[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend had the nerve to ask me for a threesome with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Tamako Market.jpg (31KB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tamako Market.jpg
31KB, 636x360px
>boyfriend had the nerve to ask me for a threesome with me and my bestfriend
>>
>>34802270
Nice thread.
Anime pic, casual mention of a boyfriend, and pretending to be discontent with said boyfriend. All the elements for quality /r9k/ bait.

Too bad you didn't say "FEMANON HEEEEERE", so your thread will die in <50 replies.
>>
Try coming home to your mom riding your boyfriend
>>
Just accept polygamy, OP. It is the superior lifestyle that will bring happiness to all of you.
>>
>>34802270
>anime neckbeard has the nerve to post his faggot bait on my r9k
>>
>>34802270
Damn I would be pretty upset if that happened. Good thing I don't have a boyfriend or bestfriend.
>>
>>34802270
So you were looking for a male female female 3 way or a male female (male) female (male) 3way?
>>
>>34802270
How about you come suck my dick?
>>
>>34802488
uhm how about no?
>>
You can tell him it's rude, and if it ever happens again, you will lose all respect for him, and that point, you might as well break up. Dunno how close you guys are though, but that's usually a pretty painful thing to experience and a bad sign, because he's making the relationship feel like it's no longer as exclusive as it was.
>>
>>34802543
desu.. on second thought, if i had a gf suggest a 3some, I know for sure it's downhill from there.. it destroys trust, creates needless instability, insecurities, or worse, new fetishes. it's just a destabilizing thing to say.

up to you if you can forgive em though OP
>>
>>34802501
Please don't post here ever again. Don't post on /a/ either. Shitposting bitch.
>>
File: 18e.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
18e.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>34802630
Fuck off you salty beta
>>
>>34802270
Honestly I don't see what's wrong with that. Women are natural cucks.
>>
File: 1486593896176.jpg (18KB, 558x529px) Image search: [Google]
1486593896176.jpg
18KB, 558x529px
>>34802657
>comes to a board that's culture involves hating promiscuous women
>makes a thread complaining about your boyfriend
>uses /a/ pics
>nobody is reporting you
>nobody is being rude except me

Literally LOLing at myself irl.
>>
>>34802270
HAHAHAHA

Doesnt he just know if he fucks you well enough you'll just offer it
>>
>>34802453
Where in the fuck do you think you are?

>Second option obviously
>>
Do this with my roomate, always appreciate it desu
>>
I would never do that with my gf
She has a kinda hot friend but like realistically how terrible would it feel to watch your bf fuck someone else. It's cuck-tier
Maybe with 2 friends/people I'm not romantically invested in
But that's not gonna happen
It'll always be on her mind that youd rather be fucking her friend from now on
>>
>>34802318
The problem is that everyone is too autistic or new to know that anime images of girls usually means homosexuals.
>>
>>34803631
Oh so its a male, female (male) female (male) kk well had to ask /r9k/ is filled with fags and traps and lewd homo things
>>
File: Growing too concerned.png (802KB, 1098x766px) Image search: [Google]
Growing too concerned.png
802KB, 1098x766px
>>34802270
Would you be more upset if I said I want you to lock me in a chastity cage and force me to crossdress in womans clothes and maid outfits and serve you basiclly 24/7?

This is important.
>>
>>34802343
Story please anon, I wanna feel your cuck feels
>>
File: 1480730263737.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1480730263737.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>34802889
falling for bait this hard

why do you even bother replying to these threads
>>
>>34804443

You shouldn't be wanting to be forced to crossdress and be cucked.
>>
>>34804309

lol, gay 3way shit
>>
File: 1428496283727.jpg (99KB, 459x690px) Image search: [Google]
1428496283727.jpg
99KB, 459x690px
>girl I dated in high school once told me she'd be okay with having a threesome with me and another girl if I wanted
>to this day still don't know if she was bisexual and wanted to be with another girl, she said it because she thought it would make me happy or if it was a shit test or not

I told her it took me 15 years to find a girl that'd let me see her naked, I don't think I was about to find another one who'd be keen for a threesome anytime soon.

Given that I've been single for seven years, looks like I was right.
>>
The problem with dating a woman is never knowing if she's testing you or not.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.