[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For fucks sake, i'm finally breaking down. How are you doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1410283774763.png (213KB, 805x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1410283774763.png
213KB, 805x1000px
For fucks sake, i'm finally breaking down. How are you doing robots? I've never been so close to kill myself as right now
>>
>>34804312
I am sorry to hear you are so close. What can I do to help push you over the edge?
>>
keep pushing along. life is all about luck.
>>
>>34804349
I don't know man. I just got rejected by my oneitis and I didn't expect it to hit me so hard. I've no reason to live
>>
>>34804349
That wasn't necessary bro
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 266x190px)
index.jpg
4KB, 266x190px
>>34804312
I to am not doing so well today.

I actually wish I was wagecucking, it's the only time I don't think about jumping from a high building.

My weekends are when the suicide thoughts come back.

I need distraction to survive.
>>
>>34804312
whats the point in suicide though never understood it. my friend has attempted it twice in the 10 years i've known him.
i've felt suicidal many times but never went thru with it coz whats the point? to end suffering unless its true physical pain i dont see why any one would. if you think your on the brink you may as well do shit youve never done before like some crazy fucking drugs.
>>
>>34805807
>being this much of a normie
Literally "dude just go out and do stuff." Don't you understand if you're at the brink you don't want to exist anymore? Even if it's not physical pain it may be bad enough that you want to end everything
>>
>>34804543
Just don't go for girls that since the beginning you know you can't have.

Girls are too shallow nowadays, they ask too much and the only thing they have to offer is a stinking vagina
>>
>>34805890
I know what its like in that head space I've been there, and looking back afterwards this is the thoughts that go through my mind.
>>
>>34804312
Kamerad, it's a cold, merciless world out there. /r9k/ is behind you. If you have to go down, I want you to go down fighting. No suicide except to avoid dishonor.
>>
>>34804312
My birthday
dont go out of my room
>>
File: fd7ccb6e98a7c1ae7441d63eef9ff4ec.jpg (316KB, 1024x796px) Image search: [Google]
fd7ccb6e98a7c1ae7441d63eef9ff4ec.jpg
316KB, 1024x796px
>>34804312
I'm making it happen man, a little bit at a time. You can too, all this shit is temporary
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.