[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets get a 25+ thread going. >26 years old >still in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 26

File: 25plus.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
25plus.png
88KB, 300x300px
Lets get a 25+ thread going.

>26 years old
>still in community college
>no job
>living with mom
>never been able to live in dorms at a university because no money, always wanted to be able to do that
>>
>24
>college professor
> banging 16 yo
> have gf
>>
>25
>bachelor's degree in being a foul bachelor
>making a living off youtube and trading shitcoins
>reporting illegal mexicans to the I.C.E as a side hobby

not too bad anons
>>
Start putting in at least one app a day. You're in college so at least you're doing something positive. Eat a better diet, you'll feel much better.
>>
vocational certification
had a job throughout 2016, now a neet until I can get a passport
living in public housing

I was intending to go overseas and teach english to chinks, but complications have arisen in my pasport application, and all the money I saved up for the move is slowly dripping away
>>
>>34803939
How do I get on this ice reporting.
>>
>>34803939
What do you do on YouTube?
>>
> 32
> doctorate
> contract job at a university
> own my own house, live with gf
>>
>>34804216
you have to go to _THAT_ board and search for ICE
>>
>25
>surgeon
>things are usually alright

Could have died yesterday when I attempted to do a 220 mile journey after a 13 hour shift. Was doing around 100mph and felt myself drift off to sleep so i instinctively tried to brake, back of the car swung out and hit the barrier and car did a donut and hit the other barrier. Luckily it was after midnight and there was no one else around so I just carried on.

Bit scary though.
>>
>>34804259
I just upload whatever hasn't been uploaded to YouTube yet... It's surprisingly effective.
>>
>>34804177
What kind of complications, anon? Did you already have a job lined up?
>>
File: 2130981231.jpg (8KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
2130981231.jpg
8KB, 227x222px
>>34804291
top kek based docs

just starting work and already doing crazy self-destructive shit
>>
>25
>no gf since I was 13
>crushed hard on a girl for over a year
>she seemed into me too at first but we never talked
>she's now dating a normie musician and he is posting photos online of a girl (her) removing her shirt for him
>fucking shit job
>no friends
>family fucked up when I was a kid and I have never felt all that close to remaining members
>seriously considering resigning, buying a second-hand car, driving around my country and maybe Europe as a whole and living in libraries until my money runs out and it's time to an hero
>>
Positives:
>have a job with a fortune 500 company
>have a good degree
>have a car
>have an apartment of my own
>responsible dog owner (and my dog is a greyhound and she's amazing)
>have had sex before
>have been in relationships before

Negatives:
>hate my job
>want out of it literally everyday
>none of the applications I send out are returned
>smoke weed everyday
>drinking beer almost everyday
>all my friends moved away so I'm constantly lonely
>haven't been in a real relationship in years
>haven't had sex in years
>weird fetish that turns girls off and keeps me from even pursuing them
>>
>>34804324
>28
>virgin, kissless
>disconnect from everyone I know since age 20
>Share an apartment
>spent my days playing games
>Trade bitcoin for a living
really hoping bitcoin to bubble up to end this suffering
>>
>>34804316
Pointless bureacratic complications. They need to see my mother's birth cirtificate in order to prove that I am a citizen. Problem is that she doesn't have one any more, and needs to file to get a new one.
>>
>>34804324
Tbh I was being retarded, I was bombing it at high speed the whole way there but aroudn the 3rd hour I could feel myself getting tired. But then again find that it's easier to fall asleep when you are going slowly. I regular do a 120mil jounrey some days after work and I'm fine because it's all on the motorway, back when I worked in a shitty little hospital in the middle of nowhere it was only a 40mile daily commute but after night shifts I would really be struggling to stay away because it was all small roads and you can't go faster than 50mph. Ended up in a farm twice on those roads after driving home on nights and losing control in a corner. I should probably try to care a little bit more when I'm on the road.
>>
>>34803840
>35
>drop out
>no job
>live with mom
>broke as fuck
>>
>>34803840
>18
>doctor
>five girlfriends
>have ferrari
>have own house
>1 million in bank account
>>
>>34803840
>27 years old
>KHHV
>never had a gf
>never had a job
>quit high school at 16
>quit college after one semester
>no skills or talents
>don't want to be NEET
>don't want to be wageslave
>college here doesn't offer any decent trade classes
>no trade apprenticeships/jobs in area
>no idea what to do with my life
>>
>26
>Kissless virgin
>NEET
>Live with mother
>Share a bed with my 23 year old brother
>Haven't been outside in months

I alternate from being melancholic to apathetic. It's usually the latter but when the former comes I constantly think about killing myself.
>>
File: 1457977019418.png (11KB, 399x494px) Image search: [Google]
1457977019418.png
11KB, 399x494px
>>34803840
Same age as you and i'm in the exact same position. Worst part is the last time I had a job was when i was 20 so i'm pretty much shitting myself over the idea of being unemployable even after I'm done with college.
>>
>>34804651
>Share a bed with my 23 year old brother
That seems awkward as hell. Can't you just get a separate small bed?
>>
>>34804405
>have a job with a fortune 500 company
i never got people saying this, walmart, mcdonalds and gas stations are fortune 500 companies
>>
>>34804499
>>34804651
You're pretty fucked dudes.

