actual robots out there. In the end you'll be stuck in some sad echo chamber of people who would be fine if they accepted that life carries some responsibilities and that not everyone can be a Chad.
>>
>>34806967
>responsability

A spook
>>
>>34806967
you're still a cunt for telling actual robots that they should kill themselves though.
>>
>>34807024
Oh, fuck off. It's Saturday night, I'm from Europe - thus a non native English speaker - and I've had some beers. Are we really going to end up in some childish argument about misspelling a word or two?

>>34807048
Telling people who are not happy, unable to see happiness and unable to achieve it to end it is being a cunt how? Ending your existence is much better than spending the rest of your days in some sad state you don't have any hope of getting out of. I don't think suicide is a bad thing, personally.
>>
>>34807114
>Telling people who are not happy, unable to see happiness and unable to achieve it to end it is being a cunt how? Ending your existence is much better than spending the rest of your days in some sad state you don't have any hope of getting out of. I don't think suicide is a bad thing, personally.
i don't think it's a bad thing either but the idea that there is a single person who can't make their own life good enough to continue living is bullshit unless they are mentally handicapped and shitting in diapers. we can't have everything we want but nearly everyone can improve and you're telling people who are worse off to give up and telling lazy, pathetic normies that they can be better people.

btw, you are immensely arrogant. have you gathered this from your objective self reflection?
>>
>>34807194
Some people are better than others - some are more intelligent, some are more social. Resorting to calling it arrogant is something less fortunate people do to make themselves feel better. The first part of that response is kind of unclear to me. It feels as if you're agreeing with me, "most people here are lazy failed normies and the VERY few actual robots are better of killing themselves". You've been angry though, so that surely is not right.
>>
if i knew how to motivate myself i would.
i used to be a pretty legit normie.
>>
>>34806387
I don't think you know what projecting means you egotistical faggot.
>>
File: fuckumean.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
fuckumean.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>OP thinks everyone's problems boils down to not having a girlfriend

You sweet, naive fuck
>>
>>34807325
You're genuinely illiterate and I'm not even going to bother explaining why you are wrong for this assumption. Literally read the thread. No.. you only have to read the OP.

>>34807304
Becoming angry is only going to prove me being right. You're just jealous of me actually improving and becoming a better individual while you're here pitying yourself.
>>
>>34807282
the arrogant thing was a separate observation based on the many responses in this thread.

obviously some people are more intelligent and some are more social while some are less. this does not make them better or worse. it affects how valuable they are to society and if you choose to assign subjective value to people based on that then good for you but i don't see it that way.

if the first part is unclear, read it again. no one here is mentally handicapped and shitting in diapers because of it. everyone can improve their lives, even actual robots. encouraging their self-defeating attitudes by saying they would be better off killing themselves is something an asshole does because he is overly rigid in his thinking.

what i'm saying is that you're valuing lazy, pathetic normies over robots with genuine problems and saying that only people who sabotage themselves can get better. it's not true just because you were one of those people and you feel you can be saved.
>>
>>34806857
What delusions are you talking about?
What separates delusion from experience and reality?
>>
>>34805498
You can't change or ignore aspergers, I've tried before but it still brings up issues in my life constantly, on top of that I've got all kinds of anxieties which make it difficult just to leave my house, I am striving for self-improvement though.
>>
>>34806967
Wow what a bunch of dribble. Who are you preaching to?
I feel like your target audience is way off.
>>
>>34805498
Yes because I can simply regrow my teeth that my family ruined when I was growing up.
>>
>>34807362
Jealous because you learned how to make phones calls? Are you kidding me?

Dumb autist poster
>>
>>34807386
No, you're getting the wrong impression. I'm saying that people who can improve themselves - to the point of becoming functioning adults - are not actual robots in the end. I'm saying that the majority of users here are mere failed normies. A majority so big that it's stupid to address this community in a way that would imply that there's a significant portion of "real robots". You're making a fuss about something minor. My post would not be fitting on one of the smaller image boards where actual pathetic losers gather, that's true.

>>34807480
Target audience? The fuck are you talking about? I'm addressing people like you though, yes. I'm fully aware that it will not reach you because you're lying to yourselves and pitying yourselves. I do want to know why you can keep those lies up though, if you can be honest for a minute.

