[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can NEET robots make a living by fucking around on twitch? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1485843780492.jpg (508KB, 1416x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1485843780492.jpg
508KB, 1416x2000px
Can NEET robots make a living by fucking around on twitch? It's over saturated and your demographic is little kids, but what if you could take advantage of that?
>NEET so you can stream all the time
>tons of twitch sluts getting all the attention
>your demographic is edgy 12 and 13 year olds
>sympathize with the ones that want to start streaming and explain that twitch sluts get all the attention
>make videos and discuss how the twitch sluts are allowed to break rules on twitch and make tons of money for masturbating and showing boobs on stream
>now you have a following of edgy teens that will hate on twitch sluts and support you and your "Truth Revealing" channel
>live the rest of your life off the allowance money of little kids
>>
>animu will never be real
>>
File: 1477603245705.jpg (87KB, 1048x762px) Image search: [Google]
1477603245705.jpg
87KB, 1048x762px
>he still thinks he can make money on youtube or twitch in the year TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN

that ship has sailed bucko
>>
You have to treat it like a full time job
Chances are since you're a NEET
you won't be capable of that
Everyone who is e-famous puts in up to 8-16 hours a day producing content, replying to fans, looking for sponsorship, editing or streaming
>>
>>34802201
Odrinary people cannot do it, and I agree it's over saturated, but think about it. NEETs have all day to do shit. Not only that but everyone on twitch is a cringey autistic faggot. Robots are autistic faggots, just a little different.
>>
File: 1486650740952.jpg (36KB, 639x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486650740952.jpg
36KB, 639x488px
i think i might be a decent streamer actually

its just that i dont care to do it, i dont want to confine myself to a work scheduel as a severly mentally ill neet, and i couldnt even if i wanted to

but i do tend to do well in games and i have a lot of experience of talking to nobody because i talk to myself allday because i have schizoid :^)
>>
File: 148471435379.jpg (78KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
148471435379.jpg
78KB, 700x700px
>>34802127
S-s-shut up!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.