[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Mexicans from Mexico be robots? Don't they have sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (103KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
103KB, 1280x731px
Can Mexicans from Mexico be robots?
Don't they have sex when they're like 13?
>>
>>34803461
So?
Everyone else does too
>>
Im mexican and virgin at 21. Im a complete isolated person. I don't know if its the depressive/angery looks, but I scare most of normies who completely try to ignore me without even knowing me.
>>
Americans have sex at younger ages than mexicans. And europeans even younger. You don't know shit.
>>
>>34803461
not if they're brought here illegally by their parents

FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD
>>
File: 148661682391.jpg (17KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
148661682391.jpg
17KB, 244x207px
>>34803461
>Mexicans from Mexico
>>
>>34803461
Mexicans are the ONLY ones that can be robots.

Cumskins can easily fuck any 9/10 jap/chink/flip/latina girl they want without even trying.

Blacks have the BBC meme and can go to any club and fuck random white girls.

Arabs can do the same in Europe.

Indians have arranged marriages even if they are ugly and poor.

Asians can pretend to be Korean and fuck hundreds of weeb girls who would worship their 3inch yellow cocks.

But spics? We have literally NOTHING. No girl in her right mind would ever fuck a Mexican unless he was a Narco drug lord with millions of dollars.
>>
>>34804019
What's stopping you from becoming a Narco druglord?
>>
>>34804062
I fear of bullets entering my body.
>>
>>34804106
That only happens to dipshits. You're not a dipshit are you?

You have the opportunity of becoming a warlord and you're squandering it with your petty fears.
>>
>>34803461
I used to have\sex with my cousins all the time as a child and into my late teens. Not sure how common it is, since it is a very taboo subject among Mexican families.

I lost my virginity to my older cousin who would babysit me. I did countless acts with most of the younger females in my family. On both sides of the family. I still fap to the memories.

Any other mexibro have a similar experience?
>>
Depends on what you mean by robot. I was born in Mexico and live in the US, for example, but despite being a 26 year old dateless virgin with no degree, friends or job, some autists would say I'm a robot because I come from a rich family or because I know how to drive and have a car. I'm also not fat or ugly and I work out so if I posted a picture, people would call me a cyborg or normie despite my pathetic lifestyle.

Robot really has very little meaning nowadays. It basically means "people who have it just about as bad as me". Anyone who has it better is a normiechad and anyone who has it worse is just an autist apparently.
>>
>>34804235
Post pictures of said family
>>
File: maria.jpg (682KB, 1476x972px) Image search: [Google]
maria.jpg
682KB, 1476x972px
>>34803461
A lot of people don't know this about our culture but when a young man reaches puberty, it is common for an older woman (40s) such as a family friend or acquaintance to take his virginity and get him ready for getting girlfriends.

In my case, my father owns a grocery store and a female indian employee found me jacking off in the bathroom when I was 14. She told me to go visit her that night and we had sex. We kept having sex regularly for about 4 more years until I had my first gf.

These are her boobs
>>
>>34804597

>Common

You're full of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1200x1600px
>>34804621
>no tuvo madrina de leche
I feel sorry for you, dude. Jeez

This is her pussy.
>>
>>34804597
This is some degerante shit that doesn't happen at all in mexican culture. Go neck yourself
>>
>>34804660

Sure pal.

comentariooriginalmootchino
>>
File: 1483265574979.jpg (145KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483265574979.jpg
145KB, 768x768px
>>34804750
This sounds absolutely wonderful.
I wish this happened to me when I was 14, but I'm 20 years old and a virgin.
>>
>>34804597

>reverse search

http://parejasdecolombia.blogspot.mx/2013/06/me-cogi-mi-comadre.html?zx=ccf876c613292636

are you colombian AND mexican and the indian woman is also colombian?
>>
>>34804921
Por que tienen que cagarla siempre, pinches autistas retentivos anales?
>>
Is it better for a spic like me to just fuck off and go to Mexico where my people are?
I don't like the lifestyle and degeneracy here in America. My parents have told me how life used to be much simpler back when they were in Mexico in their little pueblo. I feel like I will be no longer welcome here very soon, but I hear Mexicans hate US born spics as well. Any Mexican posters care to explain how life would be like for someone like me in Mexico?
>>
>>34804973
Your parents' pueblito probably changed so much that it's irrecognizable. Simple farm lives are not sustainable anymore.
>>
>>34804969

>muh fantasies

Go fap yourself to sleep, it's all you do in life.
>>
>>34805042
>NO FUN REE NO FUUNNN EVERYONE MUST BE A MISERABLE SHITSKIN MANLET LIKE ME RREEE
>>
>>34804973

Don't listen to /pol/ rednecks, you are an american citizen. Don't know what you do for a living but it is likely that you will have a better life in USA than in Mexico all because of your citizenship.
>>
>>34805064

>TFW manlet in Murica
>TFW tall in Mexico

That aside keep having fantasies anon, whatever gives you pleasure. Just don't be that obvious. Or don't be a faggot.
>>
>>34805289
>ree ree no fun no fun
>you didn't troll me asshole, you didn't fucking troll me
You ruin this site with your presence.
>>
True, but I want a white or Spaniard/Italian/Portuguese gf. Have to find one that likes indio dick. I has a colonial mentality.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.