[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, wagie. It's me again! Do you know what my favorite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 23423452345664.jpg (41KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
23423452345664.jpg
41KB, 390x390px
Hello, wagie. It's me again!

Do you know what my favorite thing about being a NEET is, wagie? I get the best of the best, all for free. For. Free.

As a NEET, I enjoy the finer things in life. I eat only the choicest foods. I drink the highest quality ales and wines. I watch only the finest animes. And all of that is only when I'm not selflessly doing charity work, working on my third novel or my second musical, learning, discovering, and generally being a complete human being.

And who pays for this you might ask? You do, wagie. YOUR money, YOUR time and YOUR freedom are all sacrificed so that I might live like a king. I am a modern day nobleman, supported by modern day serfs.

Do you hear that, wagie?

Try to strain your ears.

>t...k...t...k
>tick
>tock

Better have fun while you can, wagie. The weekend is already almost over!
>>
But NEET, the fraction of my salary that is taken away to feed you is maybe 10%. I get to keep most of it and have easily 7 times more than NEETbux in my country.
>>
>>34802484
wait you do charity work for free but dont work to get cash?
>>
If you were living like a king you'd have your pick of women and not be so afraid of life that you stay inside all day, growing more mentally distorted and imbalanced.

By trying to insult those who work, you're only attempting to take your own unhappiness and project it to others.

Instead of trying ineffectually to tear others down, why not build yourself or others up?
>>
>>34802552
And all it costs you is your freedom, working hard to make a man you've never met 100x more money than you'll ever have, wagie.

>>34802577
I do it out of the kindness of my heart for my fellow man. Serving at the local soup kitchen fills me with a sense of pride far greater than a long day at work. Wagie's girlfriend also loves it.
>>
Thank you anon for enmightening me, 6 years ago l hated you because l was a wagecuck, now l have my own business and all l have to do is to get up at 1pm, get dressed (shorts and t-shirt), eat comfy breakfast, go on my computer and jack off all day !
ITS SO EASY BEING A NEET
>>
File: 345234523452345.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
345234523452345.png
103KB, 1437x908px
>>34802619
You misunderstand me, wagie. I am not trying to tear my wagefriends down, rather, I am trying enlighten them on the benefits of NEEThood. I would love for them to join me someday. In the words of the great John Lennon:

>You may say I'm a dreamer
>but I'm not the only one
>I hope someday you'll join us
>and the world will live as one
>>
>>34802647
Even if my boss made 1000 times of what I make, how does it concern me?
As for freedom working an easy office job 8-6 gives you enough time to enjoy yourself after work, also there are the weekends and five paid vacation weeks per year, where you can experience the NEET life (sitting in a dark room and not showering) until you grow sick of it and are happy to return to drink coffee with your coworkers.
>>
>>34802759
I hope you enjoy your 5 measly weeks, poor wagie. I'll be enjoying my 52 weeks!
>>
>>34802817
Like I said, I usually enjoy at maximum 2 of them before I get bored.
>>
>hating NEETs so much you false flag them
>>
>>34802853
>being so brainwashed into earning Shekelstien money he actually misses work on his time off

You might need therapy, wagie.
>>
File: 1486657239806s.jpg (15KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486657239806s.jpg
15KB, 235x250px
>>34802619
The wagie is ragie today. Hold low the wagie for he is the scum of the Earth, content with being a slave to shekelstein his whole life. Do.not weep for the wagie, he choose this life, fuck his wife or girlfriend while he slaves away, this is the neets true purpose.
>>
Once again I see these threads and I'm so happy with my life.

Having my small company, only working as a project manager/copywriter remotely, not having to leave my house if I don't want to, earning good money just for forwarding e-mails and making sure other freelancers are doing what they should be doing, and then forwarding the outcome of their work to the clients. A few hours work every week, tops. Making really good money, too. Kek.

>tfw you get the best out of both worlds
>>
>>34802759
Seconded. Having a cushy permanent job is best. Work gives you meaning and purpose. A good job also gives you enough time and money for family and other interests.
>>
>>34802898
Well, if I didn't like it I would just quit and apply for NEETbux. It's in the ballpark of 600 EUR here, enough for a really shitty appartment in a nigger district and shitty food.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.