[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Describe your perfect partner. >Biologically Female >Japanese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Jk-Japan-02.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jk-Japan-02.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
ITT: Describe your perfect partner.
>Biologically Female
>Japanese
>18-21
>Black hair
>pale skin
>between 5'0"-5'4"
>thin with nice sized boobs, and a nice butt.
>uses little to no makeup
>KHV with no previous partners
>NEET
>from wealthy family
>has similar interests, political, and social views.
>doesn't have instagtam snapchat ect.
>>
>attractive
>isnt a khv so i dont have to spend a year teaching her how to fuck properly

>still caring about "HOW CAN U LOVE A GIRL WHOS HAD CHADS CUM ON HER FACE"
>>
>>34802146
>exists
>wants to be around me
that's it
>>
>>34802186
You sound like a typical wage cuck that's a "real man" because he doesn't care that his girlfriend had 10miles of dick inside her while in college.
>>
>>34802146
>Biologically Female
>White
>has a slight belly but not overweight
>brittle black hair
>above C cup boobs
>nice butt
>has overcome her thoughts about previous partners (cmon now, only a Japanese girl like OP's wouldn't have her heart broken and cherry popped before 17)
>willing to tolerate my views as I would have to tolerate hers
>isn't addicted to social medias
>>
>>34802146
>Biologically Female
>Alien
>100+ years old
>albino
>5'10" to 6ft+
>big shapely boobs and a thicc ass
>head ornaments (horns or other structures)
>no romantic partners
>from a prestigious origin community on her planet
>her society favors quiet and shy people
>>
>>34802146
>loves me
>cute
>virgin and believes in traditional values

you know things are absolutely fucked when such a basic list of qualities are impossible to find
>>
>>34802146
>Biologically female or insanely cute passable trap
>KHV
>Likes vidya
>Possibly clingy / wants to be with me always
>>
>blonde
>lean muscular
>must be at least 4 inches taller than me
>must have at least three special attacks
>must have an OP noble phantasm
>total disdain and arrogance
>once a week he looks down on me and says "pathetic scum"
>>
>>34802236
Theres a difference between being a literal slut who's fucked 50 guys by the age of 22, or being a normal girl who's had a couple bf's
>>
>>34802236
Kek I remember the 10mile dick post
>>
>>34802585
The normal girl that's had a few bfs had a lot of sex too, and you would also have to deal with the problems that come along with multiple EX bfs.
>>
>>34802618
I dont even talk to any of my exes anymore, we have no contact whatsoever. Why would having exes automatically cause problems? They can sometimes, if theyre still in love with each other or some shit, but you're a retard if you can tell a girl still likes her ex and you pursue her anyway
>>
>>34802146
>17years old (im 19)
>5'4
>Dark Brown hair
>dark brown eyes
>slim body
>small-medium boobs
>nice feet
>cute face
>cute personality
>cute name
>is ok with my political stuff, whether she is paticuarly interested or not doesnt matter
>not a slut
>good music taste (anything that isnt mainstream repetitive shit that makes me angry)

thats all the nit picky stuff but really all that matters most is:
>genuinely likes me
>looks cute to me
>decent personality
>>
>>34802690
fuck sake, i would give so much for this, id do anything, its all i dream about every day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0D53Dxl3M
>>
>bit older than me
>longer than me
>black hair
>introvert
>khv
>deep voice
>plays vidya and likes animey
>dominant but kind
>progressing in life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.