>>34804573
How are you a doctor at 18?
>>
>28

I fell for the tinder meme and got a match with a Stacy. It happened that she lives in my fucking neighborhood. I'm so fucking scared.

Any sane man would be so happy with that, but I feel terrible. I just want to hide in my home and pretend that I've never talked to her. Worst thing is that she's cool as fuck.
>>
>>34804818
>How are you a doctor at 18?
I have a good life what can I say?
>>
>>34804818
pretty sure it was b8, m8
>>
File: 1484182941228.jpg (67KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
1484182941228.jpg
67KB, 600x674px
>25
>make 40k a year
>live in Texas
>no gf
>no friends
>wanting to go back to college because I have nothing else to to after work
>go on nightly drives at weekends because I'm so lonely
>get home and feel pathetic
>>
>>34804651
You and your brother should do a threesome w/ your mom
>>
>>34804499
>30
>graduate
>no job
>live with mom
>in debt to the government over $140,000 USD
>>
File: 1454098211319.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454098211319.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>34804635
>Fear of my dad and having a job kept me in high-school
>Dad snagged me the moment I graduated
>Cried because I was working
>Felt like committing suicide after enough of it
>Happiest I've been in a year because I now have a month off from laboring

Fuck this, man.
>>
>>34804942
How's the job search?
>>
>>34804917

Anon, life isn't like your Chinese comic books.
>>
>College grad
>Work as an accountant
>Have paid off car
>Have money in the bank
>Virgin
>Obviously no gf
>Currently live at home, but only because I don't have any reason to live on my own, would move out if I ever got gf
>Very few friends
>Very depressed

Money doesn't buy happiness, I think about the rope pretty regularly
>>
>>34805015
Agreed. His mom is probably an old hamplanet stuck in a wheelchair.
>>
>>34804988
What? Does your dad rape you?
>>
File: 1473619956839.jpg (197KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473619956839.jpg
197KB, 1200x900px
>>34804942
This is why I'm doubting even attending college.
I've seen what life is like at 20$ an hour, and it's not bad.

I'm going to get a desk job from a trade school, and I'm going to work it until I die.
>>
>>34805034
No, he makes me cut and install tile/doors/cabinets.

It makes no sense. Most of it makes no sense.
It's all so pointless and retarded, but I do a perfect job for the people I do it for.
>>
>>34805047
I make almost 20 and it's okay but only pay college you can afford upfront and get an associates
>>
>>34805017
Oh I'm 26.
>>
>28
>job
>healthy sex life
>living alone
>just ate my own cooking, pretty good
>about to buy a new car.

haha... so like, whats wrong with you?
>>
>>34805073
Well anon, hope the money is decent? I'm 30+ and work part time at a gas station because
>College graduate
>No experience
>No jobs
>>
>>34804431
>Trade bitcoin for a living
How does one get into that?
>>
>>34805103
No one is buying it. You're on /r9k/. You can drop the act.
>>
>>34805143
It doesn't sound like he's having fun.
He must be staring at bit-coin values/charts on a computer for 10 hours a day.
>>
>9 yr old
>neurosurgeon
>recently bought a house in aspen
> 5 gfs, 6 side bithches, 3 sex slaves
>own 2 continentals and a stock civic
>>
>>34805073
Sounds to me like he's trying to teach you hard work, skills, and determination.

You sound like an ungrateful bitch boy.
>>
>>34803840
just turned 25 in january now. now going on my last day of this vacation i took from my wagecuck job. All i did this vacation was just realising how much i have utterly failed at life. In one week time I realised my brother and sister were both better of in life then me while they are much younger. I have no aspirations or dreams. nothing to look forward to anymore. Games bore me to death lately and the whole vidya industry is just filled with jewish tricks and AAA bullshit. movies are all the same lately. Food has no taste for me anymore and i order way to much junkfood each day. On my one day of from a week of wagecucking i just lay on my bed watching reruns of one piece. Recently i started a collection of piss bottles and my mom accidentally saw them when visiting my condo. Never saw a more defeated look than that and the dad phonecall after it wasnt much better.
God life is beginning to look bleak for me.
Pls guys if you have any advice how do you climb atleast up to a level where you can call yourself human.
>>
>>34805159
Not him but I'm up in life too. I just browse here at work. I like reading these threads because they remind me to keep working hard. Hard work pays off boys.
>>
>>34805225
He's really not.
He's simply using me as a laborer.
I'm only helping because he's in debt and needs to get out for retirement.

Have you ever stared at brick wall for 10 hours? That's what laying tile is like.

I've already got all of those skills that you try and say I don't.
>>
>33
>have been at current job for ten years
>thinking I should push for a promotion
>i want more money
>but my responsibilities if I got said promotion would probably involve being in the office more (my job involves driving around the city)
>i hate the office
>and the people in it
>but fuck I really want more money

I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if working from the office would drive me crazy to the point that I just want my old job back,.
>>
>>34805276
i envy you tho, id rather do what you do than stare at a screen for 10 hours
>>
>>34805235
You need to stop eating junk-food.
It fucks your world up.
>>
>>34805337
I'd rather stare at a screen for 10 hours.
I've been doing that since I was 6.

I'm 20 right now. I just want to get an office job.

