[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This patient comes to see me, like, and he's waffling on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: doctor.jpg (22KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
22KB, 200x280px
This patient comes to see me, like, and he's waffling on and on, to be quite honest I'm not even paying attention at this point, and he asks for a vaccine.

As if that wasn't bad enough he asks for one which needs a booster shot, so I'll have to see him again in 4 weeks, balls to that I thought, so when I was loading up the syringe I thought "Ah, if I fill it up with morphine, I won't have to see him again in 4 weeks"

Well, the surgery wasn't as busy in 4 weeks time as expected, let's just leave it at that
>>
>>34803728
my fav meme
>>
>>34803728
is this him in prison
>>
File: shipmansmall.png (57KB, 299x180px) Image search: [Google]
shipmansmall.png
57KB, 299x180px
>>34803798

That is his mugshot, when he was arrested, this is him in prison
>>
>>34803728
Who's that guy? Can I have a quick rundown?
>>
File: shipepe.png (253KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
shipepe.png
253KB, 499x499px
>>34804879
>proud defender of Europe
>Bogdanoffs bow to Shipman
>have invented a cure for living
>said to be intimidating to secretaries
>in contact with old people, we think it might be several genders
>control UK with an iron but fair fist
>skilled in morphine sorcery and Dutch needlemanship
>direct descendant of the Jack the ripper bloodline
>own 99% of morphine production on earth
>said to have an IQ over 230
>put morphine in the water in order to weaken mankind for his ultimate kill
>wielder of powerful medical energy
>you likely have morphine inside you right now
>touched the old ones, resulting in their inevitable death
>the final green pill
>>
>>34805336

that fucking image, saved!
>>
>>34806395
All yours, my friend! haha ;^)
>>
The whiny old cunt's in again.

Always with some imagined illness or another. Retired for the last 20 years, her husband long dead. She doesn't do shit with her time but complain. The world would be better off without one whingy cunt wouldnt it? Hell, write myself into her will for all the good work I did her and we'll all win won't we!

Always complaining about muh arthritic, take some morphine mate it'll stop the pain forever.
>>
>>34803728
>>34807320
it was sometimes funny in meme form but who finds the imaginary whining rants of a sociopath amusing?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.