[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out GF cheated on me basically, she sent some other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (9KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 1152x648px
Just found out GF cheated on me basically, she sent some other dude nudes on snap. How am I supposed to trust someone ever again?
>>
>>34801910
murder and then suicide

make sure to film it
>>
File: 1442885253213.png (488KB, 800x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1442885253213.png
488KB, 800x1020px
>How am I supposed to trust someone ever again?
You don't. You'll go through life, knowing that people are pieces of shit, only using you for their own gain. And then you die.

You're welcome, I guess.
>>
Same shit happened to me senpai :/ sorry to here that
>>
File: 1462914298120.jpg (63KB, 721x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462914298120.jpg
63KB, 721x1080px
you can trust anime girls my man. it'll find you, your waifu
>>
>>34802008
I always feel bad about having trust issues because everywhere you go they say that trust is not earned blah blah. But somehow everytime I have a hunch that my partner cheats I'm always right. I wish I could be a cuckold so I would actually enjoy this shit. Fuck you guys I'm jealous.
>>
>>34801910
you don't friend
>>
>>34802081
Thanks anon I kind of noticed. This is about the third time it happened. Somehow every time I have a hunch someone is not loyal I'm right. Why are people like this even alive honestly it isn't fair
>>
>>34801910
you cant trust people, you only know for so long and get used to them then maybe trust them
>>
>>34802054
>wish I could be a cuckold so I would actually enjoy this shit
Cuckolds are always one step away from being thrown away. It doesn't sound all that appealing, if you ask me.
>>
>>34802123
Sitting here drinking vodka and doing coke thinking what to do with my miserable life isn't fun either trust me. I know I wouldn't kill myself but this is a bit exhausting. You love someone, you learn to trust them because they bitch when you don't and then they do this. We had plans for the future, she kept saying I make her happy and that I'm the only one she needs. How can someone be like this?
>>
>>34802167
Listen: No matter what you've done for them in the past, they will ALWAYS trade up if they get the chance.
>>
There's a saying
She's not yours
It's just your turn
Enjoy it for the ride, don't take it too seriously. While it lasts make a facade of trust and have fun, when she cheats, dump immediately and find a new one.
>>
>>34802277
But I want someone forever that's why I don't go on shit like tinder, hookups don't do anything for me I can't even get it up when I'm with some random girl to be completely honest. I just don't understand people sometimes
>>
>>34801910
Don't trust people. Trust yourself. Let this harden you. You can then go out and fuck girls and do whatever the hell you want to without getting upset.
Use this to your advantage, don't let her control your future.
>>
>>34802497
I can't get hard with random girls and I don't get any pleasure out of it that's the issue I need the emotional connection or it's worthless
>>
>>34802314
I feel you anon. I just feel like most people nowadays have neurosis and try to get as much attention as they can to distract themselves. It's sad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.