There's nothing green on the other side of the fence. It's all hell.
>>
>>34805337
Different anon, but what are you a programmer?
>>
>26
>min wage
>no education past high
>khhv
>cant even bring myself to go meet people i met online because no confidence
>>
>>34805344
but its my addiction. i cant go a week without it. How do you deny access to something thats 24/7 around you that controlls you by smell and taste. I even dislike it when i eat it but my mind just goes completely blank when i eat. I tried to find 'healthy' replacements but it doesnt fill that deep fried taste.
>>
>>34805374
He said his dads in debt so he probably doesnt pay him. That anon probably does it for free
>>
>29
>MA from ivy league school
>BA from duke university
>worked some decent jobs (lived in japan)
>worked some shit jobs
>had mental breakdown and alcohol relapse last october, moved home when i got out from the psych ward
>working at dad's office now, trying to get my shit together
>vaguely suicidal most days
>>
>>34805344
Explain? And would you call subway junk food?
>>
>>34805235
Yes, you're going to have to cleanse yourself and your mind from what you're doing now. Stop eating shit food, you literally are what you eat. Start piling on veggies with every meal. I buy a bag of spinach for a couple of bucks and it lasts me all week. I take out a few handfuls and eat it with every meal. You live alone so you're better off then a lot of people here. Don't go online for 2 weeks, it will help cleanse your mind and your brain will literally start to rewire itself. When I take just one or 2 days off from the internet I can literally feel the difference. Go on walks and just breath, enjoy the fresh air in your lungs. Look up wim hofs breathing method, he's been on joe rogans podcast a few times. Clear your mind and just focus on becoming in tune with your body. This in my opinion is the first steps to a more balanced and normal life.
>>
>>34805432
He pays, but not well. I don't care though.
I refuse to do such a thing for free, and I need money to move forward in my life.

I'd rather move out than work 10 hour days, 5-6 days a week for nothing.

I'm also that anon.
>>
>>34805467
subway has just as many calories as mcdonalds mate
>>
>>34805431
Once you stop eating it for awhile your body won't crave it anymore. I used to drink soda everyday and haven't touched it in literally years. The last time I took a drink a drink of pop all I could taste was sugar and it burned my throat and made my teeth hurt. You don't even realize what these tyoes of food do to you until you stop eating them. I drink water all day everyday and I'm thankful I have access to clean drinking water.
>>
>>34805431
Try and wean yourself off of it.
It's the root cause for your depression in this world.

Know what it does to your body. It's destroying your insides, and your mind too.

Learn to cook for yourself.
>>
>>34805449
>BA from duke university
soooo did you meet belle knox or was she there long after you graduated
>>
>>34803840
26. Graduated with a master's in stem. Interning right now (paid).
>>
>>34805468
will look it up tomorrow morning m8. thanks for the tips. i feel a bit better motivated now here at 3 in the night while the Two Towers soundtrack plays.
>>
>>34805617
blow up like the world trade
>>
>>34805604
no but i did meet karen owen
>>
>>34805652
Not sure if this meant "go die" or "wow your life is going really well and you're blowing up".

On the negative, I'm no Chad, I'm awkward, have depression and I only have one close friend who lives an hour away. I want a real job, not an internship.
>>
>25
>living with parents
>going to community college
>not getting anything out of it
>really, i pour hours into studying and still can't comprehend how the shit works (electrical/mechanical shit)
>my classmates all have a knack for it and blow things off because it's easy to them
>friends just drink all day and fucks new stacys each week while getting paid fat for jobs that are shit they just naturally have a knack for.
>>
>>34805744
It's positive.
>>
Getting old as a robot is the worst thing ever

I'm almost 26, and didn't achieve anything particular since my 18. I'm about to leave uni and search for a job but that's it.

I still pretend to be 18-19 because that's the way it is in my mind. Sadly all the people around are here to remind you that you look well into your 20s and there is no way to go back.

Normies love they birthday, because they can party with their friends. To me it's the saddest day of the year because it reminds me of all my failures and wasted years. And this will get worse as time pass...
>>
>>34805686
eh its still something, hopefully you weren't rated in her sex thesis
>>
>20 years old
>IQ of 130
>Too intelligent to not become a success

I'm coming for that money, honey.
That ez-pz lemon squeezy.
I'll be a millionaire by the time I'm 40.
>>
>>34805769
>Getting old as a robot is the worst thing ever
You have no idea, you're still a baby. Check this out.

That's me. >>34804499
>>
>>34804177
what is your vocational certification? How much did you save up for your plan?
>>
>>34805756
english major here

fuck man, is this "knack for STEM" real or a meme?

i know for a fact i always had a "knack" for writing and a big fucking disability at math and science...why the goddamn shit couldn't it have gone the other way? why did i have to be remotely talented at a task that is absolutely compensated less than STEM?

dumb

i have friends who always liked engineering and knew they would be engineers from, like, sophomore year of high school just because they enjoyed it and were good at it

joke's on me, i never gave a shit about engineering or science and was bad at it, now i'm the one getting fucked
>>
>>34805636
Another good one was henry rollins on the joe rogan experience. I got so much shit done after that I was morivated as fuck. Would recommend. Also I start off everyday with a homeade smoothie. I put two cups water a banana, blueberries, and then either strawberries or pineapples (everythings frozen except bananas). Then I top it off by stuffing three big hanfuls of spinach in there. A tablespoon of chia seeds and I put a scoop of protein powder in there. Blend it up and it's delicious and gives me insane amounts of energy. I also supplement with vitamin d3 and just recently added broccoli sprouts in pill form. I also will eat something small with it like a fiber bar or a little muffin.
>>
>>34805803
35 is just 9 years from now to me. 9 years ago I was 17 and discovered 4chan, yet it feels like it was yesterday.