>>34807515
Fuck off, bad teeth do not ruin your life nor do they make you a robot. You're blaming your lack of effort and success on small issue that you exaggerate. Exactly what my OP implies.
>>
>>34807557

You don't seem to have any idea what a robot is. You're trying to create problems in people's lives and then swoop in to save them. It's a cute little fantasy but it's just that. You have no real interest in providing anything useful, you can't even identify a single problem we have. You keep returning to your strawman and beating it with a dead horse. What exactly do you hope to accomplish with all this steaming horseshit?
>>
>>34807557
you're a small minded, judgmental prick who thinks he has everything figured out when all he can see is his own overly narrow point of view. improve yourself all you want but no one's going to want to be around you anyway if you don't change your attitude. you are thoroughly unpleasant.
>>
>>34807667
What do you hope to accomplish with your countless trap threads, your countless "tfw no gf threads"? Once again, for the fifth time, I'm not here to give advice. You're too ignorant and self pitying to listen to that. Stop acting like most of the posters here are actual robots and not failed normies. If you keep denying this you're making your own situation very obvious, friend.

Not every statement needs a curated research behind it. Call it a strawman all you want, anyone with eyes and a clear mind will find it obvious after browsing this board for a while.

What a robot is? "Robot" has no actual definition, a few years ago it used to be obvious and agreed on. Slowly people like you crept into the idea of it forcing yourselves in, defining it to your own situations, making exceptions so that you could still call yourselves one. These days it's a meaningless term that screams "self pitying lose that doesn't have it too bad".

You know I'm right, that's why you won't go into detail of your "sad hopeless life". Even if you went into it in response to this I know it's going to be exaggerated and facts will be left out to make it seem more pathetic. Every "robot" does that.

>>34807769
I'm not small minded, I'm realistic and objective. I know, many people dislike that. My quest of bettering myself and becoming a VERY well functioning person does not include any relationships with your average person so it's fine. If I wanted it, it wouldn't be too hard. It's pretty easy, I imagine.
>>
>>34807362
>this aspie thinks that being able to go through checkout at a store after 2 months of work is impressive
>>
>>34807891
>I'm not small minded, I'm realistic and objective.
i'm not trying to be rude but this is your asperger's talking. you are not being objective. you are taking a subjective valuation of humanity and harshly judging an entire bunch of people with imagined insight into their issues.

> I know, many people dislike that.
i don't mind someone who tries to be realistic but you work to be objective without insisting you're right in a universal sense and you can be realistic without arrogance and judgment.

>My quest of bettering myself and becoming a VERY well functioning person does not include any relationships with your average person so it's fine. If I wanted it, it wouldn't be too hard. It's pretty easy, I imagine.
NO ONE wants to be around someone who is unnecessarily and overtly hostile or judgmental. criticism for the sake of improvement is fine but you made it clear that you're just "calling people out" and don't expect anything but a fight here. there is nothing superior about you because you started your self-improvement crusade one month ago. i applaud you for your efforts but the fact that it immediately turned you into "I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE" does not bode well for the future.

you will have problems even professionally and academically if you don't nip this in the bud and add a touch of humility to your "objectivity" and "realism."

and you seem to think i'm reacting to you this way out of denial or jealousy so let me explain. i am one of these "actual robots" with a supremely fucked up life. i have been working on improvement for the past year. you are being small minded and bordering on petty. this is REALISTIC AND OBJECTIVE criticism and you'd benefit from taking it seriously.

either you want to help people or you want to shit on them but the latter is not an objective or realistic pursuit and the former is not accomplished by generalizing your issues to others and then insulting them.
>>
>>34808065
I'm not sure what you're getting at. Do you realize where you are? Most posters here act like they're the lowest of the lowest. Wouldn't it be weird to ridicule others for mental issues on here? You're angry at me, so the "everyone here failed normie" probably ticked you off, but this post does not make you seem very "real robot-like" either..

And yes, it's an accomplishment for me. It's not the only thing I've been working on in this time though, but it did take a lot of effort and willpower to get better at it. I still can't do it without any second though or uncomfortableness but I definitely improved. It's something that's very easy and obvious when I think about it, but hard to act out.

>>34808164
In the end you're partially right, definitely. It's how I feel though, and I can't change my inner feelings. I'm fully aware that I should not act out like this in real life and am able to control it - mostly. On this board though there are no consequences to speaking your actual opinion, even if if it's not liked and maybe filled with a small dose of hypocrisy. While it does affect my handling of stuff, I do cover it up with excuses towards actual, real people.

Is it really judgemental? Can you look at this board in the past year or two and seriously say that most people here are actual robots and not people who I describe? If you're an "actual robot" as you say, surely you would not be able to do that. Just forget about everything else for a moment, don't take my situation in consideration and forget about our previous discussion. Are most people on here failed normies who pity themselves and try to force themselves into the stereotype of a robot?

I'm not generalizing my issues and projecting them on others, I'm insulting people for their self pitying, lack of initiative and forcing themselves into the robot thing. That's something that's not part of the many faults that I actually do have (and am working on fixing).
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.