[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /refuses to lower their standards/? 5-6 out of ten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1439026892259.jpg (46KB, 375x436px) Image search: [Google]
1439026892259.jpg
46KB, 375x436px
who here /refuses to lower their standards/?

5-6 out of ten here. I refuse to date anything lower than a 9-10. Unrealistic? You bet. But I'm aware of that, and I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than have a girlfriend who isn't worth showing off and isn't one of the hottest girls I've met.

Reminder: you don't need to have a girlfriend to have sex.
>>
>>34802049
On the off chance you managed to land a 9/10 gf there's a decent chance she won't be good gf material

Ever seen Don Jon?
>>
>>34802088

I don't know what Don Jon is, is it a movie?
>>
>>34802049

What about personality? Even if a girl is really hot your relationship could be miserable.

Are you just going to forgive her for acting bitchy/disrespectful because she's hot?
>>
>>34802088

Also, I'd rather have a hot shitty gf than an unattractive good gf to be entirely honest with you. That's just my personal opinion and I wouldn't say you're wrong to think otherwise. But I seriously couldn't stand to have a gf that isn't super hot.

>>34802131

Yes. I've been in abusive, horrible, toxic relationships with insane girls that were extremely hot before and willingly kept them going for years.
>>
>>34802161
That's interesting dude, why not just fuck them instead of having a relationship with them? It sounds like you have a big ego and just want to show off hot chicks you can get.
>>
>>34802107
Yeah, it's got Joseph Gordon Levit as the lead role

>>34802161
So you'd rather have a hot gf that'd treat you like a piece of shit or sleep around on you than an average or decent looking girl who you get on great with and have an awesome sex life?
>>
>>34802049
Pretty much. Only my range is 6.5-10.

Anybody can bed the fatties and uggos.
>>
>>34802205

Because they are/were not sluts. I couldn't fuck them without dating them. Plus I fall in love with them. Even if I know they are insane. I'd love to explain more and put some stories in this thread, I have a few good ones, but I'll be busy to type too much for maybe 20-30 mins. If the thread is still up then I definitely will.

>>34802225

Yes, any girl that doesn't look fantastic I can't develop any romantic or emotional feelings for. They have nothing to offer me outside of cheap, easy sex. If they are not sluts then I ignore their existence entirely.
>>
>>34802269
Sounds like you just want a hot gf to cuck you and treat you like shit but you can at least brag you have a hot gf

Good luck with that m8 lol
>>
>>34802298

I don't want to be treated like shit. Its horrible. It makes my life suck. But I put up with it for a beautiful woman.

What's the point in being with an unattractive one? Or even an average one?
>>
>>34802337

Why put beautiful woman on a pedestal? This sounds like the most beta shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>34802049
>has ridiculously high standards
>complains about "muh 80/20"
Pottery
>>
>>34802442

I'm not complaining about it. I am aware of what I'm doing and I said I'm comfortable if I ended up being single for the rest of my life because of it. r9k isn't one person.
>>
>>34802049
Who here has currently impossible standards. I refuse to date any woman.

I will ONLY date an anime sexbot that can simulate human emotions, but isn't actually sentient.
>>
I can't be with someone who I am not sexually attracted to. If that means I have "unrealistic standards" then so be it.
>>
>>34802049
I regularly get rated between 4-7/10 on /soc/, so I think I should be able to date a girl who's a 4-7/10. Apparently these are unattainably high standards
>>
>>34802588

this beep boop original
>>
File: 1447220079639.jpg (89KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1447220079639.jpg
89KB, 500x669px
I'm a solid 8 looks wise, it's not hard to be since the bar is so pathetically low for men. Just be tall, lift, and make over 50k to be in the top 20%. Unfortunately, that means nothing since I have autism.

My standards aren't unrealistic though. I want a white, young, virgin, very thin, and long hair with conservative dress. Short and ginger is a plus. I know I'll never have in though because females are such trash these last few decades. I love all the technology and commerce going on now, but I can't help notice how many millions of times better they used to be back in the 1800s.
>>
>>34802702

>White
>Virgin

That's where it all falls apart for you I'm afraid
>>
>>34802719
That's why I lowered my standards to 12 year old women :D
>>
>>34802557
I refuse to date any woman who does not have a six pack.

I consider this impossible because fit grills are extremely rare in my little corner of the world, and because I am a fat sack of shit.
>>
>>34802719

Pretty much, especially because those are the most important to me. I can have some wiggle room on the others but a woman is nothing without those two.
>>
OP here. I'm going to perform a breakdown of the population as a thought experiment to see how many girls I could possibly date. Of course, I'm going to be pulling the numbers out of my ass.

We will start at 100%. Since I live in CT I'm going to use this also.

http://www.infoplease.com/us/census/data/connecticut/demographic.html

Female - this cuts out half the population automatically. 51% remain.

White/asian. That's 84% of my state apparantly. 84% of 51 is 42%.

Not be older than me. This means 18-23. Average lifespan in my state is 81. Assuming there are similar numbers of people in every age group (I know that isn't true). That's 6% of women, 6% of 42 leaves me with 2.5, but lets round up to 3%.

Not fat. According to this website, 11% of people in my state 18-25 are obese. Lets assume another 11% are just overweight, but not counted as obese. We can now write 22% of my remaining 3% off.

Single. Let's assume half of all women are taken, bringing the % from 2.33% to 1.16%.
>>
>>34802049
I've always wondered, if you land a 5-6 gf that you never want your family friends to know about, what do you do when she wants to meet your family/friends?
>>
>>34803133

Forgot to link the website I got the 11% obesity rate in my age range number from.

http://stateofobesity.org/states/ct/

So now that we have 1.16% of women left that I could possibly date, I'm going to have cut out some more women due to miscellaneous factors. Here is where I really start to pull numbers out of my ass.

-Midgets
-STDs
-Stupid
-Sluts, and I don't mean like "not a virgin", I don't care much if a girl has a sexual history, but I mean genuine actual sluts.
-open relationship/poly tumblrites
-asexuals
-prefers to wear their hair short like a boy
-uncomfortably more wealthy than I am

All of these miscellaneous factors I can add together and assume 20% of women fall into these categories. That's pretty generous right? It's probably more than that, but I'll go with 20%.

This leaves me with .93% of the population.

Then I actually have to get her to like me. Let's say that's even possible at all with half those women.

0.47% of the population of my state.
>>
>>34803326

I would literally feel embarrassed and ashamed about myself.
>>
>>34803407
even if the pussy was bomb af or she let you fuck her feet, or some shit idfk, whatever you want, like anal
>>
>>34802049
What if she were better than a nine but not a 10.
>>
>>34803512
actually you have a point there, sex is much better when you're with a 7+/10, I can go like three times with a hottie but want to just bounce when its less
>>
>>34803570

When I have had sex with girls I'm not into I cum faster and after I cum I immediately become 100% disinterested in them and in sex in general. With hot girls I can cum multiple times and go for hours.

Even outside of how long I last, I literally could never bring myself to go down on a girl who isn't very skinny. Like in the picture I posted. Not even eating ass, I won't put my face near her pussy either if she isn't skinny as hell.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.