Still, I hope it will get better for you
>>
>>34805765
I hope things are going well for you too anon.
>>
File: 1472565849646.jpg (57KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1472565849646.jpg
57KB, 600x334px
>28
>neet
>mommy gf kicking me out
>6k to my name
>>
>>34805073
This is going to have no effect on you whatsoever, but be thankful for that job. You may not realize it, but sitting around doing nothing for long enough turns you into a miserable mess. Escapism gives diminishing returns when it's all you have, learn to appreciate hard work.
>>
>>34803840
>25
>useless polisci degree
>FT retail merchandiser (16$/hr)
>have fucked 42 girls and 1 Tijuana prostitute
however...

>realize unless you have your own place, 50k+ job, and savvy social skills...
>might as well be the same as a NEET faggot in the eyes of women and society at large
>>
>>34805955
Whenever I sit around at my house, I commit 10 hour days to my hobbies.

I always get very far into computer programming, drawing, etc. My parents are always upset with me because of this. They believe I should waste my time by applying for a job at Wal-mart.

It depends on how your use that time that you've got.
>>
>>34805856
Bro I'm in stem but my original knack is writing. Believe it or not your skills can have cross over effects
>>
>>34805103
>haha... so like, whats wrong with you?

we're ugly.

27 yo, have a pretty decent job, live by myself. still KV for life though, wish i could be a NEET. i like my job actually, but it's painful to have to wake up in the morning and go out in the world as if i were a regular normie, when im filled with such rage and sorrow at my life.
>>
was going to school and a junior and trying to get a degree in computer science but fuck my precalculus teacher gave me a 74 and they said I need at least a 75,so they said I had to take the fucking class again, after I have passed the class twice before(meaning I got at least a 74 and higher)the first time they wouldn't accept the credit because it was older than 4 years and I was working during that time off from school, so now I have no job and I was suppose to visit a small liberal art college yesterday but my mom insisted she go with me and she been sick.
>>
>>34805997
wagecuck mentality, i hear you bro. when i didn't have a job i spent all my time productively, mostly reading stuff. one summer i taught myself french, can now read french novels and keep up with french news regularly.
>>
>>34804405
Reminds me of myself. What is your degree/Why do you hate your job? I have thought of getting a greyhound they sound cool. Is it a retired racing dog?
>>
>>34804912
Cost of living is low there right? How well are you able to live on 40k? I know that feel about life being empty outside of work? Do you have any desire to travel?
>>
>>34805856
Atleast you know your knack, I love science & cosmology but I'm really bad at mathematics so it fucks me over.

Also
>22 years old
>shitty diploma in IT
>currently NEET
>working is boring I rather read books all day.
>>
>>34805009
Non-existent. Currently studying for a licensing exam. It occupies all of my time.

>>34805047
Honestly, I don't know what to say about this. Every time I've gone to university to get a degree the degree has been useless. I've been told that STEM degrees are where you want to go nowadays, but then again, I've read countless stories where even they're out on their asses, unable to find work. Trade school is something I havent tried just yet, but from what I've read most of those jobs aren't going to last. But hey, something is better than nothing I suppose. I wish you luck.
>>
File: 1486851239758.jpg (82KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1486851239758.jpg
82KB, 777x728px
>>34805017
How much money do you have saved? I want to save money to travel then an hero.
>>
>>34804307
What does this mean?

hmnjghjghjghjghjg
>>
File: 1428181443261.png (34KB, 418x430px) Image search: [Google]
1428181443261.png
34KB, 418x430px
>25
>NEET hikki
>friendless KHV
>worthless humanities degree
>always tired
>don't drink, smoke or do drugs, but still look like a homeless crackhead

LET ME OFF THE RIDE
>>
>>34806404
It means uploading videos that haven't been uploaded to YouTube yet, like from small local news channels and shit, and monetizing them.
>>
>>34806471
How do you find said videos?
>>
>>34806542
Did you even read my comment ;_;
>>
>>34806583
So you just rip videos from local news stations?
>>
>>34806602
Yes. And there's nothing they can do about it because they're too small to be smart enough or relevant enough to copyright their shit.
>>
>25
>NEET
>high school drop out
>never had a job in my life
>living with mom
I want out soon but I have no means of getting the shekel once I'm out.
It also has to be far away from this literally who town.
I'll have to leave anyway, it won't get any better than this until I do
>>
>>34803840
>25
>Hopefully going to finish my Master's by the end of the year
>Have some people I know that could be considered friends maybe? I don't hang out with them super regularly, but we occasionally go to movies or play vidya together. It's good enough for me desu
Only thing still missing is a gf. Never been in a relationship or had any sort of intimacy with a girl, so I doubt that it's ever going to happen and if it does, it would probably be a complete disaster.
>>
>29
>community college grad in multimedia
>no job, recovering from car accident
>live with parents
>wish i was not a robot so i can get a life
>>
File: 1406489917848.png (314KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
1406489917848.png
314KB, 446x700px
>>34803840
>haven't had a day off in 3 weeks
>working tomorrow from 7-7 for the third day in a row
>tfw all I want is to take my savings and live jobless until it runs out and I try and fail to kill myself
>>
>>34806949
Better then having no money..even when you work. Gets lapped by bills and other people. Eventually you just exist as a wallet to companies and people.
>>
>32 years old
>Canada
>No wife and kids
>Old and ugly
>Can't be a Neet any more
>Can't collect free food from food bank
>Woman that works there is literally down syndrome
>Says that I shouldn't be allowed to have free food
>Because I'm a cis white male

