[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the most public place you fapped in. >Just fapped in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1162.jpg (53KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1162.jpg
53KB, 600x522px
Whats the most public place you fapped in.
>Just fapped in an airport bathroom.
>>
I fapped during the presidential debate, busted a nut to Trump saying "Cause you'd be in jail." Guards almost caught me.
>>
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

Orginalio
>>
>>34804859
That comment wasn't original
Oughddsetggg
>>
>>34804859
Yeah, I see that.
Daddy gave you good advice
>>
File: 1483403833474.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
1483403833474.gif
568KB, 240x291px
>>34804811
Once in front of a school's courtyard and another time in the middle of class.
>>
I bust my first nut at a gas station urinal
it freaked me the fuck out
>>
>>34804811
I fapped mid day in a church parking lot, one of the most satisfying sessions I've had
>>
>>34804811
back of school bus on last day of school
>>
>>34804811
I fapped in class once, very subtle, but apparently not as much as I thought because a girl passed me a note asking if I was DTF.
>>
>>34804997
I never knew you were a degenerate Sharpie. Masturbation should always be in private.
>>
File: 1486077866289.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1486077866289.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
At work. I was a sound tech recording an orchestra performance in the little booth in the back of my college's auditorium.
>>
File: 1486334130912.png (330KB, 699x667px)
1486334130912.png
330KB, 699x667px
>>34805138
I was young, horny, and socially awkward, dear anon.
>>
>>34804811
Yeah, I've only ever done it in public bathrooms. I wipe the cum on the handles
>>
Pool showers, it started to rain so everybody had to get out of the pool until it stopped. Went to the showers 3 times to jerk off over a half hour period. I was a horny little fucker.
>>
>>34804811
Park at night.
>>
File: 10195040.jpg.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10195040.jpg.png
30KB, 633x758px
>eighth grade
>math class
>sit in the back row
>pop random boner
>start pushing it against my leg from outside my pants
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>start rubbing it against my leg from outside my pants
>feelsevenbetterman.jpg
>oh shit
>I went to far
>point of no return
>bust a huge nut
>fucking gigantic cum stain on my jeans, looks like I pissed myself
>cannot believe what I had just done
>ashamed beyond words
>class ends
>hold book over stain, hoping nobody notices
>this was in the morning, have to deal with this all day
>stain isn't going away, doesn't evaporate like water
>make up some excuse that I spilled water on myself

I wish I was making this up. I still cringe when I think about it. I still can't believe nobody noticed. I was going at it pretty hard. Plus the smell. Maybe people did notice and just didn't say anything.
>>
File: whever.png (114KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
whever.png
114KB, 300x378px
>>34804811
>in shortbus
>due to spergers not anything to bad
>across from ultra retard
>cant form proper words
>no one else can see me but her
>her
>proceed to jack off to her infront of her
>biggest load in a while
>had a bit of trouble cleaning up
other than that, shit was cash
>>
>>34804811
The public library restroom when we were homeless living in my moms car for about a week
I was constantly around my family never a time alone, and I needed to fucking bust a nut
>>
>>34804811
I fapped in an airport bathroom
>>
>>34804811
Came in my pants on the ride home from a vacation we took when I was younger. I was in the back seat and got horny at even the most non-sexual things and jerked off to something on my shitty flip phone.
>>
probably in work toilets.

The riskiest fap however is when I was about 13 and travelling in France in my grandparent's car. I sat in the back and kept saying I was going to sleep and would pull a blanket over me and jack it.
Must have been pretty obvious what I was doing in hindsight.
>>
>>34805561
hahahaha wow what a story anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
>>
>>34805693
oops meant airplane
>>
To anyone who ever shared a bedroom and fapped e.g. with a brother at a sleepover. Yes, we know you're doing it, it's just too awkward to speak up. And yes we freak out internally about it and it stops us from sleeping.

I shared a room for years.
>>
I once snuck up on a big roof in an industrial area and fapped
>>
I fapped in a gym hot tub when I was like 15, it was filled with my mother, sister and 3 or so post-menopausal women. the bubbles meant you couldn't see anything. think I did it twice or three times over all
>>
>>34804811
a schoolbus. multible times when I was in second grade. I have autism btw.
>>
File: 1484208881277.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484208881277.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>34805137
Well, did you fuck her?
original comment
>>
I did it at work once when I was 16
anally
>>
Many years ago, I fapped while driving and blew my load in a McDonald's orange juice cup. I also fapped once at school in the bathroom stall in the locker room before gym.

Always wanted to fap outside, but I'm a pussy, I'd need to go camping alone on a little island in a lake or something.
>>
>>34804811
Outside, on a mountain. There were only sheep around at the time but I was hormonal and we were on a camping holiday.
>>
I fapped to a horse dick when I had my dog out on a walk. weirdest I've ever felt about a wank, despite also being this guy >>34806027
>>
File: Pepe Pickle.jpg (141KB, 528x729px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Pickle.jpg
141KB, 528x729px
A jail cell.
>>
>>34805405

similar experience, same grade. Knew it wasnt probably and ok thing to do, but years later i realized how awful that wouldve been if i got caught. multiple times too, pretty sure someone knew.
>>
>>34804811
In a room with 5 other men
>>
I used to rub one out during first period every day my senior year of high school. Good a way as any to jolt yourself awake.
>>
>>34804811
When I was like 10 I jerked off in a trader joes parking lot (In my moms car) still remember the day I had just bought some wwe action figures.
A couple people stared but Idgaf at the time.
>>
>>34806279
oh fug I've done this. In a room with 4 guys in military. Laid in the top bunk and the bed kept making squeeky sounds. too horny to care though
>>
>>34806402
>tfw dual sock/ compression shorts tech

No hands orgasm.
The bess
>>
In class, multiple times.
I had very loose pants so I just rubbed my dick through the fabric. My French teacher was hot as fuck and always dropped a lot of shit so I couldn't help myself. Seriously she had a phat as phuck ass and some pretty big tits as well, I pretty much blame her for my sexual deviancy.
>>
On an airplane, under the blankets they hide.

Beat that.
>>
At work. Multiple times

I used to jerk off when I worked at home depot like once a week, and I jerked off when I was the attendant of this slimy little gambling place, serving beer and I was the only one there.
>>
>>34806440
please oregonally elaborate
>>
>>34806537
>prime up
>sock semi, thicc for comfy
>sock socked semi for extra pressure and leakage insurance
>stuff everything in tight briefs e.t.c
>dress left or right for your preference
>mummy dicked correctly
>effective material
>confinement and resistance of natural crazy dick motion works against self for stim.
>crunch abs for increased muscle contraction

Works for me.
Or maybe ive got a chastity fetish deep under all the rest of the retarded garbage im into
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.