>I'm going to have to get a job again

I'll kill myself if I reach 40 and my life still sucks
>>
dgtrtyryry
>>
>27
>Never had GF
>Kissless, virgin
>NEET
>Live with parent
>Graduated from continuation high school at 20
>Only worked manual labor at factories
>No real skills unable to innovate or focus
>Can't get neetbux
>Derive no enjoyment fapping or entertainment
>Wish i had been born female with loving parents in a fantasy world hope LFE is real.
>Plan to kill myself at 30
>>
>27
>College dropout/Trade school graduate
>Residential Electrician
>"temporary" lay off for one month.
>Collecting $640 a week unemployment
>lots of free time but nothing to do with it. Boring and empty
>30k in savings
>Shitty apartment that I keep filthy
>Have fucked 5 different women in my life, but rarely consistent. And went 5 years without sex between 20-25. No gf in 8 years
>Missed opportunities:Completely missed out on socializing in high school and didnt do much better in college.
>Usually hang out at parents house on weekends so I wont be alone
>6'5" and not bad looking but awkward and lack confidence
>Feel like I am doomed to a life of discontent no matter what happens
>My plan is to move to the big city in spring to live with my good college buddy who is good at socializing and helping me meet people
>see moving to the city and blowing money on rent as my last gamble to live it up before 30
>>
anyone else constantly fantasize about how you would live your life if you got the chance to start it over as an attractive, physically fit person, imagining it so often that sometimes it almost feels like it might actually be possible to do, and then you become incredibly impressed when you realize it really is, obviously, impossible and you're stuck with the awful, failed life you have?
>>
Holy shit let me get in this $640 a week thing
>>
>>34807463
You have to be employ first anon.
>>
>>34807445

No, i think im attractive and i exercise a majority of my days
>>
>>34807445
Yes. I think about it a lot. I would sell my soul to be able to outline a new life (what I would be like, what kind of relationships I would have, etc.; I wouldn't even want anything crazy like wealth) and be able to be born into that new life with no memories of this one. But coming back to reality, I don't think "impressed" is the right word.
>>
>>34807489

I meant collecting unemployment because I had a decent paying job until I was laid off.
>>
>>34805276
you realize when the wall is finished you will be making like $30-40 an hour vs $8-12? he's training you to get into self contracting
>>
>>34807523
Unemployment benefit is for people that are laid off. So you should have sign up for the benefit.
>>
>27
>probably alcoholic
>degree from underrated school in accounting with 3.4 in general, 3.7 in major
>meme self employment for last four years
>13 year old cat being put down tomorrow
>70 year old great uncle about to die
>shutin to the max
i think something might be wrong with me and fucking hell i hope it kills me
a horrible excruciating death would really not be that bad
>>
>25
>was a depressed shutin for years while at uni/neet after finishing uni
>slowly lost contact with my family because too depressed to talk to them or whatever
>got a shitty job like 6 months ago
>now im a depressed functioning alcoholic
>want to replace my car with a decent one
>my car is in my dads name
>cant sell it without talking to him
my senses are telling me life shouldn't be this terrible
>>
>>34803840
>33
>College diploma in IT
>Work part-time seasonal in field outside my studies
>live with mom
>Only ever had one gf when I was 30, lasted one month, got the dreaded "You're nice, but..." as always
>no car
>depressed and anxious, probably on the spectrum but never diagnosed
>sorta phimosis (I can't pull my foreskin back very far)
>frequent kidney stones
>>
>>34807553
>When the wall is finished you'll be making 30-40$ an hour

I have my doubts.
People are good at retaining their wealth by denying others.
>>
File: 1427741872435.png (1MB, 781x827px) Image search: [Google]
1427741872435.png
1MB, 781x827px
>25
>no job
>disability for life
>own apartment in tiny town

I will stay inside and be a NEET forever
>>
>>34808220
How did you attain disability for life?
>>
>>34807830
how much are you drinking, friend? what is your job?
>>
>>34808267
I got CF, which fits me fine since I can just sit on my PC and take meds.
>>
>>34808327
What's CF? (Not him)
>>
>>34808327
At least you get to do whatever you feel like, and it's not instant death like voracious cancer.

Most human beings never get this chance in a first world country.
>>
>>34808457
Cystic Fibrosis.
It's gonna knock 10-30 years off of his life.
>>
>>34804849
>actually got a match
Why are you here?
>>
>22
>college student
>searching for job
>back pain
>>
>>34806121
I got a business economics degree and I'm doing IT now for a company that has software that investors use to trade stocks and manage portfolios with. I hate it because I hate IT and I find it mind-numbingly boring and it doesn't match my skillset at all.

and yes she is a former racer, she's a great dog and every greyhound I have met has been a great dog
>>
>>34803840

didnt go to college. work for gas utility make almost 60k. in midwest usa.

very long term gf being distant and showing signs of just being over it all

beer cant get me drunk

dont give enough of a fuck to >

very alone
>>
>>34808756
>very long term gf being distant and showing signs of just being over it all

You need to do something to improve yourself and give her a good fucking to rekindle the flame.
>>
>30
>masters, good job
>no gf

Got stood up on a date tonight, and I'm drinking the night away. Love the job and hate the life. Fucking women.
>>
>>34808471
>>34808489
It's pretty manageable for me. Some of the people I got to know with it died in their teens, but it's barely affected me. I credit it to sitting inside on the PC all my life and doing my meds, while they were out partying carelessly.
>>
>>34805856
Same here. Stephen Wolfram had the same story. I thought memorizing pointless arithmetic was bullshit, so I never learned.

My teacher in high school told me I was "going to write the great american novel." I was interested in math but thought I sucked. Then I practiced everyday. The critical view you have in your writing will apply to mathematics. You just have to let go/ignore of ego and start with the fundamentals
>>
>>34808804

thank you

fuckign o r ig in a l
>>
File: 0ae.jpg (21KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
0ae.jpg
21KB, 400x363px
>>34803840
>26
>spent most of my early 20's being a degenerate doing drugs and having sex with Tinder sluts (34 so far)
>got fired from my job last year and went back to university
>currently working on degree and avoiding wageslaving
>trying to quit drugs too

there must be more to life
>>
>>34808949
I think there's a better site for these issues. Have you tried reddit or facebook normal?
>>
>>34808972
>reddit
full of neckbeard losers and XD so epic!!! teenagers
>facebook
literally dead, hasn't been good for years, corporatized and converted into a jewish brainwashing machine
>>
>>34804942

>in debt to the government over $140,000 USD
Did you go to law school?
>>
>>34809012
Well you can't stay here. Get out
>>
>>34809039
I've been here for 8 years, I'm pretty comfy here
>>
ok i should be rollin' in here, dubs trips quads GET!!
>>
>>34809049
Ok, just stop posting please. Or stick to the many normie threads I keep seeing
>>
yeah I'm 23. im drunk as fuck and want to have an actual conversation. Anyone down? I can set up a tinychat or something
>>
>>34809120
Fuck off you 1994 shitter
>>
File: 1486242631591.gif (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486242631591.gif
86KB, 400x400px
>>34803840
>28
>schizotypy
>no close friends
>haven't spoken to acquaintances in weeks, haven't had a text message that hasn't been a bill in weeks
>dysfunctional family wouldn't know if I'm alive or dead
>live in a different country
>perma loner and happier that way (I think)
>secretly homeless
>functioning alcoholic since '14
>have job, hate my boss
>not kissless or virgin but can't hold down relationship due to schizo and don't have the volition to meet new people
>>
>>34809120
>below 25
>posting anyway
???
>>
File: 1318135109011.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1318135109011.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
>25
>poorfag working retail
>depressed all the time
>kissless virgin
>fatass
>no car
>living with aunt, paying $540/month in bills
>no hiset degree
>waiting on my tax refund, so I can move out and finally get hiset degree
>no friends
feels horrible man
>>
>>34809176
1993, you think I have more in common with these "born in 1999" fuckheads
>>
>>34808949
i dont see how it is possible to be unsatisfied after fucking 34 women, but I guess the grass is always greener. If you have had that much sex your really don't fit the criteria of someone who uses this board.
>>
>>34808949
yeah no shit there's more to life. that's why we're going back to school
>>
>>34809537
>i dont see how it is possible to be unsatisfied after fucking 34 women

If there was no love present with any of them, I imagine it would feel very empty.
>>
>32
>Wizard
>Grad school dropout, Liberal arts BA cause I was a lazy fuck.
>Two jobs: work in an office and wait tables
>Have my own apartment

2 years ago I was living with my mom making ~250 a week working part time in a drug store so things have improved.
>>
File: 1484324619138.jpg (1MB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1484324619138.jpg
1MB, 1280x1808px
>25
>Graduating with Masters this May
>Looking for Job

Yep
>>
>36
>wizard
>aspergers
>office job
>live on my own, house/mortgage

i leave the office on friday afternoon and never talk to another person until monday morning.

a former co-worker invited me to a wedding in july, and it is stressing me out.
>>
>>34810350
Why not pretend to be sick if it's that stressful?
>>
>>34803840
Analyst in Commerical line insurance (Corporate)
Married
1 kid
2 homes.
0 Dreams.
Building a basement GYM
Might be able to have sex with my last boss.
>>
>>34809206
quit retail, how do you have that much in bills?
>>
>>34804912
I relate too strongly with early seasons Mark Corrigan
>>
>>34807012
I'm in Canada too.

Which city senpai?
>>
> 23
> aerospace engineering degree
> asian beta genes prevent me from finding a job
> 6 months out of school now
> finally man up and enlisted in the air force because i have no leadership skills.
Fuck it robots if the civilian world rejects me then ill spend the rest of my years in the military
>>
>>34811836
Hope you can handle being yelled at non-stop for the next X weeks.
>>
>>34810596
the guy is my only friend. it's an out of town wedding, so i won't be able to leave quickly and get home.
>>
>28
>khv
>Just started university
>Considering dating an alcoholic just to not be alone anymore
>>
>>34803840
get out of college and get a job
>>
>>34811836
if your in aero space, its not your beta genes preventing you from getting a job. aerospace aint doing so hot right now
>>
>>34811868
Wish me luck robots. Im gonna get yelled at if im a wage cuck anyway...
>>
File: Slav Party.png (961KB, 700x625px)
Slav Party.png
961KB, 700x625px
>>34804291

Actual med fag.

If you are intern surgery resident (you never see the light of day and just pre round and take dumb pages on post op patients then call IM like a bitch when you forget how to manage diabetes) you'd have started med school at 20. So you'd have started undergrad at 16.

Mmmyeah I dun think so anon.
>>
>go down to the shop while half drunk to pick up more alcohol
>do you have id?
>first time ive been asked in a few months and was drunk so didnt really process it
>w-what was that?
>see her look up slightly
>"you're fine"
must have been my hairline, this is a bad feel
>>
>34812018

Never see light of the OR*
>>
File: hate leafs.png (616KB, 664x440px) Image search: [Google]
hate leafs.png
616KB, 664x440px
>26
>in and out of community college because change majors and never got a cert or degree
>people my are engineers,buying properties, and giving birth to human beings
>I'm a lost soul
>interviewed at fast food joint
>feel like i got this, I can take control of my life and break out of this needom
>manager comes in
>shake hands like I mean it
>"what makes you qualified to be at Panda?"
>caught me off guard
>had to BS my way through this with what little social skills I retained after a brain fried from years of isolation
>"What makes you Panda material"
>"I uhhhh.... cook at home and make holiday dinners!"
>"ok......."
>'so anon, why didn't you get your degree, were you hanging out with friends ?"
>tfw last time i had a freind, i was 12
>"No, I don't have any friends"
>oh fuck, realize my mistake
>they said they will call me back
>this was exactly month ago
>tfw I didn't embrace the panda fully
>tfw didn't get the panda express job

How the fuck do I make myself "Panda material"? Do i have to find enlightenment playing in a zen sand garden then go stare at the sunset to activate my Chakras just to take out the trash and clean shit off a toilet? My old freind passed some law bar exam or what ever that is according to Faceberg and he's got a good career and kids while my Pineal gland is too bitch to ascend me into the panda dimension.
>>
>>34812237
Its the HR meme, cancerous as fuck.

They will play weird mindgames on you trying tonextract some specific information from your answers and youll just be left wondering what the fuck is it that they want to know.
>>
>>34812311
>let's see how you react UNDER PRESSURE
>>
File: feel1.png (968KB, 1103x1007px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.png
968KB, 1103x1007px
>>34812237
>What makes you Panda material
>>
File: v4gdgnwv0bxx.jpg (70KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
v4gdgnwv0bxx.jpg
70KB, 500x433px
>>34803840

Is it possible to move out of my mom's house at 26? I dont have a degree. Where in the US can I work to make enough to rent a room?
>>
File: bad things are.png (527KB, 549x504px) Image search: [Google]
bad things are.png
527KB, 549x504px
>>34812560
What sucks about the US is that it's becoming more and more poor. It's harder to get a home or even support yourself with a income from a regular job. It's getting worse and worse. I used to see people dressed nicer and look of hope in their eyes. Now just soulless holes in their head zombied out by stress.

Seems like you have to be really smart to make it in the US or you're stuck forever working some box staking job next to Illegals. You have to buy health insurance or if you snap some shit up, you're fucked financially for life and government assistance is impossible to get, then when you're hurt you can't get it again unless you can heal enough to work again for 100 fucking days straight to get it from the employer.

It's getting bad now, normies are too busy looking at their phones to notice how the cost of living is almost impossible. Something feels wrong. I think we are going to go through a big crash very soon.
>>
File: common mistake.jpg (70KB, 387x411px) Image search: [Google]
common mistake.jpg
70KB, 387x411px
>26
Positives:
>graduated college
>have money, good health, exercise a lot with all my spare time.
>learning to cook
> Working towards learning what I actually want to do opening promising doors for the future so there's hope.
>Got hobbies lined up for when I finally get my shit together.

Negatives:
>first big boy job for 2 years, quit cause I felt like a fraud among other reasons even though my performance reviews said otherwise, developed anxious tics and shot nerves from job.
>No longer desire GF or any form of intimacy. Haven't even hugged a non biological girl since 20.
>Lack of irl friends
>still live at home
>Emotionally dead, have to monitor myself in order to not come off as robotic and fit in.
>Have to pretend I'm going out to win an oscar in order to function in normie society.

It's like I'm just passing through before I die. 7.2 billion people on this planet and I feel like I've overstayed my welcome years ago.
>>
>>34812747
>Something feels wrong. I think we are going to go through a big crash very soon.
Lol. This is the endgame of capitalism dude. It will never end, it will only get worse until you're stripped from literally everything, including your thoughts.
>>
>>34812769
>Non biological girl.
I meant family member. This is your brain on lack of sleep.
>>
28 year old handholdless kissless virgin. I'm a year or so from finishing my bachelors in IT. I worked at a help desk for two years and I'm currently working at a small business as the only IT guy.

I never have had a connection with another human being and live in my grandmas basement. My grandma forces her old friends to spend time with me for some reason.

At least I get wizard powers soon.
>>
>>34812747
Which is why the time to get a real job and start saving that money is now, because it's only going to get worse. There's not going to be a rebound. I think everybody can sense it. I wouldn't want to be a NEET or a McJobber right about now.
>>
Does giving up on life make it any easier to cope?

I think the false hope I give myself, and the disappointment that follows it, only makes my misery worse.
>>
>>34812747
I don't know. I am optimistic about Trump but I don't know if he will actually be able to turn anything around. I think it could go either way at this point, but I'm prepared for the worst just in case.
>>
>>34812881
I don't think so. When I had no goals to work toward I felt worse. I am trying to improve myself, and it may be useless in the end, but it has made me feel better. We aren't meant to be aimless, I think.
>>
>>34812747
I feel like the US with deteriorating wages, saftey nets, decent jobs and massive and non stop third world immigration both legal and not we are on our way to becoming something like Brazil or South Africa though not quite as extreme. Like we will see a parallel society of very poor and destitute people working mcjobs and living in awful conditions and have the other much smaller segment living in nice areas with newer and increased security. We have this to an extent but I think it really will become much more pronounced over the years.
>>
File: 20170212_085735.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170212_085735.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>34803840

going to community collage
never had a job
living with dad
happy
who knows whats gonna happen
>>
File: 1415493307425.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1415493307425.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>25
>recovering neet
>wagecuck but full time
>finally making enough to get a beater car, pay for insurance, gas, etc
>never got my license
>no one to teach me
>even though can now afford a car can't get one because I don't have a license
>>
>>34812955
how much did you pay anon? I still dont have a car. 28 here.
>>
>>34803840

Anon, our circumstances are surprisingly similar, though I dropped out of college when I was younger. I can tell you first hand that being a robot still sucks in dorms, if anything you feel worse because you're surrounded by normies having a good time constantly.

>26
>Still a virgin
>Still living at home
>Only had one job, part-time, quit it
>Dropped out of school, attending community college now

Everything seems so bleak, there seems to be no hope. I'm starting to think that I'm just going to repeat the same failures again and again until I kill myself.

I'm not smart enough to have a complex or fulfilling profession, I'm not attractive enough to stand out, I'm not mentally stable enough to strive for any goals much less attain them, and I'm not socially apt enough to connect with other people in a meaningful way. On the outside, I can pass for average, but once the surface is scratched, there's nothing there. A life of mediocrity and constant self-loathing alone seems almost inescapable at this point. For some reason, even knowing all this and thinking about it so often doesn't elicit enough pain for me to stop living yet.

How much can we take? Why are we so tied to this life that we will endure such suffering day after day without hope in sight?
>>
>>34812986
don't have one yet. no point since I don't have a license. I'm going to buy a used car around~$2-3000. Plus there's extra fees like titles, license fees, etc. So have to have money for that.
>>
>>34812747
>government assistance is impossible to get
not if you're an illegal or "refugee". immigrants, particularly hispanic ones, overwhelmingly get welfare and never get off of it. Somehow leftists think that mass importing people who will eternally live off welfare is noble and altruistic, because after all - living with no prospects off the government and making things worse for natural born americans is "noble".

Just don't get it.
>>
File: 1445239585918.jpg (417KB, 1251x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1445239585918.jpg
417KB, 1251x1043px
>26
>still going to community college
>working a nightshift helpdesk job
>don't even have weekends off
>no gf
>have 1 friend but he's getting married soon
>may soon get a pc tech job
I just need someone to cuddle with a I think I'll be good
>>
>>34812747
There is the possibility that the continuing breakdown will provoke an extreme reaction which will attempt to really fix, well, certain things. It has happened in the past when this sort of situation arises. I assume you grasp my meaning.
>>
>>34805311
>>thinking I should push for a promotion
I'd stick with what you want to do more which doesnt seem like being in a office.
>>
>>34813129
Are you talking about the socialist revolution? Seizing the means of production by force?
>>
>>34813361
Socialist something, maybe.
>>
>>34813455
Don't you only want that because you're too much of an impotent loser to make your own way on the international open market, so you want a charismatic leader to lock down the country and force local businesses to hire you at gunpoint?
If you can't compete with third worlders, you need to improve yourself not instate a second hitler.
>>
File: iguana-sockpuppet.jpg (11KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
iguana-sockpuppet.jpg
11KB, 480x480px
>>34813506
origami oregano desu yo
>>
>>34803840
If you're 26 and don't have a degree, then college isn't for you. Time to cut your losses and get a job, anon. I gave up at age 23, and it was the best decision I ever made.
>>
>26
>dropped out of college
>no job
>fat
Is there a job that wouldn't make me interact with people?
If not might just finally end it.
>>
>27
>nearly graduated
>I'm so fucking depressed I missed an exam last week.
>Stopped going to class, stopped doing homework.
>I've been barely scraping by for all but 2 of my semesters.

I don't know why I do this. I know I shouldn't I know it's self destructive, I know all these things, and yet I keep doing the same stupid shit. I just want to be done and get a fucking warehouse job or something. I had one over the summer and I was much happier.
>>
>>34812955
Go sign up for car driving lessons?
Getting a driving license is not that big of a problem. you big baby.

Glad you got a job though!
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.